Who are the Bad Cops in Grafton now and was there any good Cops there.

Posted in the Grafton Forum

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 17, 2011
Who all is running for Sheriff in the next election. and what do you think the New Sheriff needs to do to fix the problem.

Location hidden

#2 Nov 17, 2011
Who are all the Bad Police Officers in Grafton and have there been any good ones.

Since: Sep 11

Watertown, WI

#3 Nov 17, 2011
Terring Skinner ed kerns and Terry Austin are running for sheriff
new man

AOL

#4 Nov 18, 2011
i beleave that there is some good cops in taylor county the same as there is bad ones.could be better could be worse.maybe we will get lucky and get some better ones.we can hope and pray cant we.

Myrtle Beach, SC

#5 Nov 18, 2011
I agree with the New man here..I believe there is good and bad alike. But that is with any town in the world. There are always be bad that comes along with the good..Ive had my fair share of run ins with alot of them back in the day and for the most part they all treated me pretty fair. In my honest opinion I think that Randy D. is prolly the best one there..Hes fair and honest. Grafton is a small town and they tend to get away with a bunch of $hit that they prolly normally wouldnt, but hey, thats life!

Location hidden

#6 Nov 18, 2011
I also heard thet Carl Payne and Bobby Beltner are running. There is alot of Law Enforcement Experience between them. Someone should make a good Sheriff.

Yes I agree every Department has good and Bad.

I like the Sheriff you have now. He has done a good job. There was just that one problem in the Tax Office and it did not happen over night, so I dont know why the audits did not catch it before it did.

Since: Sep 11

Morgantown, WV

#7 Nov 18, 2011
Bobby Beltner isnt running hes stayign with the city of Grafton and Carl Payne that maybe true have heard that I know That Terring Skinner and Terry Austin have both filed there proper paper work Mr Kerns idk if he has or not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grafton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
timmy simpson 8 hr bbss 2
Walmart cell service 21 hr just me 4
Trash in town Mon Former family 32
Stay At Home Mom's Sun Fellow sahm 24
Nathan Hoover Sun keke 4
TVFD Dave Strader Sat native 20
nice to look at Oct 18 steer clear 5
Grafton Dating
Find my Match

Grafton Jobs