what you think about uvalda mexican loving mayor paul bridges?

Posted in the Graham Forum

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated May 24, 2013
just me

Mount Pleasant, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

I THINK HE SMELLS LIKE TACOS FROM ALL THE MEXICANS.
Jim

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

I think he speaks for all people not just you. I do believe you to be uneducated and racist. These guys actually work, support their families, and because people like yourself are too lazy to do the same you condemn them. If your interested there are 11000 and yes all zeros are legit jobs posted on GADOL in agriculture that are unfilled. These guys work for people who are too lazy so that people (insert name here) can spend their foodstamps and WIC and get produce and meat at reasonable rates. If you want statistics or would like to argue any other point please feel free.
just me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

Jim wrote:
I think he speaks for all people not just you. I do believe you to be uneducated and racist. These guys actually work, support their families, and because people like yourself are too lazy to do the same you condemn them. If your interested there are 11000 and yes all zeros are legit jobs posted on GADOL in agriculture that are unfilled. These guys work for people who are too lazy so that people (insert name here) can spend their foodstamps and WIC and get produce and meat at reasonable rates. If you want statistics or would like to argue any other point please feel free.
I WORK 3 JOBS TO PAY FOR THESE MEXICANS FOODSTAMPS,WIC,HEALTH INSURANCE,AND SO ON. THATS WHY GEORGIA IS IN A BIND TODAY BECAUSE ALL THESE TACO SMELLING SOB COME OVER HERE AND GET EVERYTHING GAVE TO THEM
verlie

Grinnell, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Just Me, I have to agree with you. See how far you can get when you apply for help. NONE. But these people come over here and get everything given to them when they cross the border. Even get to draw off our Social Security and never have they paid into it.
Jim

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

verlie wrote:
Just Me, I have to agree with you. See how far you can get when you apply for help. NONE. But these people come over here and get everything given to them when they cross the border. Even get to draw off our Social Security and never have they paid into it.
I am sorry Just Me but you are misinformed. You believe only what you have heard not what you have know. Racism breeds racism breeds hate. At some point people stopped looking for the truth and started believing what they were told. According to the USDA both white and black people here in the US and in Ga if you wish to break it down that far are the largest user of SNAP benefits (food stamps). So you say we have more black and white individuals in GA than hispanics and yes you are right. However the amount of hispanics on foodstamps vs amount of black or white is almost half by percentage. Research before you spread hate. It similar with Medicaid as well. These numbers come from the USDA not some biased PAC. They are based on census data.
Jim

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

Wish people would research before making racial comments. Maybe the finger would swing the opposite direction.
fangtasia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

i agree, jim. people just believe what they hear and make no effort to educate themselves with truth. i respect the mexican population for the most part. yeah, just like any other ethnic group, there are some sorry ones, but as a whole they are a hard-working respectful people.
his her spanics

Crestview, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

I never really liked hispanics, however.. some of the herspanics ain't bad!
Need to Know

Buena Vista, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Wow, Jim, You must be Hispanic!!!!
uvalda

Andrews, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

the mayor is a sorry S-O-B needs to be sent to Mexico with these mexicans he has torn this city apart with the law suit he has filed against the state for them
uvalda

Perry, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Just heard the news on the radio the mayor Bridges striped of power Mayor Protem in charge of city 101.7
Slingshot

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

I see it everyday,there are some hard working hispanics-Until they learn the system!!! I went to the ER last year with a broken ankle(in SEVERE pain) and had to wait on 3 mex women(6 kids in tow).
They were in a new explorer,had on fur coats,diamond crusted Iphones-laughing and having a blast!!! Their bill ZIP!!!(employee told me).My bill $2300 dollars.So Jim,Haul your liberal tree hugging ass up there and donate your check for a few years so I don't have to pay mine and everybody else's!!!!
Uvalda

Perry, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Way to go slingshot.
Need to Know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Slingshot, You are so right. Jim needs to go to the welfare office and find out what he can get versus the mexicans!!! Or maybe Jim just shuts his eyes to the truth. Not racism anywhere, Just the truth!
My Opinion

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

I feel that you should stand for what you believe in, but when Mr. Bridges took office he swore to do what was best for the CITY, not just get a title to use for gain in his personal fight for the rights of others. He has put this issue before the well being of the CITY and as another person quoted split his City in half. This is what is wrong with this situation. He knew going into office what was expected of him, and if he feels that this fight is more important than the CITY and citizens than he should step down and let someone that cares about the CITY take over.
As far as being racist or whatever, I have seen to many times someone stands up for one becomes racist against the others. What I am trying to say is Mr. Bridges has made many feel that if you are not Hispanic than you are not worth his time. Do you see him out here fighting for all rights in general? No! To me we are all the same, we all bleed the same color, and if you are asking me to support something just because of the nationality that you are standing behind you should be willing to fight for the same for all nationalities.

Since: Jun 11

Inverness, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Jim wrote:
Well spoken...

Since: Jun 11

Inverness, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

My Opinion wrote:
I feel that you should stand for what you believe in, but when Mr. Bridges took office he swore to do what was best for the CITY, not just get a title to use for gain in his personal fight for the rights of others. He has put this issue before the well being of the CITY and as another person quoted split his City in half. This is what is wrong with this situation. He knew going into office what was expected of him, and if he feels that this fight is more important than the CITY and citizens than he should step down and let someone that cares about the CITY take over.
As far as being racist or whatever, I have seen to many times someone stands up for one becomes racist against the others. What I am trying to say is Mr. Bridges has made many feel that if you are not Hispanic than you are not worth his time. Do you see him out here fighting for all rights in general? No! To me we are all the same, we all bleed the same color, and if you are asking me to support something just because of the nationality that you are standing behind you should be willing to fight for the same for all nationalities.
Amen
Just my thoughts

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

I think if Mexicans don't wont to be split apart, they should stay together in Mexico. Don't come over here and then whine about being separated from your families. If that was a problem you shouldn't have come here in the first place. The laws were in place long before they trotted their butts over here. THEY made the decision to separate their families by coming over here illegally. Yes, there are some over here that work hard, never said they didn't. BUT... if the hoopla is about separating families... Just tell them to go back... and if they are American born, tell them to get their citizenship in Mexico and they can go over there with them... thats a two way street, it doesn't have to be the good ole' USA.... if they want families together... GO HOME!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Graham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 37 min Cbutt 52,210
best price on digging a deep well 1 hr octavius 2
Ferguson - Alma, GA 2 hr granny101 5
Hyprocrites 2 hr Jimmy Swag 252
Best Auto Repair (Sep '12) 12 hr Jerry Boggs 13
Blueberry Golf Wed cousin Joe 30
Walmart coming to Alma...... Wed Junior 29

Search the Graham Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Graham Jobs

•••