DEBATE * USA - America shouldn't fear...

DEBATE * USA - America shouldn't fear Mexican trucks

There are 6 comments on the Trucks world news story from Apr 1, 2007, titled DEBATE * USA - America shouldn't fear Mexican trucks. In it, Trucks world news reports that:

Los Angeles Daily News, by GARY M. GALLES -27 Mar 2007: -- Although NAFTA committed the U.S. to allow Mexican trucks full access to its roads by 1995, this commitment has been repeatedly stalled by assertions ... via Trucks world news

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Trucks world news.

pissed off

Homeland, CA

#1 Apr 26, 2007
i think every mexican truck that enters the usa should be burned to the ground then maybe they wont think its worth comming
David DRENNEN

Mentor, OH

#2 May 16, 2007
THERE IS GOIN TO BE A BIG SAFTY ISSUE IF THIS HAPPENS MOST OF THE MEXICANS CANT READ OR SPEAK ENGLISH SO HOW THE HELL ARE THEY GOING TO KNOW WHERE TO GO. WHO IS GOING TO PICK UP THE FUEL TAX THAT WE ARE GOING TO LOOSE. AND WHO GOIING TO MAKE SURE THEY GO BACK
todd

United States

#3 May 18, 2007
mexican trucks come to usa .... noway jose ...you can't come to usa today!. your not taking my job or cutting rates !get get get out now!thank you jose
todd

United States

#4 May 18, 2007
what a joke ..keep
mexican trucks and canadian trucks out of usa .....nafta....repeal it throw it in the trash ......sence 911 congress really did not learn a thing... ive only been driving sence 1996 been over the border to canada a few times, been to all 48 states never had my truck searched or trailer...not one time!who knows what's on are roads .....we really need to close are boarders to big rigs for are safty!why are canadian trucks coming in usa oh big brother ... nafta.... wake up america !!!!!!!!its about trade i guess but why are we selling are soul!we need to keep saftey number one! we need to keep what jobs we have in usa!our jobs are going to other countries why? oh must be nafta ~its cheaper to do busness in other countries i guess ,so sad that the goverment is only out for them selfs not the working man and woman
pissed off too

Barcelona, Spain

#5 Jun 21, 2007
same to american trucks coming to mexico
Trailero 1

Camden, SC

#6 Jun 23, 2007
What a bunch of rascist jackasses. Get used to it people. The Mexican trucks are coming just as the Mexican buses have been here for the past 5 years!

http://mexicotrucker.com
http://mexicoverdad.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grain Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taco Bell on blue parkway Aug 6 Gene 2
News COURT UPHOLDS TED WHITE JUDGMENT: Lee's Summit ... (May '10) Jul 29 Curtis 60
Buckner Police Procedures or Lack Of (Jan '12) Jul '16 BadBuckner 136
buckner gym Jun '16 redeoc 1
Thoughts on towns P.D.? And new chief? Jun '16 redeoc 2
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Jun '16 Really 307
Review: Xtreme Concrete & Outdoor Living LLC (Jul '15) May '16 AnnaS 37

Grain Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grain Valley Mortgages