Often, I vote early

Oct 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: OnMilwaukee

It never really occurred to me to vote early in the past, but in recent years, I've done it a number of times.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Nov 1, 2012
Full Monty

Forest Park, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

...which allows me to VOTE again later if necessary or VOTE absentee just to reaffirm my selection. VOTE, VOTE OFTEN and TWICE IF YOU ARE DEAD.
Randy

Cedarburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Full Monty wrote:
...which allows me to VOTE again later if necessary or VOTE absentee just to reaffirm my selection. VOTE, VOTE OFTEN and TWICE IF YOU ARE DEAD.
Great! So you’re a prevaricator, who’s credulous, deceitful, spurious, and ostentatious all wrapped in one unpatriotic package! Let me guess, you must be a “Tea Partier”?
Full Monty

Forest Park, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Randy wrote:
<quoted text> Great! So you’re a prevaricator, who’s credulous, deceitful, spurious, and ostentatious all wrapped in one unpatriotic package! Let me guess, you must be a “Tea Partier”?
NO they are off the DEEP END. I am more along the lines of Washington, Hamilton, Jefferson and Lincoln with neither of our current choices very appealing.
PR and Proud

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

"Vote early, vote often" - Another Romney gem. The least of his problems is eloquence.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Grafton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Grafton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grafton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grafton