Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102362 Jul 27, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
Who do Liberals despise the most?
...Black Conservatives who teach self-reliance and rugged-individualism.
...self-made millionaires who lavishly support Christian charities.
...radio talk-show hosts who make sense and actually know what they are talking about.
...stay-at-home moms with lots of homeschooled kids
...female politicians who win elections based on competence, rather than gender or nepotism.
????

When did being a mullet-wearing knuckle dragging blowhard gunfederate become a conservative family value???

We are living in the END TIMES...of the Republican Party
The Anti Liberal

Branson, MO

#102363 Jul 27, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
????
When did being a mullet-wearing knuckle dragging blowhard gunfederate become a conservative family value???
We are living in the END TIMES...of the Republican Party
Since you appear to have no life other than to sit there all day waiting for people to post on here let me say this to you. I am sorry you find my relentless political posts annoying. I find your ignorance in the matter appalling and your support of tyrannical politicians disgraceful yet typical of the low intelligence of the typical Liberal. I have nothing but pity for you as I wonder what kind of horrible childhood you had, and what horrendous parenting you had, that would allow you to grow up and think your behavior is normal. Your comments are neither offensive or insultive. The only thing they accomplish is that they expose you as being an angry troll who has no life, no job, and no friends. The only emotion you strike in anyone is pity. Pity as to how sad, miserable, and lonely you must be. Maybe it is best that you are on here all day and not out in public. I don't think you would even know how to act properly in public.
Muslim in the White House

Ava, MO

#102364 Jul 27, 2014
Arrest Warrant Out For Mexican Immigrant Who Went Missing In CA In March With Contagious TB
http://weaselzippers.us/194610-arrest-warrant...

Teens Grill Rahm About Chicago Violence
~ Rahm has a plan for more social programs to help integrate the newly arrived illegal alien children into the community as a precursor to stopping the violence.
http://weaselzippers.us/194586-teens-grill-ra...

Illegal Immigrant Kids Crossing Border:“Obama Will Take Care Of Us”…
~ Next Executive Order, Let the kids vote. Sorry, kids, Obama’s not getting stuck with the bill.
http://weaselzippers.us/194611-illegal-immigr...

Netanyahu: Hamas Has Broken Every Ceasefire Israel Has Agreed To
~ But the Dumb Ass Liberal news will not report that!
http://weaselzippers.us/194601-netanyahu-hama...

Judge Jeanine:“Reverse Crusade”, Mass Murder Of Christians Underway In Middle East
http://weaselzippers.us/194600-judge-jeanine-...

Malaysian Islamic Leader Calls World’s Muslim Forces To Unite And Kill Those “Crazy Zionists”…
~ How can anyone negotiate with people who want to kill you?
http://weaselzippers.us/194577-malaysian-isla...

Iraqi Christians Chant For Help In Front Of White House:“Obama, Obama Where Are You?”
~ They’re being wiped out, and their calls are falling on deaf ears…
http://weaselzippers.us/194594-iraqi-christia...

Obama Ignoring Christian Genocide
~ He's a Muslim!!!!!
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/07/obama-ign...

BREAKING: Egypt Charges Obama and Hillary with Conspiring with Terrorist Muslim Brotherhood
http://investmentwatchblog.com/breaking-egypt...

100's of Mexican citizens attack US Border Patrol - Not Shown On National News

Something BIG Is Happening In America (JUNE 2014)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Many Military Convoys Now Moving Through the United States - CHINA 'RUSSIAN .AMERICAN TROOPS !!!
http://www.youtube.com/results...

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#102365 Jul 27, 2014
Red State KOCHsuckers wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny, especially hearing that from a DIGGER. lol
What's a "Digger".
RED STATES SUCK KOCH

Saint Louis, MO

#102367 Jul 28, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>What's a "Digger".
Commander Bummer ...the exact phrase is "DIRTY DIGGER"

You must be lying about being in Australia?????
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102368 Jul 28, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you appear to have no life other than to sit there all day waiting for people to post on here let me say this to you. I am sorry you find my relentless political posts annoying. I find your ignorance in the matter appalling and your support of tyrannical politicians disgraceful yet typical of the low intelligence of the typical Liberal. I have nothing but pity for you as I wonder what kind of horrible childhood you had, and what horrendous parenting you had, that would allow you to grow up and think your behavior is normal. Your comments are neither offensive or insultive. The only thing they accomplish is that they expose you as being an angry troll who has no life, no job, and no friends. The only emotion you strike in anyone is pity. Pity as to how sad, miserable, and lonely you must be. Maybe it is best that you are on here all day and not out in public. I don't think you would even know how to act properly in public.
Please ....stop your pathetic whining ...you're getting your ass demolished ...DEAL WITH IT

With all the bullshit you post here, I'm curious, you fact-loathing wingnut, does your lower intestine empty directly into your skull?
Obama Bitches

United States

#102369 Jul 28, 2014
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
Please ....stop your pathetic whining ...you're getting your ass demolished ...DEAL WITH IT
With all the bullshit you post here, I'm curious, you fact-loathing wingnut, does your lower intestine empty directly into your skull?
We know, All of America is getting it's Ass kicked by criminal commie liberal Demonrats!

