Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Hillary By Landslide

United States

#18708 Jul 17, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just mad that you are too stupid to have a wife with an IQ of more than 50.
Hope you didn't breed. My tax dollars support enough lazy half wits like you.
Thanks idiot! I know someone needs to pay for all of these free pain killers for me, and birth control for my wife! Lol u mad bro?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18709 Jul 17, 2014
Hillary By Landslide wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks idiot! I know someone needs to pay for all of these free pain killers for me, and birth control for my wife! Lol u mad bro?
Not really. I think the birth control pills are a great idea. You shouldn't breed it, if you're too damn lazy to work to feed it.

Like I said. We have enough morons in this country without you creating more.
fix it

San Antonio, TX

#18710 Jul 17, 2014
strongquiettype wrote:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Yup
Rush

Haslet, TX

#18713 Jul 17, 2014
Makes sense
Hillary By Landslide

United States

#18715 Jul 18, 2014
The good news is: what you GED hicks think, doesn't matter! Your votes are wasted, you might as well go to a nascar race that day to watch other racist hicks spin their wheels there.

The GOP will never win again, the south will never win at anything!

Ps Defiant1, you are the dumbest poster on topix by far. Did you even graduate middle school?
corn holeio

Los Angeles, CA

#18716 Jul 18, 2014
The good news is: what you GED hicks think, doesn't matter! Your votes are wasted, you might as well go to a nascar race that day to watch other racist hicks spin their wheels there.
Ps Defiant1, you are the dumbest poster on topix by far. Did you even graduate middle school?
Hillary by a land slide how about I get up a hard on and slide up in your wifes hide and I do mean the brown eye and you can crawl in a closet and play with your puzzy azz little finger while I slam your sweathog.then you can dream about me instead as corn holeio by a footlong inside your wife
Hillary By Landslide

United States

#18717 Jul 18, 2014
corn holeio wrote:
<quoted text> Hillary by a land slide how about I get up a hard on and slide up in your wifes hide and I do mean the brown eye and you can crawl in a closet and play with your puzzy azz little finger while I slam your sweathog.then you can dream about me instead as corn holeio by a footlong inside your wife
U wot m8
2 Tuff 4 U

Tempe, AZ

#18718 Jul 18, 2014
corn holeio wrote:
<quoted text> Hillary by a land slide how about I get up a hard on and slide up in your wifes hide and I do mean the brown eye and you can crawl in a closet and play with your puzzy azz little finger while I slam your sweathog.then you can dream about me instead as corn holeio by a footlong inside your wife
lul y u so mad bro? 1 vs 1 me IRL fgt
Rolling Papers

El Paso, TX

#18719 Jul 18, 2014
corn holeio wrote:
stfu you jotillo

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#18720 Jul 18, 2014
why

Hondo, TX

#18721 Jul 18, 2014
test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18722 Jul 18, 2014
Thanks for the laugh Einstein.......... [email protected]
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18723 Jul 18, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
http://www.rickperry.org/form/ petition-secure-border?utm_sou rce=Sidebar&utm_medium=ban ner&utm_campaign=BorderPet ition
Thanks for the link. Just signed it.
city

Del Rio, TX

#18724 Jul 18, 2014
whoooah
fadsf al ed k sol k

Park Forest, IL

#18725 Jul 19, 2014
aslk;jlaejkl agl a; a; a oejh g g haer knl ;aoej gl
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18726 Jul 19, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
https://m.facebook.com/story.p hp?story_fbid=1015255340929402 5&id=701144024
Did any of you see this?
This just confounds me!!!
If you have to ask if this is fake, I feel sorry for you. The Israelis never target children(on purpose) and they have been notifying Gaza residents before they blow up their locations. If it were real we would have to cut our support for Isreal immediately. He is a very smart man and would never publicly say they are commuting genocide.

20% of Israel's population are Arabs and a large number of Palestinians are Christians.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18727 Jul 19, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>If you have to ask if this is fake, I feel sorry for you. The Israelis never target children(on purpose) and they have been notifying Gaza residents before they blow up their locations. If it were real we would have to cut our support for Isreal immediately. He is a very smart man and would never publicly say they are commuting genocide.
20% of Israel's population are Arabs and a large number of Palestinians are Christians.
Darn, a sensible post from you?. Finally.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#18728 Jul 19, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>If you have to ask if this is fake, I feel sorry for you. The Israelis never target children(on purpose) and they have been notifying Gaza residents before they blow up their locations. If it were real we would have to cut our support for Isreal immediately. He is a very smart man and would never publicly say they are commuting genocide.
Good post you do do head. Uhhh nothing to really brag about as really you should be posting on your own city forum don,t yaa think??? TRying to be the good guy now ehhh????Thats why you posted that by hoping everyone would jump on your side right?????not fooled abit you ding a ling......
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18729 Jul 19, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Good post you do do head. Uhhh nothing to really brag about as really you should be posting on your own city forum don,t yaa think??? TRying to be the good guy now ehhh????Thats why you posted that by hoping everyone would jump on your side right?????not fooled abit you ding a ling......
Neither are we.
GOP Strong

Tempe, AZ

#18730 Jul 19, 2014
I'm voting Republican till the day I die, but I think hillery clinton is going to win whether we like it or lump it.sometimes I don't know what this country is coming to, Were voting for the next president of the United States, not the next dang school nurse! theres a reason weve gone 500 years with a man in the office.now we know we republicans aint to crazy about the way obummer looks, but at least he's a man amiright?im telling you this you to be a great country...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Graham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
GPD corrupt as the day is long. (Aug '15) Apr '16 Buchshot 3
News Affidavit Describes Arrest of Man in Leah Marti... (Aug '15) Mar '16 fishman 5
5th Amendment (Oct '13) Mar '16 Olegrey2 69
read american ask Mar '16 trump wrong nutt 1
leah martin (Jun '15) Sep '15 Youngcosux 7
wreck (Aug '15) Aug '15 heaven 1

Graham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Graham Mortgages