Ex-Aryan Nations Leader Abandoning Plans for Odessa Under-21 Nightclub

There are 13 comments on the Apr 30, 2010, Fox4KC story titled Ex-Aryan Nations Leader Abandoning Plans for Odessa Under-21 Nightclub. In it, Fox4KC reports that:

A western Missouri community has derailed plans by a former leader of a white supremacist group to open a nightclub for young people on the anniversary of Adolph Hitler's death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

sam

AOL

#1 May 1, 2010
good
Steve Smith

Pittston, PA

#2 May 1, 2010
Would these misguided fools attended a city council meeting to voice their opinions to try to shut down a hip hop club? An establishment that caters to Blacks and Hispanics is truly dangerous.
Here's a factoid for you; Blacks make up 13% of the population, yet commit over 50% of all the murders in the U.S. Maybe the 97% White town of Odessa needs some more racial diversity to make them realize how foolish they are.
realist

Leavenworth, KS

#3 May 1, 2010
This goes to prove that we have freedom of speech as long as it is not a white person saying that he is proud to be white. Had this been a black group brainwashing our kids to be ashamed to be white and promoting how much superior blacks are,like they are taught in public school and in the media, you can be sure that all the citizens would have been gathered and would cheerfully been singing " pants on the ground" This country is so screwed up that total collapse is not if but when.
Bear

Greenfield, MO

#4 May 1, 2010
Steve Smith wrote:
Would these misguided fools attended a city council meeting to voice their opinions to try to shut down a hip hop club? An establishment that caters to Blacks and Hispanics is truly dangerous.
Here's a factoid for you; Blacks make up 13% of the population, yet commit over 50% of all the murders in the U.S. Maybe the 97% White town of Odessa needs some more racial diversity to make them realize how foolish they are.
The blacks have a ton of rights that the white man doesn't have and they can do about anything they choose to do without consequences. I can not stand that they can sit and slap the white guy in the face, because they are black. It sucks that the black man can use the race card to get anything they want. Who is the minority anymore??????????

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#5 May 1, 2010
Well this doesn't surprise me. An Aryan wants a club for underage children.
disgusted

Jefferson City, MO

#6 May 1, 2010
I am disgusted that the people of Odessa were/are so quick to judge. Have you never done something in your past that your are sorry for? Were you forgiven and allowed to make amends? I am glad I don't live there.
Ziggy

Jefferson City, MO

#7 May 1, 2010
Poor aryan nation leader.
Steve Smith wants the people of Odessa to shut down an imaginary hip-hop club because, "An establishment that caters to Blacks and Hispanics is truly dangerous." I guess I'll have to watch out the next time I go to McDonalds. It's diverse. I thought that it was just the food. Realist is upset because a Caucasian person cannot say that he or she is proud to be Caucasian. He feels that public schools and the media are teaching Caucasian kids to be ashamed and that African Americans are superior. Perhaps we should have Caucasian history month. Wait every month is Caucasian history month, with maybe the exception of February. Bear believes that African Americans have tons of rights and can do anything that they want including slap the Caucasian guy in the face. Well the penitentiaries are full of African Americans who have tried to do anything that they wanted. They have no rights. Disgusted want people to forgive the leader of the aryan nation for being the leader of the aryan nation. I will forgive him and he can attend any church that will have him. However, I believe that the courageous people of Odessa have the right to decide not to allow the poison of the aryan nations polices and philosophy to exist in their town, their home. Im sure that the people of Odessa would love to have a young adult club that caters to everyone. Where music is played because they like it, not to promote exclusion of any group.
dknee

Lees Summit, MO

#8 May 1, 2010
Steve Smith wrote:
that is hilarious.... Try educating yourself on the situation, then post your comment
whats wrong

Grain Valley, MO

#9 May 1, 2010
Its not the fault of Odessa residents that this guy has a past of hate.
Ever heard of reap what you sew.
Your past catches up to you eventually. There are consequences for being a racist.
It goes both ways, as far as I am concerned.
Ever been to McDonald's on prospect in KC???
If your white you get treated like crap...
Anyone experience this there??
3 years ago going there was just fine. Black employees have always worked there as far as I remember.
This year whites are suddenly hated. I will never go back and I tell anyone I know to of my experience.
I hate bad customer service but, I hate rude customer service more.
its all most over

Lexington, MO

#10 May 1, 2010
what is wrong ..... i agree , since a black man is in power the blacks are very rude to whites and think they above us , but in 2012 a white man will be back in power and the tables will be turned back on them. i am proud to be white . i love my race
I see stupid people

Olathe, KS

#11 May 4, 2010
November 2010 will be a BFD. November 2012 will be an even BFD.
KCwildguy

Independence, MO

#12 May 4, 2010
I so agree. There you go Odessa, you have proven that you don't believe people can repent and change their lives. Good for this little city that would be nothing if the interstate didn't go through it. You have proven that you react as quickly as you can and just grasp at things that you don't even know are true. I hope every other business goes belly up in Odessa too, and then they would wish they had this guy to open something. Intolerant idiots.
disgusted wrote:
I am disgusted that the people of Odessa were/are so quick to judge. Have you never done something in your past that your are sorry for? Were you forgiven and allowed to make amends? I am glad I don't live there.
Someone who knows

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Jul 26, 2010
This gut has NOT left his past behind him. He is just out to recruit your children in to a world of hate and criminal activities.

If you left your past behind you Juba why are you still in contact with your old buddy. David Wayne Hull.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grain Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: A Absolute Sharp Bail Bonding Co 10 hr Wstevens 1
outlaw country Apr 22 Buckner PD Sucks 2
Buckner Police Procedures or Lack Of (Jan '12) Apr 22 Concerned Citizen 123
spot lights Apr 17 kevin 1
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Apr 4 Wow 43
Review: Rockhill Orthopaedics - Scott A Langfor... (Jun '09) Mar '15 Stephen 8
Review: Massageluxe Mar '15 Sherry 2
More from around the web

Grain Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE