'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 287912 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#39893 May 13, 2012
check wrote:
this out if the supreme court finds that its unn constitution for the Obama health plan .the thing that they are voting on is it unn constitutional to force a man dated law on the people making them buy health care.now on the other hand the same law applies to all the car insurance in the U.S.A..so if its over turned then ever dime the insurance comp.has charged the citizens will have to be paid back.it will be unn constitutional.for them to keep it.and the car insurance law could not be in forced any more..could be lot money waiting for a lot if this law is struck down..
One thing is obvious
WI is loaded with mental giants! If you donít have health insurance it has no effect on you killing a whole family with your car! With a car you interact with everyone on the road and could potentially put them in danger, how many people are at risk if you donít choose to buy health insurance? The most avid supporters of mandatory health insurance being shoved up Americaís collective ass are Union employees; who pay little or nothing for health insurance or welfare riders! The person laid off from work, or working for a low wage at a company that does not offer health insurance canít afford to spend ĺ of their income on government mandated medical insurance. That is if they are single! They could not hope to come close with a family plan. BTW the word is Unconstitutional!
check

Hyden, KY

#39894 May 13, 2012
American Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing is obvious
WI is loaded with mental giants! If you donít have health insurance it has no effect on you killing a whole family with your car! With a car you interact with everyone on the road and could potentially put them in danger, how many people are at risk if you donít choose to buy health insurance? The most avid supporters of mandatory health insurance being shoved up Americaís collective ass are Union employees; who pay little or nothing for health insurance or welfare riders! The person laid off from work, or working for a low wage at a company that does not offer health insurance canít afford to spend ĺ of their income on government mandated medical insurance. That is if they are single! They could not hope to come close with a family plan. BTW the word is Unconstitutional!
haa i am not for forcing any to buy nothing but why i was commenting on this i was looking into it and found that the same law applies on many other things not just car inc.i only used that as a example .man dated laws.i keep my car inc.up would not drive without it.but the point i was looking at was that when one new law is passed or struck down ,it effects 3other laws or more .their are so many laws on the books today the book is full no room for others unless it makes away with others.
CaptainObvious1

United States

#39895 May 13, 2012
check wrote:
<quoted text>haa i am not for forcing any to buy nothing but why i was commenting on this i was looking into it and found that the same law applies on many other things not just car inc.i only used that as a example .man dated laws.i keep my car inc.up would not drive without it.but the point i was looking at was that when one new law is passed or struck down ,it effects 3other laws or more .their are so many laws on the books today the book is full no room for others unless it makes away with others.
To be sure I understand:
When you say inc. are you meaning ins. as an abbreviation for "insurance"?
There is no such thing as "no room" for more laws...as a society grows and develops we encounter new social concerns that must be addressed with laws that safeguard society (in general).
Imagine playing chess with an individual who changed the rules each time you win...in an attempt to beat you, with no rules about making "new rules" eventually the chaos would cause confusion and allow the cheater to win. Even though you may be the more productive member of society, people who change good laws for bad (just to defeat you) will ruin society for all of us who "play fair". Obama Care is unfair to all Americans it undermines the medical system for those in need at the cost of all who are taxed at higher rates to pay for the misguided concept of free for all healthcare! Doctors don't become doctors to become working class poor folk.
Post Script when you use "I"...please capitalize (pet peeve). Poor grammar makes for poor understanding.
He Man

Cleveland, GA

#39896 May 13, 2012
Hey A R you still on here, Have a question for ya please..

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

#39897 May 13, 2012
Jay wrote:
What a quote!!!!
ďThe fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.Ē
~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006
Spoken by a man that raised America's debt accumulated over a span of 230 years by 50% in a mere THREE years!!! Vote in 2012 like your life depended upon it ... because it probably will.
We've been over this before.

Flat tax, everybody over federal poverty level income pays, no deductions, how much did you make, take 17%, send it in. One-page tax return, no more tax lawyers, tax dodge artists, and legions of IRS agents - they all have to go get real jobs.
American Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#39898 May 13, 2012
He Man wrote:
Hey A R you still on here, Have a question for ya please..
I am now my friend! Im up and down all night, but now it's time to get my ass moveing, Ha Ha
wtf

Richmond, KY

#39899 May 13, 2012
CaptainObvious1 wrote:
<quoted text>
To be sure I understand:
When you say inc. are you meaning ins. as an abbreviation for "insurance"?
There is no such thing as "no room" for more laws...as a society grows and develops we encounter new social concerns that must be addressed with laws that safeguard society (in general).
Imagine playing chess with an individual who changed the rules each time you win...in an attempt to beat you, with no rules about making "new rules" eventually the chaos would cause confusion and allow the cheater to win. Even though you may be the more productive member of society, people who change good laws for bad (just to defeat you) will ruin society for all of us who "play fair". Obama Care is unfair to all Americans it undermines the medical system for those in need at the cost of all who are taxed at higher rates to pay for the misguided concept of free for all healthcare! Doctors don't become doctors to become working class poor folk.
Post Script when you use "I"...please capitalize (pet peeve). Poor grammar makes for poor understanding.
You have no understanding of the words you post Cap Fagulous.

