Good things of Grafton

Good things of Grafton

Posted in the Grafton Forum

Heather

United States

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Tygart Lake is one of the best things about Grafton.
LadyLike

United States

#2 Feb 19, 2013
Finally, something positive. Tygart Lake sure is pretty in the Summer time. Lovely place to go with that family. They also have Boston Beanery @ Tygart Lodge now.
deceptivebeauty

United States

#3 Feb 21, 2013
The incidents of attempted murder are way lower than most other west virginia counties since its not attempted murder in taylor county to spill someones guts on the floor of a bar with a knife or stab someone three times on christmas day when it would be your seventh felony according to John Bord. Taylor county has a nonexistant murder rate too because even feeding a 19 year old girl alchohol and pills till she dies in your bed isn't murder, or even manslaughter, or even a reason to violate the bailbond of the guy that gave her both.... I suppose these upstanding citizen defendants were deserving of a prosecuter willing to play ball after all they might have had information worth letting them walk free or spend a minor fraction of the time they should have been put away for. Am i the only one that is curious how a prosecuter that makes deals like this is elected the best prosecuter in the state? I guess it must be me thats crazy for giving a dam or asking what is wrong with this picture... Yeah, The lake is pretty too, nice deep water full of hungry giant catfish.... great place to lose a body cuz clearly noone is gonna look.
Doug Moats

United States

#4 Feb 26, 2013
I vote for me being the best thing that has or will ever happen to Grafton.
HAHAHA

Grafton, WV

#5 Feb 26, 2013
More like the worst thing Dougie boy!!! All you ever do is trash talk the citizens...News Flash U r the most hated thing in Grafton just ask anyone on Topix!!! Maybe that should be a Topic on here.... "Who is Doug Moats and all of his alias's and who in the Grafton Forum want him gone?" Maybe if you wouldn't pose as so many damn people on here and were a little more optimistic rather than pessimistic that wouldnt be the case. Oops I used big words do u need someone to explain what they mean?
Anonymous

Morgantown, WV

#6 Feb 27, 2013
You make me lol doug moats!
Doug Moats

United States

#7 Feb 28, 2013
HAHAHA wrote:
More like the worst thing Dougie boy!!! All you ever do is trash talk the citizens...News Flash U r the most hated thing in Grafton just ask anyone on Topix!!! Maybe that should be a Topic on here.... "Who is Doug Moats and all of his alias's and who in the Grafton Forum want him gone?" Maybe if you wouldn't pose as so many damn people on here and were a little more optimistic rather than pessimistic that wouldnt be the case. Oops I used big words do u need someone to explain what they mean?
HAHAHA,

With a name like HAHAHA, it looks as if you are nothing but a joke anyway.

Anyone who would be stupid enough to want me gone is not worth consideration.(you being the first one).

No need for you to use any big words. You don't understand them anyway.

You may want to run down to the post office today to see if your welfare check came in today. Or, do you still have your mommy pick it up for you?
Anonymous

Portage, MI

#8 Feb 28, 2013
Doug Moats wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA,
With a name like HAHAHA, it looks as if you are nothing but a joke anyway.
Anyone who would be stupid enough to want me gone is not worth consideration.(you being the first one).
No need for you to use any big words. You don't understand them anyway.
You may want to run down to the post office today to see if your welfare check came in today. Or, do you still have your mommy pick it up for you?
Lol you tell em doug lol
bigg daddy

Bridgeport, WV

#9 Feb 28, 2013
lol doug is a joke
Doug Moats

United States

#10 Feb 28, 2013
bigg daddy wrote:
lol doug is a joke
Big Baby,

If you think that I am a joke, then you need to see what a real joke looks like.

Next time that you are standing at the urinal, look at your hand. Your hand is holding a real joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grafton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nick Wolfe 3 hr Honestly 9
New employee @ sheriff's office? 12 hr AgreeToDisagree 21
Taceys 12 hr Thats rights 10
B Ford (Jun '15) 14 hr Graftonguy 9
Bow Smith 16 hr The real James 17
Kayla Wilson 18 hr funny and fake 6
Hot Librarian 18 hr taylorgrown 4

Grafton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance