Child support enforcement

Child support enforcement

Posted in the Graham Forum

Starving mother

Mebane, NC

#1 Jun 22, 2012
What can I do to get my ex to pay his child support? He is over $9000 in arrears, and I need that money for my kids. Child support enforcement is supposed to be helping, and are not! He is more than30 days behind, and owes more than one months worth of support, obviously! Please help! These people will not help me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Graham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Motorcycle noise in Graham a concern (Jun '15) Sep '15 OOPNinja 2
News Amy Cheek Adams (Nov '08) Jun '15 Rob Selfors 12
News Walker's congressional office open (Jan '15) Jan '15 Not Surprised 1
shots fired kangaroo on harden (Dec '14) Dec '14 adam 12 1
get free gift cards (Aug '14) Aug '14 fmoney 1
Debate: Marijuana - Graham, NC (Aug '10) Jun '14 Janelle Wolves 10
News Loaves & Fishes auction Saturday features . . .... (May '14) May '14 David Myrick 1

Graham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Graham Mortgages