Mystery continues of woman hit by vehicle along I-70

Apr 16, 2009 Full story: KansasCity.com

A 36-year-old woman remained in a hospital Thursday, a day after she was struck by a vehicle and found crawling from the median onto Interstate 70 near Grain Valley.Tonya L. Cunningham was struck early Wednesday along westbound I-70, east of Northeast Adams Dairy Parkway, the Missouri Highway Patrol said.

Full Story
Donna D

Laguna Beach, CA

#1 Apr 17, 2009
That is what drugs will do to ya. She almost made the Darwin Award Nominee list.
Tonya Cunningham

Kansas City, MO

#2 Jan 7, 2010
Miss Donna D, do I say miss, I can assure you I am not on drugs nor have ever been on drugs.
Why don't you find out who you choose to post bad reports about, before you choose to do so.
I pray for you. Why don't you find out a little more about me before you go posting these kinds of comments.
Not only have I undergone a year long of physical therapy,and almost died, but I run an online internet Bible Study reaching out to people all over the world about the Lord, does that sound like someone on drugs to you.
Were you one of the drivers that drove right past, when I was lying in the median. Were you one of the ones, while I was lying there bleeding to death, to post this blog, and no one would stop to call an ambulance, I imagine so.
Tonya Cunningham

Kansas City, MO

#3 Jan 7, 2010
Lets see, this girl had an option, she was probably driving by, and said, do I get out my phone and text this on the blog, or do I dial 911, guess I know what she chose, this is so sad.

How many of you would choose to post a blog before calling an ambulance, for someoone lying in the middle of a highway bleeding to death?
This is sad.
Tonya Cunningham

Kansas City, MO

#4 Jan 7, 2010
When I was in the hosptital I heard from my boss, where I work, she said, people were posting crazy blogs all over the place.
I laid in the middle of the highway from 1am, till 6am, while people were posting blogs, only one man from Bates City stopped to help. He is the real Hero here. Not these people who think they are being funny, they chose to drive away, this man stopped and saved my life, from someone who ran me off the highway, probably speeding or drunk, then left the scene. that is 5 hrs, people drove by, blogging about the incident. Only the Lord could of kept me alive, because the attendants to the scene could not understand it.
angie

Jefferson City, MO

#5 Apr 12, 2012
Stupid girl that commented on the first post. She wasn't on drugs she got hit by a car and left to die. Maybe a car will hit her one day and someone can claim she was on drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grain Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Television show? Mon Fed-up 6
Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Mon word 37
Buckner Police Procedures or Lack Of (Jan '12) Feb 23 ruger2307 120
Review: Asset Auto Sales Feb 23 Cecilia_arthur 1
Review: Carter & Putnam, LLC Feb '15 Popcornball2 1
Crooked Realtors Cloud Home's Title (Jan '09) Jan '15 Angry North American 26
Christmas Lights in the Park Jan '15 Buckner PD Sucks 2
Grain Valley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grain Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:28 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:28AM
Kendall Langford: Latest News, Rumors and Speculation on Free-Agent DT
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions
Bleacher Report 6:35 PM
Should NFL Teams Consider Steep Price of Justin Houston Trade?
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?