Taylor County Sheriff Candidates
Joe

Farmington, WV

#21 Nov 7, 2011
JMAC, If memory serves me correctly, I beleive that Clark Sinclair never was Cheif Deputy, he was a Lieutenant. GRAFTONRumerMILL, your screen name says it all RUMORS!!!!!! I'm with JMAC1979, got any proof????
listening

AOL

#22 Nov 23, 2011
well misapropreated funds again,instead of skinner going to the wal-mart with a weapon in his pants shaking hands and greeting people because he is running for sheriff he should be investigating the crime in taylor county,he gets paid for politicing?
i forgot he was on tv today and stated he was investigating the BIG DRUG RING IN TAYLOR COUNTY he was a member of the drug task force in the early 90s and all he wanted to do was sit in the office and play solitare on the computer.skinner is politicing every day while working,do you think the people of taylor county should pay him to do this?as for beltner siting at the flemington school,what authority does rick pisano have to sit at the elementry school in a sheriff car?can he wright tickets for speeding or any tickets?oh i forgot this is taylor county.the sheriff is politicing for skinner every day while he is working or supposed to be working,do you the citizens of the county think this is right?the law states no candidate can advertize until after jan 2012,does this not include skinner?is he above the law he is supposed to enforce?

Since: Sep 11

United States

#23 Nov 23, 2011
I've not seen any advertisement for any candidates in print
listening

AOL

#24 Nov 24, 2011
you mst be the sheriff or one of his deputies
1 post removed
private dick

Grafton, WV

#26 Nov 24, 2011
rather be a tard farm than a relative to robert beltner or terring skinner

United States

#27 Nov 25, 2011
Show how much u know fuckwad not related to either of them and I never voted for beltner and wont for Skinner
listening

AOL

#28 Nov 25, 2011
well thank god and greyhound,we at least agree on the vote thing.great to see at least one person agrees with me

Dallas, WV

#29 Nov 25, 2011
Im all about change i had my vote decided until the candidate that going to run decided to stay where he is and not run

Since: Dec 11

Lake Worth, FL

#30 Dec 3, 2011
Ha Ha---You all are trying to guess WHO will be running for sheriff and WHO is not,well just wait until Jan,2012 AND all of you will be SUPRISED of WHO, he or SHE will be. Love it when you all do-not know at all.

Dallas, WV

#31 Dec 4, 2011
I know Terring Skinner Terry Austin and Ed Kerns are running for sure there papers have been filed with the sec of states office. I know Captain Durrett is allegedly NOT running any longer and Grafton Chief or Police Robert Beltner is NOT running
Joe

Morgantown, WV

#32 Dec 4, 2011
JMAC, you're right. Terring Skinner, Terry Austin and Ed Kerns are all running. Randy Durrett and Robert Beltner are not running. All three candidates should make the race for Taylor County Sheriff interesting. As far as Bone Head's comments about regarding not knowing all, sounds as if he (or she) is trying to stir controversy. I guess we will have to wait and see who files and who is full of hot air.
FED UP

United States

#33 Dec 4, 2011
Whoever enters this race is immaterial. They all better all realize Bob Beltner Sr. and Jr. will do anything to swing this election Skinners way. Sr, would then keep a job and badge (so he thinks, T.R.Queen is suposed to be Skinners Chief Deputy). Bob Sr. has made so many enemies he needs the badge for protection. He's a COWARD! and always has been. Oh! and by the way Jr isn't squeaky clean either.

Location hidden

#34 Dec 4, 2011
I find all this "trash" talk to be quite entertaining to be honest. opinions are like assholes everyone has one but seriously, you bitch and complain, Here is a thought maybe you should run for sheriff because obviously you know it all and have it ALL figured out. It's common sense when people bad mouth like you all do, you yourself or a family member have had a run in with the law and Im sure if your last name were on your profile it would sum up your character! But thats why there are sites like this...and you call them ball less...might wanna take a good look in the mirror!!

Location hidden

#35 Dec 4, 2011
FED UP wrote:
Whoever enters this race is immaterial. They all better all realize Bob Beltner Sr. and Jr. will do anything to swing this election Skinners way. Sr, would then keep a job and badge (so he thinks, T.R.Queen is suposed to be Skinners Chief Deputy). Bob Sr. has made so many enemies he needs the badge for protection. He's a COWARD! and always has been. Oh! and by the way Jr isn't squeaky clean either.
Coward? whats he afraid of?? and as for JR do tell why he's not squeaky clean??? you brought it up... now man up!! Im very courious!!!!

United States

#36 Dec 4, 2011
Xxlovin lifeXx wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward? whats he afraid of?? and as for JR do tell why he's not squeaky clean??? you brought it up... now man up!! Im very courious!!!!
Amen I've known Bobby for a long time almost 15 yrs great guy great officer one hell of a police chief. He doesn't put up with any bullshit he will get rid of any officer who doesn't uphold the law
Joe

Morgantown, WV

#37 Dec 4, 2011
I wholeheartedly agree with you Xxloving and JMAC. Put up or shut up, if you have any... Bobby has brough the GPD from the stone age to the present.
FED UP

United States

#38 Dec 5, 2011
WOW! Do you people think that everything they do is public knowledge? You must. Hell your own paper can't print anything without permission from the courthouse. If you people have'nt learned by now that a whole lot goes on that gets covered up, you deserve what you get. NO! I have not had run ins with the law like someone stated I'm just smart enough to know what going on. It's naive and fickle people that keep the same regime. Everyone knows that courthouse is crooked and yet the same people are always there. You people are afraid to try to get them out because you know them well and may need them someday. This county can't even catch their crooks, other counties do it for them.
Oh! ask Mark and Jr what happened to the money from the parking meters when they took them off the streets.
Joe

Morgantown, WV

#39 Dec 5, 2011
No. Everything that they do is not public knowledge, but to post comments that lead people on and not give any details is a perfect example of gossip and rumors. If you know something say it, in plain English. The people that read this forum already know that the newspaper is controlled by the Courthouse and that nothing newsworthy will ever be published in it. Oh, and in regards to your last sentence regarding parking meters. I'm assuming by Mark you mean a former police officer? Well, if so, That particular individual as well as the parking meters have not been there for at least 8 years. Kind of late to bring whatever you are trying to ellude to up, do you think?
FED UP

United States

#40 Dec 5, 2011
Well, hell Kay had been stealing for years right under there noses. Dosn't matter how old it is, it was WRONG.
Joe

Morgantown, WV

#41 Dec 5, 2011
The difference between Kay and what you are gossipping about is that Kay was prosecuted and convicted. It is a matter of public information. As I have stated in the past, it's people like you (yes, you FED UP) that perpetuate the rumor and gossip mill in Grafton. All bark and no bite. If you know what you allege, you haven't you taken it to the proper authorities (or are you going to say that the corruption in Taylor County reach all teh way to the Federal Justice Department). Put up or Shut up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grafton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Dan Riggs Garage and Towing (Apr '12) 2 hr Tonka 34
shooting @ muriale's 3 hr Real Talk 30
Bad parents 9 hr Keep me intertained 7
Easy Wh¤res 11 hr Too much respect 23
Anyone think Caleb Grose is Hott? 12 hr casual observer 68
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 17 hr Hickabilly BR549 1,341
Lots of hood rats in Grafton Sun Dexter 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grafton Mortgages