It is time for all to speak and do something even if it means confronting stupid Obama Bitches like you.

In 2014 and 2016 we will be sending you bas-turds to Hell!!!!
Obama Bitches

United States

#102370 Jul 28, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
President Obama and his wife are sitting in the front row at a NY Yankees game.
The row behind them is taken by Secret Service agents.
One of them leans over and whispers into Obama's ear.
When he is done Barack stands up and throws Michelle over the guard rail.
She falls 10 feet screaming and cursing at him the whole time.
The Secret Service agent leans over again and whispers, "Mr. President I said they want you to throw out the first...PITCH".
Love this joke, but how true!!!ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102371 Jul 28, 2014
Obama Bitches wrote:
<quoted text>
We know, All of America is getting it's Ass kicked by criminal commie liberal Demonrats!
It is time for all to speak and do something even if it means confronting stupid Obama Bitches like you.
In 2014 and 2016 we will be sending you bas-turds to Hell!!!!

Nate Silver says that your much touted Republican " 2014" WAVE is more like a Ripple...

in your case Mad Max...more like Ripple WHINE...LOL
Al_Gore_says_

Poplar Bluff, MO

#102372 Jul 28, 2014
A zebra does not change its spots.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/a...

Spots huh?
Al_Gore_says_

Poplar Bluff, MO

#102373 Jul 28, 2014
CO2 is the exhaling breath of our civilization, literally... Changing that pattern requires a scope, a scale, a speed of change that is beyond what we have done in the past.
Al Gore

I guess he wanted us all to quit breathing.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102374 Jul 28, 2014
Al_Gore_says_ wrote:
A zebra does not change its spots.
Spots huh?
''I could give a flying crap about the political process ... We're an entertainment company.''

—FOX News Channel's Glen Beck, Forbes interview; April, 2010
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102378 Jul 28, 2014
REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!! You got YOUR ASS KICKED and responded in your typical manner. Do you think a post likes this hides or changes the fact that someone called you out for precisely what you are? Do you think your rinse and repeat bovine excrement insults actually offends or kicks anyone's a**? We all see you for the deranged mentally ill little turd that you are.
Face it BUBBLES you are a nothing, a nobody, a waste of a human life that kiss less a** then a one legged midget in a NBA locker room.
Oh Look... SHITville the disturbed psychotic pedophile TOPIX Fairy is back....LOL

She must have just been released from jail ...busted working the I-70 rest stops again

Looks Like her MELTDOWN has already begun... so please pass the popcorn
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102379 Jul 28, 2014
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!! You got YOUR ASS KICKED and responded in your typical manner. Do you think a post likes this hides or changes the fact that someone called you out for precisely what you are? Do you think your rinse and repeat bovine excrement insults actually offends or kicks anyone's a**? We all see you for the deranged mentally ill little turd that you are.
Face it BUBBLES you are a nothing, a nobody, a waste of a human life that kiss less a** then a one legged midget in a NBA locker room.
SHITville ...How was the lock up this time?
We all know the drunk tank works as your version of Match.com ...LOL

Amazing after all the days you've been locked up ...you can type, let alone walk.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102380 Jul 28, 2014
Al_Gore_says_ wrote:
CO2 is the exhaling breath of our civilization, literally... Changing that pattern requires a scope, a scale, a speed of change that is beyond what we have done in the past.
Al Gore
I have only ever made one prayer to God:'Oh Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it by sending me a gas-guzzling yokel like you.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102381 Jul 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Obama choose Biden because he wanted someone a little more intelligent then Al Gore. The jury is still out whether or not he made the right choice.
Hmmmm ... SHITville speaking of what could have been ...but never was

''I didn't really had a good answer, as so often — is me.''

—Sarah Palin, on writing notes on her hand during her Tea Party convention speech

Sarah is just like you
Science Denying TeaParty

Saint Louis, MO

#102383 Jul 28, 2014
Earth Is In The Early Days Of A New Mass-Extinction Event, Researchers Warn

Remember the mass-extinction event that wiped out the dinosaurs? Earth is apparently on the verge of another great biological extinction, and humans are solely to blame.

