concerned citizen

Bates City, MO

#1 May 27, 2014
Has anyone seen the Buckner Audit? This audit came out in March 2013. Done by the state of Mo..
The petition to audit was signed by 234 voters here in Buckner. Many, if not most of the people that signed the petition have not seen it.
This is a very important document that basically states that $thousands of our tax dollars are disappearing in the hands of Buckner City Hall.
A couple of examples:
Money from Sale of $18,000 vehicle - missing
$11,000 missing from bank account
The list goes on and on with 2 pages of this stuff.
The audit also states that the City Administrator has been writing un-authorized checks.
It also says they use city vehicles for personal use.
I strongly recommend everyone get a copy of this audit. Ask the city for one. If they don't give you one that pretty much proves there guilt.
If that dose'nt work, ask around. I have given out about 50 copies myself.
Or contact Thomas A. Schweich, Missouri State Auditor

“Have faith and believe.”

Since: May 14

Bakersfield, CA. (North L.A.)

#2 May 30, 2014
That entire town is corrupt. From Hickson to Cook. It won't go on forever. That's a fact. They vamp off the people in the town and those who drive through the town. No oversight. The sheriff will not investigate- I have pushed for one. So if the law fails and the courts fail- the people have an obligation to fix it themselves.
Concerned Citizen

Blue Springs, MO

#3 Sep 12, 2014
The city of Buckner was audited twice in 2 years. Both audits show incompetence and mis-management of our money or worse. This is a must see for every Buckner resident. Go to search engine, type in" city of buckner audit". It is outrageous what Buckner city hall is doing to the people of this town. They should be in prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grain Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raintree Community Church Apr 6 Bob 1
Unincorporate the city of Buckner. Mar '18 Justice 1
Jeanie barkley-hendrix Feb '18 Guest 2
Auto theft in Oak Grove? (Jan '10) Feb '18 Hailey 4
Dawn Higgins-stern (Sep '17) Jan '18 howfunny 4
I love wearing panties (Jan '17) Jun '17 Manly man 2
Look out, Grain Valley...Bodee's is in town! (Nov '15) Nov '15 Howie F 2

Grain Valley Jobs

Personal Finance

Grain Valley Mortgages