Police seek woman in sextuplet scam

Police seek woman in sextuplet scam

There are 3 comments on the Kansas City Star story from Sep 18, 2008, titled Police seek woman in sextuplet scam. In it, Kansas City Star reports that:

The public record has shown that Sarah A. Everson, convicted for her role in a sextuplet scam, has not always made good choices.According to authorities, she’s in trouble again.Everson, 47, was listed as ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City Star.

marcinkiewicz

United States

#1 Sep 18, 2008
the monopoly game
Pete Miller

Overland Park, KS

#2 Sep 20, 2008
Sarah A Everson is a soldier for Christ. They should let her go.
dwarf

Independence, MO

#3 Oct 25, 2008
Hey Pete just curious, do you think everyone who does bad things is a soldier for Christ? First it was Officer McKinley, now this sleazeball. Just wondered!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grain Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Missouri governor announces drug mo... Jul 18 Third World Order 2
News COURT UPHOLDS TED WHITE JUDGMENT: Lee's Summit ... (May '10) Jul 15 Stranger 64
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Jun 28 poor kids 340
A pedo near you (Sep '16) Jun 26 INfo 2
I love wearing panties (Jan '17) Jun '17 Manly man 2
Pennington seed May '17 Anonymous 1
Living in the houses on a hill May '17 Anonymous snob 1

Grain Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grain Valley Mortgages