liberal democrat

Olive Branch, MS

#1 Jun 17, 2010
i see a lot of your members with that sign on the back of the trailers that states (SAYS NO TO CHEAP FREIGHT) out there on our nations highways breaking the law such as speeding, tailgating cars, improper lane changes, parked on the interstate shoulder with no flashers or triangles, ect. does your organization not encourage saftey and respect for the motoring public out here? i know you guys are pissed off at the big boys (J.B.Hunt, Swift) in the industry such as the american trucking association. your members can not compete with them on the hauling rates, but why are most of your members unsafe drivers? how can your organization continue to lobby our government/DOT and justify the actions of these unsafe truckers such as OOIDA members? thank god for CSA2010, im sure you all know what that is. with the enforcement of CSA2010, it will get the unsafe outlaw truckers with more than one log book on a single day off our nations highways. maybe taco bell will hire some of them if they need job replacement assistance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grain Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gordon Jerry Duke Sat Karen 2
Brown recluse infestation May 8 Orrick know all 2
Unincorporate the city of Buckner. Mar '18 Justice 1
Jeanie barkley-hendrix Feb '18 Guest 2
Auto theft in Oak Grove? (Jan '10) Feb '18 Hailey 4
I love wearing panties (Jan '17) Jun '17 Manly man 2
Look out, Grain Valley...Bodee's is in town! (Nov '15) Nov '15 Howie F 2

Grain Valley Jobs

Personal Finance

Grain Valley Mortgages