Charity Wedding Gown Sale - Brides Ag...

Charity Wedding Gown Sale - Brides Against Breast Cancer (Aug. 3-4)!!!

Posted in the Grain Valley Forum

Since: May 12

Bradenton, FL

#1 Aug 3, 2013
We invite all Kansas City area brides and guests to browse through hundreds of new and lovingly worn designer and couture wedding gowns, all at an incredible savings. Gowns range from $99 to $3,900, are available in all styles and in sizes 2-24. You will also meet some of the area's top wedding vendors, and enter exciting giveaways -- all while supporting a great cause.

Saturday, August 3rd - Noon - 4:00 pm
Sunday, August 4th - Noon - 4:00 pm
$5 tax deductible donation

We have a gown to match any wedding theme or budget! Layaway is available with up to 12 month payment terms. We gladly accept cash, personal check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and debit cards.

The Pavilion at John Knox Village
520 NW Murray Road
Lee's Summit, MO 64081

For more info, please go to: http://www.bridesagainstbreastcancer.org/upco... or email: [email protected]

Brides Against Breast Cancer will contribute $2 million dollars this year to help people impacted by cancer. Among the numerous free programs supported are children's programs, support groups, exercise, and nutrition classes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grain Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Raintree Community Church (Oct '13) Apr 24 Bulldog 54
I want to move to Lee's summit Apr 13 William Sollenberger 1
Looking for Steven Brown Apr 11 Robert Brown 1
Why so many cops off 70??? Apr 6 Kirby Klown 5
News COURT UPHOLDS TED WHITE JUDGMENT: Lee's Summit ... (May '10) Mar 28 Pete Miller 63
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Mar '17 arveyt53 335
Old Tyme Days/Cole Younger Days (Jan '11) Mar '17 Coach Craddock Ro... 5

Grain Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grain Valley Mortgages