Amy Poling & Meth-heads
Grammar Police

Grafton, WV

#22 Nov 14, 2013
grow the hell up wrote:
AND here we go!, why don't you people get a life god!, and say this shit to the peoples face you all are ridiculous! Shes going through enough right now she don't need you low life people on topix's running your low life month. Have you heard the word JOB!, o wait that's right if you live in Grafton 99.9% of you people are on welfare!!! Maybe if any was on welfare you all would not be bashing her on here!!!
*And,*go!,*Why,*life?,*God!,*A nd (why don't you),*addicts' face.,*You,*She's,*now.,*She,* doesn't,*low-life,*Topix,*low- life,*mouths,*'job'?,*Oh, wait,*,*right - if,*Amy,*wasn't

You're welcome.

Also, you seem to be outnumbered. If you are going to attack we who think Amy is mostly responsible, you should have firm evidence as to why we shouldn't. The way I see it, she contributed to the cause of the fire that forced a setback on many innocent individuals. How you (or anyone else for that matter) can defend her is beyond me. There is no excuse whatsoever. You can accidentally burn the city down, sure. However, you don't accidentally cook meth, accidentally expose your children to it, and don't accidentally sell to other addicts. Do you see where your rebuttal is lacking logic?
methizdum

United States

#23 Nov 15, 2013
Well, if she's in trouble she better call Saul.
true

Shinnston, WV

#24 Nov 15, 2013
All four of them knew better amy and mike I know has been in trouble before with drugs, there all adults! I'm sure they knew better it was just a easy way to get high...and I'm sure more is involved just wait until they get locked up then the telling on people is going to start coming out of all there mouths.
1 post removed
Fattie

Fairmont, WV

#26 Nov 15, 2013
Just read the mountain statesman today. the kids were there.
true

Shinnston, WV

#27 Nov 15, 2013
Fattie wrote:
Just read the mountain statesman today. the kids were there.
Amy knows better I can't believe she did that with her children there she needs slaped in jail for years an not let her have no contact with her girls. Take all her rights away!!!!!!
stupid people

United States

#28 Nov 16, 2013
I would totally agree with the grammes police even though I still hate he or she so well put and six a bag of did !!
maverick

Midlothian, VA

#29 Nov 16, 2013
stupid people wrote:
I would totally agree with the grammes police even though I still hate he or she so well put and six a bag of did !!
couldn't slack on it any better than that toby
mcbill

Mount Crawford, VA

#30 Nov 16, 2013
Dirtbag methheads should be sent to some sort of rehab work camp for a year. Make em happy to be alive and sober by breaking them down to nothing first. But i guess some community clean up time, disability checks for being a peice of shet, and welfare will suffice until they screwup again. These people will never be productive citizens.
get a lyfe

Bridgeport, WV

#31 Nov 18, 2013
crackhead always was always will be.. she just ruined 10 families life's and she brushes it off and dont take responsibilities for her actions!! blames everyone else!! shes never been a good mom and lost all rights and custody of her kids,,,,i dont know why she would even have them around her,.. so over that shes just trashyyy... and claims that shes not on drugs and shes clean....hahahhahah JUST LOOK AT HER DOES SHE LOOK CLEAN lmaoooo NOT A CHANCE..
friend

Shinnston, WV

#32 Nov 18, 2013
get a lyfe wrote:
crackhead always was always will be.. she just ruined 10 families life's and she brushes it off and dont take responsibilities for her actions!! blames everyone else!! shes never been a good mom and lost all rights and custody of her kids,,,,i dont know why she would even have them around her,.. so over that shes just trashyyy... and claims that shes not on drugs and shes clean....hahahhahah JUST LOOK AT HER DOES SHE LOOK CLEAN lmaoooo NOT A CHANCE..
lmao!, true story my friend!, she's just like most of graftons finest drugheads, and when its all said and done the rat will need some cheese!, she's not going to go down alone so watch out Grafton drugies graftons fibestbis coming after you, your all going down!!
judge us not

Grafton, WV

#33 Nov 18, 2013
friend wrote:
<quoted text> lmao!, true story my friend!, she's just like most of graftons finest drugheads, and when its all said and done the rat will need some cheese!, she's not going to go down alone so watch out Grafton drugies graftons fibestbis coming after you, your all going down!!
ohh turn us all to salt
Ha ha ha

United States

#34 Nov 18, 2013
There is nothing clean on this ugly skank. This pig for a person should be taken out and shot. Let the people she burnt out be the ones to pull the trigger. The best thing they could do with them girls is get them as far away from her as they can. This skankapotamus should be put away from real humans for a long time. As for the guys look at them they all look like a bunch scumbags to begin with so I doubt they would be missed by anyone.
Anonymous

