Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mil...

Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

6,421 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

First Prev
of 345
Next Last
puppy

Columbia, MO

#7476 Sep 12, 2014
Ok
grave digger

West Plains, MO

#7477 Sep 12, 2014
the grave digger has all kinds of the puppy,,,gots white ones,,,black ones,,,brown ones,,,yellow ones,,,spotted ones,,,some with 3 legs,,,1 eye,,,no tails,,,no teeth,,,some bite,,,some bark,,,some dont bark,,,all for a deal people,,,buy 1 get 4 free,,,thats right animal rights people,,,buy 1 get 4 free,,,cash only,,,price includes shipping,,,by ups,,,fedx,,,post office,,,anyone you choose,,,counted 473 just yesterday,,,must move fast,,,cuz the 12by12 shed their living in isnt big enough for my new buisness,,,goats,,,thats right,,,goats raised for meat,,,so must clear at least 300 of the little things to make room in the shed for the 25 goats,,,hey,,,maybe the grave digger could turn meself in for the 5,000 reward,,,enough money to move to another county and skip bail and have 2 12by12 sheds built,,,double the income,,,or rent a house in the country with a basement,,,just wont invite anyone over,,,but goats in the house,,,come on,,,thats cruel,,,all animals deserve to live outside,,,what?,,,the sheds have a roof vent with no air or heat,,,like me said,,,live outside,,,but have one problem me needs help with,,,the biggest complaints me gets from customers is,,,the dogs that are sold like standing on the backs of either the new owners pets or their childrens for some reason,,,its like their paws never touched the ground before,,,weird,,,ABORTION is murder of a human life,,,dogs are animals for christ sake,,,f--k peta,,,why dont you tree hugging animal rights workers go save all the wild hogs running loose tearing up peoples crops an land costing millions in damages a year you lefty freaks,,,ps,,,if you catch the grave diggers puppy mill,,,will be bailed out in 15 minutes and up and running in a weeks time in a diffrent location just on spite,,,ha haa haaa,,,if everyone would kill a stray dog or cat everytime a woman has an abortion,,,there wouldnt be a abused stray animal problem,,,and we wont have to watch anymore of them stupid comercials begging for money to pay the big wigs paychecks,,,cuz thats what its all about,,,their paychecks,,,
Jenny

Willow Springs, MO

#7478 Sep 23, 2014
Protect those people or animals that can't protect themselves........NUF SAID......
CLUE

Saint Louis, MO

#7480 Oct 16, 2014
grave digger wrote:
the grave digger has all kinds of the puppy,,,gots white ones,,,black ones,,,brown ones,,,yellow ones,,,spotted ones,,,some with 3 legs,,,1 eye,,,no tails,,,no teeth,,,some bite,,,some bark,,,some dont bark,,,all for a deal people,,,buy 1 get 4 free,,,thats right animal rights people,,,buy 1 get 4 free,,,cash only,,,price includes shipping,,,by ups,,,fedx,,,post office,,,anyone you choose,,,counted 473 just yesterday,,,must move fast,,,cuz the 12by12 shed their living in isnt big enough for my new buisness,,,goats,,,thats right,,,goats raised for meat,,,so must clear at least 300 of the little things to make room in the shed for the 25 goats,,,hey,,,maybe the grave digger could turn meself in for the 5,000 reward,,,enough money to move to another county and skip bail and have 2 12by12 sheds built,,,double the income,,,or rent a house in the country with a basement,,,just wont invite anyone over,,,but goats in the house,,,come on,,,thats cruel,,,all animals deserve to live outside,,,what?,,,the sheds have a roof vent with no air or heat,,,like me said,,,live outside,,,but have one problem me needs help with,,,the biggest complaints me gets from customers is,,,the dogs that are sold like standing on the backs of either the new owners pets or their childrens for some reason,,,its like their paws never touched the ground before,,,weird,,,ABORTION is murder of a human life,,,dogs are animals for christ sake,,,f--k peta,,,why dont you tree hugging animal rights workers go save all the wild hogs running loose tearing up peoples crops an land costing millions in damages a year you lefty freaks,,,ps,,,if you catch the grave diggers puppy mill,,,will be bailed out in 15 minutes and up and running in a weeks time in a diffrent location just on spite,,,ha haa haaa,,,if everyone would kill a stray dog or cat everytime a woman has an abortion,,,there wouldnt be a abused stray animal problem,,,and we wont have to watch anymore of them stupid comercials begging for money to pay the big wigs paychecks,,,cuz thats what its all about,,,their paychecks,,,
Yes it is about those paychecks as well .It is also about controlling our food supply.Any domesticated animal in prop B would include that beef ,pig , chicken ETC.that we have in the back yard fattening up to butcher.
lindab

