Charity Wedding Gown Sale - Brides Against Breast Cancer (Aug. 3-4)!!!

Posted in the Grain Valley Forum

Since: May 12

Sarasota, FL

#1 Aug 3, 2013
We invite all Kansas City area brides and guests to browse through hundreds of new and lovingly worn designer and couture wedding gowns, all at an incredible savings. Gowns range from $99 to $3,900, are available in all styles and in sizes 2-24. You will also meet some of the area's top wedding vendors, and enter exciting giveaways -- all while supporting a great cause.

Saturday, August 3rd - Noon - 4:00 pm
Sunday, August 4th - Noon - 4:00 pm
$5 tax deductible donation

We have a gown to match any wedding theme or budget! Layaway is available with up to 12 month payment terms. We gladly accept cash, personal check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and debit cards.

The Pavilion at John Knox Village
520 NW Murray Road
Lee's Summit, MO 64081

For more info, please go to: http://www.bridesagainstbreastcancer.org/upco... or email: moreinfoplease@bridesabc.org

Brides Against Breast Cancer will contribute $2 million dollars this year to help people impacted by cancer. Among the numerous free programs supported are children's programs, support groups, exercise, and nutrition classes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grain Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: A Absolute Sharp Bail Bonding Co Apr 25 Wstevens 1
outlaw country Apr 22 Buckner PD Sucks 2
Buckner Police Procedures or Lack Of (Jan '12) Apr 22 Concerned Citizen 123
spot lights Apr 17 kevin 1
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Apr '15 Wow 43
Review: Rockhill Orthopaedics - Scott A Langfor... (Jun '09) Mar '15 Stephen 8
Review: Massageluxe Mar '15 Sherry 2
More from around the web

Grain Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]