Scientists have previously classified five large-scale losses of animal life as mass-extinction events, all of which occurred millions of years ago. In recent years, the planet has seen the loss of hundreds of species of animals, and according to a new analysis from an international team, the planet may be in the early days of its sixth mass-extinction event.

As part of the study, researchers analyzed previous studies and scientific data to draw their conclusion that human activities and population surges worldwide -- not a catastrophic event, like an asteroid impact, for example -- are responsible for the drastic decline of animal life. Lead author Rodolfo Dirzo, a biology professor at Stanford University, cites actions like overexploitation of resources and habitat destruction as examples of harmful human activities.

Since 1500, 322 terrestrial vertebrates have become extinct, the authors said in their analysis, published Friday in the journal Science. Of the remaining land-dwelling species of vertebrates, there has been a 25 percent average decline in abundance. The situation also appears to be dire for invertebrates, with a 45 percent decline in monitored species.

So what does this mean for the planet?

There may be unforeseen consequences, aside from the possible extinction of threatened species.

"We tend to think about extinction as loss of a species from the face of Earth, and that's very important, but there's a loss of critical ecosystem functioning in which animals play a central role that we need to pay attention to as well," Dirzo said in a statement.

Dirzo pointed to potential trickle-down effects, such as threats to ecosystems that are currently stable and even risks to human health.

"Where human density is high, you get high rates of [animal decline], high incidence of rodents, and thus high levels of pathogens, which increases the risks of disease transmission," Dirzo said in the statement, adding, "It can be a vicious circle."

Biologists from Duke University reported in May that Earth is on the verge of the sixth mass-extinction event. Their study, which focused on the past and present rates of extinction, found that plant and animal life are going extinct 1,000 times faster than they did before the arrival of human populations.

While humans may be responsible for kickstarting another mass-extinction event, there might still be time to react. As Scientific American notes, current extinction rates suggest that humans still have a century or two to change course.

Ben Collen, a lecturer at the University College of London and a co-author of the new mass-extinction analysis, says scientists need to focus on species that are thriving.

"Prevention of further declines will require us to better understand what species are winning and losing in the fight for survival and from studying the winners, apply what we learn to improve conservation projects," Collen said in a statement. "We also need to develop predictive tools for modelling the impact of changes to the ecosystem so we can prioritize conservation efforts, working with governments globally to create supportive policy to reverse the worrying trends we are seeing."
Science Denying TeaParty

Saint Louis, MO

#102384 Jul 28, 2014
<quoted text>
You nailed that. I made a couple of posts and BUBBLES replied to them within 4 minutes. You can't help but laugh at someone so pathetic they sit there in their soiled underwear all day breathlessly refreshing this forum just to see if someone has posted so he can post his rinse and repeat stupidity. You would think with as much time as the retard spends on here he would come up with something new to say. But I guess his extremely low IQ and combined with rot in his brain from the years of drug use makes it impossible for the retard to learn something new.
SHITville ...It is so nice you still are talking about "BUBBLES" your Drag Queen Dad on Death Row

Sorry to hear he/she was just executed in Bonne Terre...I heard instead of last words he/she was lip syncing "It's Raining Men'"

When I read your posts ...It's clear that the fruit didn't fall far from his/her tree
Science Denying TeaParty

Saint Louis, MO

#102385 Jul 28, 2014
Al_Gore_says_ wrote:
Al Gore
I know that the Poplar Bluff school system only goes to grade 6 ...Maybe before you post stuff, you should please learn some Astronomy, Geology, Math, FIRST hmmmm?

just say'n

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#102386 Jul 28, 2014
RED STATES SUCK KOCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Commander Bummer ...the exact phrase is "DIRTY DIGGER"
You must be lying about being in Australia?????
"Commander Bummer"....now you deserve excommunication from all sentient beings in ALL realms of existence for that little quip, you turd-burglar.

Since when did I say I was from Australia, you retread?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grain Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Missouri governor announces drug mo... Jul 18 Third World Order 2
News COURT UPHOLDS TED WHITE JUDGMENT: Lee's Summit ... (May '10) Jul 15 Stranger 64
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Jun 28 poor kids 340
A pedo near you (Sep '16) Jun 26 INfo 2
I love wearing panties (Jan '17) Jun '17 Manly man 2
Pennington seed May '17 Anonymous 1
Living in the houses on a hill May '17 Anonymous snob 1

Grain Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grain Valley Mortgages