Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22189 Mar 23, 2014
well caseys gone wrote:
the police took her boyfriend away....they said he want an American citizen.... they said they released her.... no one can find her though and one will answer the phone
So, go back in your trailer and smoke some more dope and forget about it.
well caseys gone

Castroville, TX

#22190 Mar 23, 2014
so de cody freddy and sara ... you better find glen... hes the only one that can find her....and all she wanted to do was love all of you and be happy. you all ruined that. so thanks I really appreciate it. fred I have your license plate number by the way. cyr 8790
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#22191 Mar 23, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never cared for Glock. Closest thing to a Glock that I have is a little Ruger LCP. So darn easy to conceal, but .380 is a little weak.
I remember S&W did a really nice bluing job on their revolvers. Only reason I went to Ruger is that Rugers stand up better to a steady diet of hot loads.
I don't miss the snow and ice at all but I could do without the stinking fire ants.
I have to admit, the ants here sting you, you don't even notice, which is nice.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22192 Mar 23, 2014
Stay tuned to this thread folks. A nutcase or two in Castroville has decided to make an internet soap opera.

I think we can call it "A Mind Is A Terrible Thing". or "As The Stomach Churns".
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#22193 Mar 23, 2014
Defiant ignore the little nut posts here, they're all fake. The person doing them has about five hundred different Topix names, posts back and forth to herself, argues with herself, you know, typical nutbag stuff, freaks gotta have attention. I'm going to be at the big gun show in Vegas in January with my girl, courtesy of our distributor, for free! Maybe you can make it, you never know.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22194 Mar 23, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I have to admit, the ants here sting you, you don't even notice, which is nice.
I have to admit that even though the fire ants here are a real pain, the worst I ever saw was in Panama, at Fort Sherman. All different kinds.

Got nailed the worst by laying down in an army ant trail at night playing war games. But at least they didn't leave puss filled boils that itch for hours and days.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22195 Mar 23, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
Defiant ignore the little nut posts here, they're all fake. The person doing them has about five hundred different Topix names, posts back and forth to herself, argues with herself, you know, typical nutbag stuff, freaks gotta have attention. I'm going to be at the big gun show in Vegas in January with my girl, courtesy of our distributor, for free! Maybe you can make it, you never know.
Never know, but this year is going to have to improve a little. Latest is having to get my roof replaced. That isn't cheap either. Been a rough year so far on my wife and on me financially.
what now

United States

#22196 Mar 23, 2014
Smoke some more weed,Casey doesn't date illegals...last I knew Glenn was her boyfriend, he certainly isn't anything but,black Dutch and Cherokee ...Casey is mouthy and all but not stupid ..~g
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#22197 Mar 24, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never know, but this year is going to have to improve a little. Latest is having to get my roof replaced. That isn't cheap either. Been a rough year so far on my wife and on me financially.
Democrat senator here is running for her life. She looks dead in the water.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#22198 Mar 24, 2014
what now wrote:
Smoke some more weed,Casey doesn't date illegals...last I knew Glenn was her boyfriend, he certainly isn't anything but,black Dutch and Cherokee ...Casey is mouthy and all but not stupid ..~g
Defiant this is the same poster from nc that does the nut job thing posting as five or six people talking about their personal lives. It's pathetic, all I know is that some fat lady seems to be behind all the freako posts. I don't mention any names, as the weirdo loves attention. The psycho will get all of her fake posters to argue with each other, it's hilarious!! Goes to the trouble of changing the IP, all the usual touches.
well caseys gone

Castroville, TX

#22199 Mar 24, 2014
she still isn't home.... I don't know what happened or if she is still alive....De... I think they took her
Read

Del Rio, TX

#22201 Mar 24, 2014
We should all vote !
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22202 Mar 24, 2014
we should all laugh at your joke ! that girl at the top " worth waiting" uh na... models with tits like those would fall on their faces.. now guys you know whos winning the races.... 5'9, c-cup auburn hair, emerald eyes, shes the one they idolize !
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22203 Mar 24, 2014
I saw her..... 8 months ago .... pregnant... she was following me... shes married to apart of my family.... but that contract isn't hers... its mine. We have been running this contract since 1994. when I was 16 the contract was taken (stolen) by some one else. we have been looking for the thief.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22204 Mar 24, 2014
first three numbers of her license plate are CDX ... it was a white outlander looking vehicle
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22205 Mar 24, 2014
this isn't kevin ! this is casey lorendia the real original ... on the ranch....
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22206 Mar 24, 2014
that's my mom and dads birth years ... tod ... are you messing with me? because I really need that contract to get models together... I am seriouse... and I want one of them to be heather.... I need probably 200 models before next year... don't be queer. Gwen and I have had a plan since 1994
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22207 Mar 24, 2014
I already signed up for all three of those... now release my Ho's ...
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22208 Mar 24, 2014
9178 we are all this is how we communicate. and no I am not ready I haven't even gotten dressed.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22209 Mar 24, 2014
lifes good ... you have to unfreeze my phone... its stuck on enter a password... I don't have passwords .... never created passwords. so change all my pass words to gwen and glenn that will let me in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Graham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 22 hr Fossilfarts 677
Arlington Police Make Arrests Today In The Murd... (Apr '07) 23 hr Concerned 23
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Manny 535
david alvrez (Nov '13) Sep 24 Elvis 3
Rudy Scammer Perez Sep '14 Jay 16
Grahamite foils scam Aug '14 Who 1
dr maliki osman Jun '14 Tan 1
Graham Dating
Find my Match

Graham Jobs

Graham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Graham News, Events & Info