Woman guilty of crimes tied to Midden...

Woman guilty of crimes tied to Middendorf death

There are 6 comments on the The Topeka Capital-Journal story from Oct 17, 2007, titled Woman guilty of crimes tied to Middendorf death. In it, The Topeka Capital-Journal reports that:

An Odessa, Mo., woman pleaded guilty today to two felonies linked to the Feb. 4 gunshot slaying of former Topekan Tyler Middendorf in Independence, Mo. via The Topeka Capital-Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Topeka Capital-Journal.

Lisa

Kansas City, MO

#1 Dec 13, 2007
Emily,
You should spend the rest of your life in prison or die just as Tyler did. He did not have a choice when you set this murder up. For all of Tylers friends and loved ones--I hope you get life.
Kept unknown

United States

#2 Jan 21, 2008
Emily,
I miss Tyler so much, he meant the world to me and many others. How could you be so heartless and selfish to wanna steal things from other people and just because you wanted money and a high he was killed. Tyler was a great guy and would have done anything for anyone. I loved him so so much. I hope you spend life in prison.
meg

Columbia, MO

#3 Feb 7, 2008
that sad but yall really dont know that she did that why dont you think about that.
SAMMIE

Nashville, TN

#4 Mar 22, 2008
meg wrote:
that sad but yall really dont know that she did that why dont you think about that.
FIRST OF ALL YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL! SECOND NO PERSON HAS THE RIGHT TO KILL SOMEONE IN COLD BLOOD,I GET THE FEELING THAT MAYBE YOU KNOW THE PARTIES INVOLVED.
unknown

Independence, MO

#5 May 30, 2008
Listen, Emily was not a murderer. Never would she have in her heart the wanting to kill a life. She has problems, yes. This is true. Something horrible happened due to her actions. I knew Tyler, he was a great person and had not a bad bone in his body. That should have never happened to him. Emily should be in prison a long time for her actions. There are consequences. Though i don't see how anyone has the right to say she should die or even post that on the internet.
Janet

United States

#6 Nov 7, 2008
Wait until one of your kids is murdered and we will see how you feel then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grain Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Sat Again 328
I love wearing panties Jan 17 Anonymous 1
Why so many cops off 70??? Jan 1 Corey 4
News COURT UPHOLDS TED WHITE JUDGMENT: Lee's Summit ... (May '10) Dec 29 kwisdom 61
dottie haack Nov '16 Leatherworker 1
What do you think about the school board election? (Mar '11) Nov '16 Ogsucks1988 60
News Pit Bulls North Kansas City ponders a ban Pit B... (Jun '06) Nov '16 Kay Smay 429

Grain Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grain Valley Mortgages