Deerkilla

Independence, MO

#1 May 30, 2013
I was just wondering if the Buckner police have a suspicion of your dog being a wolf, can they take it until they have proof it is not?
We The People are pissed

Independence, MO

#2 Jun 1, 2013
I saw that dog down there...it was beautiful! I would say contact animal control about this issue I am betting they will have an answer. And to my knowledge Buckner does not have a bully breed law so I am thinking NO so contact the ACLU and help get the class action law suit off the ground.
Just me

Overland Park, KS

#3 Jun 25, 2013
We The People are pissed wrote:
I saw that dog down there...it was beautiful! I would say contact animal control about this issue I am betting they will have an answer. And to my knowledge Buckner does not have a bully breed law so I am thinking NO so contact the ACLU and help get the class action law suit off the ground.
Just call the ACLU, just call the ACLU, is that all you can say. Have you ever stopped to think there is a reason the ACLU hasnt taken a case? OMG, the stupid police out there!9684
We The People are pissed

Independence, MO

#4 Jul 17, 2013
Instead of complaining ban together and fight back! There are attorney's that will take Buckner on for a % of the money awarded. And there is always the ACLU as well. Just because they give you what you think is a legit ticket does not make it impossible to fight. They do not follow procedures properly so even if you got in trouble that does not mean you don't have a case. I am betting that almost 100% of their fines, tickets, and arrests have not been done properly. Fight back folks!!! Get your town back get your freedom back. This reign of fear will not end until the citizens stand up and fight back! My family and a few other residents are starting to organize and fight back.19
Cry Babies

Lexington, MO

#5 Aug 15, 2013
We the people ..... You are a dumb ass !!!
COWARDS

Lees Summit, MO

#6 Aug 16, 2013
We the People. You are a moron. Go get a job and your one tooth fixed. Oh yeah get a long term job opportunity, stop renting and actually purchase a home and thus you will actually be a tax payer.
concerned citizen

Warrensburg, MO

#7 Aug 29, 2013
COWARDS wrote:
We the People. You are a moron. Go get a job and your one tooth fixed. Oh yeah get a long term job opportunity, stop renting and actually purchase a home and thus you will actually be a tax payer.
There you go folks, you heard it from the cop. If you rent a house in Buckner your a second class citizen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grain Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High school bb star Bri Neal pregnant 15 hr Teezy 1
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Jul 30 nottheone 105
Buckner Police Procedures or Lack Of (Jan '12) Jul 30 Concerned Citizen 133
Little Caesars Pizza Jul 27 oljeff22 2
Review: Raintree Community Church (Oct '13) Jul 21 Bulldog Bob Brown 17
Review: Xtreme Concrete & Outdoor Living LLC Jul 20 SPECIALTYPRO 1
Two charged in Grain Valley School Bus Vandalism Mar '15 ssndraD-60 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grain Valley Mortgages