McCain Must Follow 3 Step Plan, Or Ob...

McCain Must Follow 3 Step Plan, Or Obama Wins

Posted in the Grain Valley Forum

The Thought Spigot

AOL

#1 Oct 12, 2008
From DMAN, At The Thought Spigot
http://www.thethoughtspigot.com
"Where the news, sports and opinion collide"

John McCain has three things he must accomplish, or he will lose the election.

1. Continue on the poor judgement and character of Barack Obama. The fact Obama's whole campaign and political history has been one calculation, after another, must be spelled out. McCain must show how Rev. Wright's church was going to "literally" be shut down, until he changed his church's message, to a black theological system. Ayers was Obama's ticket into the fast lane, but Wright's over the top rhetoric and lack of theological judgement was his ticket into the black community. Tony Rezco was the next step, on the stepping stone, of Obama's career. Rezco was Obama's "Financial Advisor" for years, according to Barack's own words. The three people above, have to be brought into the public's view, as the major/mainstream media is not concerned with any of these problems. McCain has to focus on the multiple felon Rezco and Wright, especially. They were the two people, in Obama's life, who were the biggest impact and closest friends.

2. McCain, in the debate, must come out swinging, bring the above into play, and he must do it in a fashion stimulating, showing passion, and most of all making the American people feel him.

3. 14-12 days before the election, McCain must announce 3-5 of his cabinet members. in a major press conference, he should state, Rudi Guiliani is going to be my Attorney General. Using his office to hammer and prosecute anyone outside the law and cast a complete light on the whole economic scandal. Mitt Romney, or someone of his stature (Americans know), is going to be my Secretary of the Treasury. He will be cleaning up and making things right for the middle class and economy. Joe Lieberman is going to be my Secretary of Defense. Joe and McCain work together, but this cabinet overall, is NOT a Bush Cabinet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grain Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buckner Police Procedures or Lack Of (Jan '12) Jul 20 BadBuckner 136
buckner gym Jun 30 redeoc 1
Thoughts on towns P.D.? And new chief? Jun 30 redeoc 2
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Jun 24 Really 307
Taco Bell on blue parkway Jun '16 Hometownhero 1
Review: Xtreme Concrete & Outdoor Living LLC (Jul '15) May '16 AnnaS 37
Review: Asset Auto Sales (Feb '15) May '16 Daddy long legs 3

Grain Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grain Valley Mortgages