Elkins, WV

#35 Nov 20, 2013
wow there is really a lot of bullshit on here. I get why everyone is pissed. but damn half the shit being said on here has nothing to do with this fire. one amy has never been arrested for drugs 2 u got a lot of nerve getting on here talking bout brian foster who the hell is he. u guys dnt kw the whole story. sad u ppl have nothing better to do then this stupid shit. u got ur own lives live them. quit being so damn nosey aint none of us kw really wat happened so lets all stop pretending to kw wat the hell we r talking about. ppl around here raping babies n killing ppl n dnt get this much damn attention. n to talk about joe he aint got a damn thing in it. so u all should keep that name out ur mouth. im sure u all got shit in ur closet u dnt want nebody to kw. put ur self in her shoes. wat ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? guess that dnt apply to grafton. I read on a web site 2day fire chief n others sexually harassing a young girl why the hell aint nebody talking bout that one? cant call her a bad mom u dnt kw her cause I can tell u she is prob one of the best mothers I kw. dnt put sumbody down this bad for a fuck up. u all claim to be good concerned ppl wat about the kids u guys r hurting on here talking about them. lets all find sumthing better to do with ourselves n stay the fuck off topix nosey ass ppl. think its funny it says amy poling & meth heads wtf aint really heard shit on here bout the rest of them. all u ppl on here talking all this shit n prob aint never seen here before the news paper. LMFAO PETHITIC......
Anonymous

Elkins, WV

#36 Nov 20, 2013
judge us not... this is for u. seems to be ur pointing the rat finger at the wrong one. amy seems to be getting all the blame looks to me. the main boy n girl that have many of meth charges from everywhere pending. hell aint nobody saying shit bout them. the damn girl wasn't even arrested or in the news paper. just amy so lets all sit back n shut our mouths n wait to see wat happens. aint nothing bout being a rat. why put sumone with a drug problem like ur saying in jail wats that do for them. have heard more drugs in there then out here. fire chief n others from grafton sexually harassing lil girls n aint heard shit bout that on here... whatever have a lovely day this was fun. nosey ass ppl...

Since: Mar 13

San Antonio, TX

#37 Nov 20, 2013
Anybody who defends this POS is either related to her or was one of her meth head buddies.
judge us not

Grafton, WV

#38 Nov 20, 2013
shaynaS wrote:
judge us not... this is for u. seems to be ur pointing the rat finger at the wrong one. amy seems to be getting all the blame looks to me. the main boy n girl that have many of meth charges from everywhere pending. hell aint nobody saying shit bout them. the damn girl wasn't even arrested or in the news paper. just amy so lets all sit back n shut our mouths n wait to see wat happens. aint nothing bout being a rat. why put sumone with a drug problem like ur saying in jail wats that do for them. have heard more drugs in there then out here. fire chief n others from grafton sexually harassing lil girls n aint heard shit bout that on here... whatever have a lovely day this was fun. nosey ass ppl...
her name was the only one on the lease after her sister moved out .they are the ones without .you big MOUTH Bit h
1 post removed
i know

Goshen, VA

#40 Nov 20, 2013
never been arrested for drugs?what dream world you living in?go to the court house and ask to see her arrest record.you have a lot to learn.and as far as brian foster I know him too,and yes she was with him for a while but he got smart and ditched her.
WOW

Hudson, OH

#41 Nov 21, 2013
shaynaS wrote:
wow there is really a lot of bullshit on here. I get why everyone is pissed. but damn half the shit being said on here has nothing to do with this fire. one amy has never been arrested for drugs 2 u got a lot of nerve getting on here talking bout brian foster who the hell is he. u guys dnt kw the whole story. sad u ppl have nothing better to do then this stupid shit. u got ur own lives live them. quit being so damn nosey aint none of us kw really wat happened so lets all stop pretending to kw wat the hell we r talking about. ppl around here raping babies n killing ppl n dnt get this much damn attention. n to talk about joe he aint got a damn thing in it. so u all should keep that name out ur mouth. im sure u all got shit in ur closet u dnt want nebody to kw. put ur self in her shoes. wat ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? guess that dnt apply to grafton. I read on a web site 2day fire chief n others sexually harassing a young girl why the hell aint nebody talking bout that one? cant call her a bad mom u dnt kw her cause I can tell u she is prob one of the best mothers I kw. dnt put sumbody down this bad for a fuck up. u all claim to be good concerned ppl wat about the kids u guys r hurting on here talking about them. lets all find sumthing better to do with ourselves n stay the fuck off topix nosey ass ppl. think its funny it says amy poling & meth heads wtf aint really heard shit on here bout the rest of them. all u ppl on here talking all this shit n prob aint never seen here before the news paper. LMFAO PETHITIC......
Yes because ALL good mothers make meth in an apartment where their children are. The paper says they were there when the fire broke out. Even if they weren't, as she has tried to say, when cooking meth the chemicals get everywhere and on everything! They were knowingly contaminating her apartment and everyone else's apartment in that building!! IDC if Amy was a damn saint (we know that's far from the truth) what she did or allowed people to do makes her a BAD parent, a BAD person, and very deserving of a very lengthy jail sentence! She's very lucky no one died in that fire because she would also be facing murder charges. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!
idk

Shinnston, WV

#42 Nov 21, 2013
They still can charge them with 17 counts of attempt murder!, which should be applied to there sentences
idk

Shinnston, WV

#43 Nov 21, 2013
This is gonna be another case just like the terrace, a slap on the wrist and a pat on the back!!, telling them go do it again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grafton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nick Wolfe 4 hr Honestly 9
New employee @ sheriff's office? 12 hr AgreeToDisagree 21
Taceys 13 hr Thats rights 10
B Ford (Jun '15) 15 hr Graftonguy 9
Bow Smith 17 hr The real James 17
Kayla Wilson 18 hr funny and fake 6
Hot Librarian 19 hr taylorgrown 4

Grafton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance