Vote for sheriff and magistrate May 8...

Vote for sheriff and magistrate May 8th, 2012

Posted in the Grafton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Alice Johnson

Shinnston, WV

#1 Feb 15, 2012
Vote for sheriff and magistrate May 8th

West Virginia Primary Election Day is May 8th, 2012. A primary election is an important election. This is your opportunity to vote for a new sheriff, magistrate, prosecuting attorney, and other county officials. Click on the link below to see all of the federal, state, and county offices inwhich you can vote for within each section. To find out where your poling place is within your county where you live, click on the second link below. Everyone needs to get out on vote on May 8th, 2012. You must be registered to vote 21 days before this election. There are two times to vote this year- once in May and once in November. It is time to get some new county officials in office since many county sheriff's, prosecuting attorneys, and magistrates have been in office exceeding the normal four year term. Tell your friends and neighbors so everyone is informed.

www.sos.wv.gov/elections/Pages/OfficesontheBa...
www.vote411.org/bystateresult.php...
www.sos.wv.gov/public-services/contacts/Pages...
George Perkins

Shinnston, WV

#2 Mar 4, 2012
We can't stand by and sit on our laurels why incompetents have a potential to be reelected. Beltner lets his deputies run wild and he has no control over them. I agree with what others have said on this site. Beltner has no balls, no leadership, no discipline, no organization. He can't even control his own men. Skinner is basically running the dept, and not very well at that. He lost DUI grant money for not having reports done on time. I guess you forgot about the Thorn deal, right under his nose and knew it for a year and they just ignored it. They ignore a lot of major crimes and punish people who have done something petty. Beltner doesn't have the guts to stand up to anyone. He and his fools sit in the office or nearby restaurants drinking coffee all day and really resent it if they get a call. Durrett is still running. There are still options for someone to be elected and take over Beltner's position. Something needs to be done in Taylor County. I would vote for a drunken monkey if he was running- anyone would be preferred over Beltner. What about the prosecuting attorney? How long has that fool been in that position? Too darn long. These people are only supposed to be around for one four year term.
Alice Johnson wrote:
West Virginia Primary Election Day is May 8th, 2012. A primary election is an important election. This is your opportunity to vote for a new sheriff, magistrate, prosecuting attorney, and other county officials. Click on the link below to see all of the federal, state, and county offices inwhich you can vote for within each section. To find out where your poling place is within your county where you live, click on the second link below. Everyone needs to get out on vote on May 8th, 2012. You must be registered to vote 21 days before this election. There are two times to vote this year- once in May and once in November. It is time to get some new county officials in office since many county sheriff's, prosecuting attorneys, and magistrates have been in office exceeding the normal four year term. Tell your friends and neighbors so everyone is informed.
www.vote411.org/bystateresult.php...
www.sos.wv.gov/public-services/contacts/Pages...
John Perkins

Shinnston, WV

#3 Mar 4, 2012
There are two times to vote this year- once in May and once in November. It is time to get some new county officials in office since many county sheriff's, prosecuting attorneys, and magistrates have been in office exceeding the normal four year term. Tell your friends and neighbors so everyone is informed.

Let's get rid of Reese too- he has too much power for such a small mind. These county thugs need to be replaced this year.
Alice Johnson

Shinnston, WV

#4 Mar 10, 2012
There are two times to vote this year- once on May 8, 2012 and once on November 6, 2012. It is time to elect county officials in office including sheriff's, prosecuting attorneys, and magistrates among other offices. Call the Secretary of State about election information at Toll-Free (866) 767-8683. Online you can get information at www.sos.wv.gov .(then click on elections)

West Virginia Primary Election Day is May 8th, 2012. A primary election is an important election. Your vote is important- get out and vote!
Alice Johnson

Shinnston, WV

#5 Mar 26, 2012
There are two times to vote this year- once on May 8, 2012 and once on November 6, 2012. It is time to elect county officials in office including sheriff's, prosecuting attorneys, and magistrates among other offices. Call the Secretary of State about election information at Toll-Free (866) 767-8683. Online you can get information at www.sos.wv.gov .(then click on elections)
West Virginia Primary Election Day is May 8th, 2012.

A primary election is an important election. Your vote is important- get out and vote!

Since: Feb 12

Grafton, WV

#6 Mar 31, 2012
John Perkins,worry about the County where you live.Although i believe you are from Taylor County and you have to hide behind a false address.Your just another one of these so called "Cry Babies" You use topix to do your dirty work!!!!!
been hearin

AOL

#7 Mar 31, 2012
i'll say one thing for you wvu2012 you aint predujuce who you down grade or where they live.a man said to me the other day"people like you are unhappy in life so you try to make every body you can unhappy so you can have company,that way youre not lonely" and from the statements you make on here you are a very lonely person

Since: Feb 12

Grafton, WV

#8 Mar 31, 2012
been hearin:here you are crying again!!!All you ever do is cry,complain,and down grade eveyone you talk about~~i know you and what you are all about!!
been hearin

AOL

#9 Mar 31, 2012
well if you know who i am why do you post my name along with yours?or are you afraid to tell who you are?
Bob Johnson

Shinnston, WV

#10 Apr 2, 2012
Hey WVU2012- what is your problem? You don't want people to get out and vote and do something intelligent for this community?
Alice Johnson

Shinnston, WV

#11 Apr 2, 2012

Let's get rid of Reese too- he has too much power for such a small mind. These county thugs need to be replaced this year.

West Virginia Primary Election Day is May 8th, 2012. A primary election is an important election. Your vote is important- get out and vote!
Alice Johnson

Shinnston, WV

#12 Apr 2, 2012
You are right Bob Johnson- people like WVU2012 do not want to improve themselves or their lot in life and continue to vote for the same corrupt people in office, and more than likely, they don't make any effort to vote at all or improve the backwards community in any way.
Joan Bartle

Shinnston, WV

#13 Apr 27, 2012
I can't wait to get out and vote. It will be great to get some new faces in office, particularly in Taylor County. It is too bad that no one is running to replace the current magistrates though. Hopefully we will get a new prosecuting attorney and also a new sheriff. That would be very exciting. I am definately going to be first in line to vote on May 8th.

Since: Apr 12

Mars, PA

#14 Apr 27, 2012
been hearin wrote:
well if you know who i am why do you post my name along with yours?or are you afraid to tell who you are?
OH I am not afraid!! And just as my profile reads I am the Sheriff's Daughter Misty, As I said in the other forum I dont feel the need to hide behind a fake profile and now looking around I see you have several fake names on here. I dont care what you have to say about people but now that you have used mine and my husbands name on here it has become personal! Hope you have a great day Roger!! See there Beltners do indeed have balls unlike yourself =)
unknown

AOL

#15 Apr 27, 2012
sorry for your bad luck but ive never said anything on this discussion about voting or not voting for anyone so get your names straight or your statements might come back to bite you.so dont bring my name into this shit.
unknown

AOL

#16 Apr 27, 2012
i will say this im going to vote for who im going to vote for and nobody is going to change my mind and it is nobodies business who i vote for
unknown

AOL

#17 Apr 27, 2012
your daddy must have his in his pocket because he has never shown he had any.every time ive seen him supposedly in action he has taken the back seat and let someone else take the lead.so i guess if that shows he has balls then so be it.you are not supposed to talk about any body you dont know.as the old saying is i consider the source,ignorance runs in the family and you for sure have shown yours on here
unknown

AOL

#18 Apr 27, 2012
misty,im going to say one more thing then im finished.misery loves company,you must be in great misery and if you stay on topix uyou will have lots of company.
good by and good luck because you need it

Mars, PA

#19 Apr 28, 2012
unknown wrote:
misty,im going to say one more thing then im finished.misery loves company,you must be in great misery and if you stay on topix uyou will have lots of company.
good by and good luck because you need it
No Roger good luck to you! My husband and I would love to come in and sit down and have a talk with you. Remember YOU brought our name into this and it is certainly no appreciated! My father did not ask nor tell me to do or say anything, as a matter of fact he told me to just ignore it and keep out of it. I am a big girl and do as I damn well please. Oh I am in no way in misery, I am one happy lady. Its like this...Anyone can say anything they want on here. It's free speech, just choose your words wisely and stop hiding behind a rock, and remember your ISP address can indeed be traced. so make sure you have some proof to backup your accusations because it could come back to bite you! One last thing I have to say....It is not going to matter who is in these offices people like you are going to gripe and backstab eventualy, Here is a thought If you think you can do so much better why is your name not on the ballot?????????

Mars, PA

#20 Apr 28, 2012
unknown wrote:
your daddy must have his in his pocket because he has never shown he had any.every time ive seen him supposedly in action he has taken the back seat and let someone else take the lead.so i guess if that shows he has balls then so be it.you are not supposed to talk about any body you dont know.as the old saying is i consider the source,ignorance runs in the family and you for sure have shown yours on here
Ignorance?? you are going to throw that word around? Go back and read what you were saying about me and accusing me of Roger! and I had never heard of this site until I was messaged on facebook. Your opinion of my father means absolutly nothing to me. I was just in Grafton for a funeral and can be back in 3 hours so at any point and time you would like to sit down with my husband and I to discuss this please feel free to message me! I know hubby is really wanting to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grafton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Pop the Weasel 1,288
Shield roofing 6 hr John with Lindsey 4
Chrissy lambert 15 hr Nearbyneighbor 15
Toth/Cline/Hartley Facebook Drama Sat Put ur name on it... 5
jordan weber May 27 Say What 8
hail storm damage--who are best contractors May 26 Happy customer 4
lindsey construction May 26 Poling residence 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grafton Mortgages