United States

#7481 Oct 17, 2014
No matter what anyone thinks, these animals need to be taken care of better than they are. I'm not saying that everyone is inconsiderate on their treatment but their is a lot out here that mistreats them. This is a good bill to say yes too.....
elh

Portland, OR

#7482 Nov 19, 2014
Confidant wrote:
I was told by a St. Louis Animal Activist that Jason Smith, the one who just won, has family run puppy mills. True?
One of the five worse puppymill' s in the USA. While Smith tries to distance himself he is still involved. I have copies of ALL registrations and JASON SMITH IS listed as owner and breeder on everyone of then.

Pensacola, FL

#7484 Nov 2, 2015
elh wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the five worse puppymill' s in the USA. While Smith tries to distance himself he is still involved. I have copies of ALL registrations and JASON SMITH IS listed as owner and breeder on everyone of then.
Wow
Billy

Atlanta, GA

#7485 Jan 21, 2016
Dog gone,ok
old dod

Springfield, MO

#7486 Apr 29, 2016
Anonymous wrote:
I will vote No cause it is a stupid bill. My dad has a kennel that he takes very good care of the dogs he has in it. They already have laws that should be enforced by the government and police instead of adding more to it.
I say no enforce the rules you already have
WARNING

Madison, WI

#7487 May 12, 2016
Puppy mills keep going cause there is nonprofit dog rescues buying puppies (Retail Rescue) that I disagree with all its doing is supporting them and there is laws being broken adopters beware that puppy you think you rescued may have been bought by that rescue from a puppy mill to make profit which makes it a profit NOT a nonprofit

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7488 May 13, 2016
Here is how they still operate thru puppy store fronts....Miami Herald has 30 classified ads for puppies......27 of them have the same phone number to reply.....of course the Herald just wants the income, so don't look for any investigative report, that might expose the paper's involvement in the scam......
Raydot

Hesperia, CA

#7489 Jun 10, 2016
They eat dogs and horses in Mexico where there is a huge demand. They are building the biggest slaughter house in New Mexico next to the border. New Mexico is allowing the Mexican's to build and operate it. It was a democrat idea. All the wild horses will be sent there along with our dogs and cats.
Adriana Ginther

Nixa, MO

#7490 Aug 3, 2016
Not enough. We need tougher laws making abuse of an animal a felony. No person should be able to breed these massive amounts. It's horrific and must be stopped. Missouri is the WORST state for abuse of these animals.
Tanktop

Oran, MO

#7491 Sep 3, 2016
Forget the puppy mills. Shut down the baby mills!
Truth

Oran, MO

#7492 Sep 3, 2016
The puppy mill ban is nothing more than an attempt to shut down reputable breeders and agricultural facilities. It's backed by the same leftwing radicals who want to put perverts in the little girls room at school, and force everyone to purchase health insurance.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7493 Sep 3, 2016
Truth wrote:
The puppy mill ban is nothing more than an attempt to shut down reputable breeders and agricultural facilities. It's backed by the same leftwing radicals who want to put perverts in the little girls room at school, and force everyone to purchase health insurance.
...Partisan poison and wrong as Hell.....

Sikeston, MO

#7494 Sep 5, 2016
I would vote for this to pass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 345
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grain Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dawn Higgins-stern Dec 6 Anon 2
Jeanie barkley-hendrix Dec 6 Guest 1
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Nov 15 jojo 343
News Widow Seeks Answers In Fatal Hit-And-Run (Dec '09) Sep '17 KayKay 3
Old Tyme Days/Cole Younger Days (Jan '11) Aug '17 Jayhawker 6
Blue Springs for 1-3 months... All I'm asking a... Aug '17 Jadamj17 1
I love wearing panties (Jan '17) Jun '17 Manly man 2

Grain Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grain Valley Mortgages