Let the Drs become something else if they do not like it.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#39900 May 13, 2012
Good Morning to all! Happy Mother`s day to all you Mothers and ladies.!!

Been gone several days and will catch up later.Have a great day!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#39901 May 13, 2012
Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>We've been over this before.
Flat tax, everybody over federal poverty level income pays, no deductions, how much did you make, take 17%, send it in. One-page tax return, no more tax lawyers, tax dodge artists, and legions of IRS agents - they all have to go get real jobs.
When will you get a job you sorry pos?

Will Romney then close out his Swiss Bank Accounts?
American Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#39902 May 13, 2012
check wrote:
<quoted text>haa i am not for forcing any to buy nothing but why i was commenting on this i was looking into it and found that the same law applies on many other things not just car inc.i only used that as a example .man dated laws.i keep my car inc.up would not drive without it.but the point i was looking at was that when one new law is passed or struck down ,it effects 3other laws or more .their are so many laws on the books today the book is full no room for others unless it makes away with others.
OK Iíll give you the benefit of the doubt on this. However your comparison to auto insurance wonít fly! Auto insurance is not federally mandated. It varies widely from state to state. For example Kentucky made it mandatory in the 70s; Tennessee did not do so until about 2007. So you canít make this ship float, give me something more closely related and we can discuss it.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#39903 May 13, 2012
<quoted text>
I am now my friend! Im up and down all night, but now it's time to get my ass moveing, Ha Ha
"moveing"

Lmao
American Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#39904 May 13, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You have no understanding of the words you post Cap Fagulous.
Let the Drs become something else if they do not like it.
Hello there you barnyard sodomite!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#39905 May 13, 2012
<quoted text>
OK Iíll give you the benefit of the doubt on this. However your comparison to auto insurance wonít fly! Auto insurance is not federally mandated. It varies widely from state to state. For example Kentucky made it mandatory in the 70s; Tennessee did not do so until about 2007. So you canít make this ship float, give me something more closely related and we can discuss it.
TN is a hick State you hick.
American Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#39906 May 13, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>"moveing"
Lmao
Happy mothers day you
wannabe mother
wtf

Richmond, KY

#39907 May 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Hello there you barnyard sodomite!
Hello you Special Ed Honor Student.

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

#39908 May 13, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>When will you get a job you sorry pos?
Will Romney then close out his Swiss Bank Accounts?
Don't need a job ...I am retired....lol
He Man

Cleveland, GA

#39909 May 13, 2012
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Hey on that malware thing CS sen out,Do you hit run or save and in the finish box there's alittle box for upgrade,Do you click it off?? Sorry just not real computer savy LOL!!! Thanks...
no one

Clarksville, TN

#39910 May 13, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Let the Drs become something else if they do not like it.
That sounds like a plan only an idiot would suggest. Let's run off all of the doctors and then see where we are. You really are insane.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#39911 May 13, 2012
Catching up.Two things.There is (are)very few things that we are required to buy.There are some things where if you do not,and then do the item ,such as driving,you may be penalized by the State(no insurance).You have to be in an accident,have the other driver just walk away and disappear,leaving you with injury and wrecked auto,to appreciate the requirement.That usually is a local requirement or State requirement also,not Fed.To my small knowledge there is no Fed requirement ever requiring one to purchase anything.

Item 2--The books are so full of laws about half are outdated or no longer apply,or,have been forgotten.We do need a Congress and lawyers in Congress to stop the frivolous law making just to have their name on the books.But we do need a Congress to provide the laws needed to run this Country,control business,unions,banks,employer s,and probably employees.Throw in Corporations,and all business.What we do need is many systems changed,and the Feds.gov `t to return to the States those things the States could do better.This has been a pet peeve with many of usthat the systems are broken.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#39912 May 13, 2012
no one wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like a plan only an idiot would suggest. Let's run off all of the doctors and then see where we are. You really are insane.
I do not see any of them leaving nit wit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Graham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry at pawn shop in powerly is running for ju... 5 hr old school 17
Payton Getchell 6 hr Clearly 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Patriot 166,449
Searching 7 hr Searching 5
Tiffany embrey wow what a compulsive liar 7 hr Hmm 2
Dems drop collusion for racism, promotes victim... 9 hr toejam 17
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 9 hr kk white 1,036

Graham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Graham Mortgages