Person Stabbed to Death at Bon Fire i...

Person Stabbed to Death at Bon Fire in Grain Valley

There are 82 comments on the Fox4KC story from May 1, 2010, titled Person Stabbed to Death at Bon Fire in Grain Valley. In it, Fox4KC reports that:

The Jackson County Sheriff's Office is investigating a deadly stabbing. Deputies were called to the 29800 Block of East AA Highway in Grain Valley around 2 a.m. Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
des

United States

#86 Oct 3, 2010
we will miss love you
Sue

Blue Springs, MO

#87 Jun 20, 2011
observer wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you judge the parents! Have you even met them? We live in a fallen world,and sometimes kids act out contrary to how they were raised. It's called "free will". Everyone involved needs prayer! Maybe you could pray instead of judge.
The parents of Ryan are losers!! The father participated in inappropriate actions with his loser son. hope that freak ROTS in prison!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grain Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News COURT UPHOLDS TED WHITE JUDGMENT: Lee's Summit ... (May '10) 22 hr Curtis 61
Buckner Police Procedures or Lack Of (Jan '12) Jul 20 BadBuckner 136
buckner gym Jun 30 redeoc 1
Thoughts on towns P.D.? And new chief? Jun 30 redeoc 2
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Jun '16 Really 307
Taco Bell on blue parkway Jun '16 Hometownhero 1
Review: Xtreme Concrete & Outdoor Living LLC (Jul '15) May '16 AnnaS 37

Grain Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grain Valley Mortgages