2 Dead After Semi Collides with Pickup

The Elyria Post of the Ohio State Highway Patrol is investigating a double fatal traffic accident that occurred early Friday morning just after midnight, Fox 8 News reports. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#21 Jan 5, 2010
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You are one very sick person. Is filth the only thing that comes out of your mouth?Plus,you would think that with all of the posts thatyou have made,you would have learned how to spell by now.WHY CANT YOU JUST GO AWAY????
You know what I think is funny? This "it" has stated that it is a retired person. How old do you figure? 12 years old? Maybe 11? If we ignore maybe it will go away. I have tried everything I can think of. Might have to contact someone to take care of it.
Net browser

Elyria, OH

#22 Jan 5, 2010
a friend of family wrote:
<quoted text>thats a lie pitypat aka queen nut and catman aka pussyman and pistoff,neharain,susan.l,nikki .h,the way it is today,justme,andwolfman57 and a couple more are very nasty people they look for forums to go on and say very very nasty things about someone that has died and then say nasty things about there familys as well.they do this to feel better about them selfs they are a group look for there names and see the nasty things they say .they are very two faced.they like to cut people down with there ugly comments please dont listen they are not human they have no heart
Families have lost loved ones in a terrible crash. Please don't sully this thread with your personal issues. My condolences to the survivors of this tragedy.

“I will not keep my voice down!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#23 Jan 5, 2010
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You are one very sick person. Is filth the only thing that comes out of your mouth?Plus,you would think that with all of the posts thatyou have made,you would have learned how to spell by now.WHY CANT YOU JUST GO AWAY????
Seriously, this guy is getting out of hand. He shows up everywhere - on every news article - to spew trash. I really think this person needs serious mental help. He takes perfectly good conversations and turns them into elementary school banter. It's sickening.

“I will not keep my voice down!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#24 Jan 5, 2010
My prayers to the famiies of those who were killed. May God get you all through this terrible time.

“Jolly Good!”

Since: Nov 09

Brecksville

#25 Jan 5, 2010
a friend of family wrote:
<quoted text>thats a lie pitypat aka queen nut and catman aka pussyman and pistoff,neharain,susan.l,nikki .h,the way it is today,justme,andwolfman57 and a couple more are very nasty people they look for forums to go on and say very very nasty things about someone that has died and then say nasty things about there familys as well.they do this to feel better about them selfs they are a group look for there names and see the nasty things they say .they are very two faced.they like to cut people down with there ugly comments please dont listen they are not human they have no heart
That Pitypat sure is clever the way she jumps all around using different IP addresses and so many different names and writing styles. I'm so glad I'm her and so flattered that you follow me all over the threads.

“Jolly Good!”

Since: Nov 09

Brecksville

#26 Jan 5, 2010
Net browser wrote:
<quoted text>
Families have lost loved ones in a terrible crash. Please don't sully this thread with your personal issues. My condolences to the survivors of this tragedy.
You are absolutely right. I join you in offering my condolences to the family and friends.
a friend of family

North Ridgeville, OH

#27 Jan 5, 2010
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You are one very sick person. Is filth the only thing that comes out of your mouth?Plus,you would think that with all of the posts thatyou have made,you would have learned how to spell by now.WHY CANT YOU JUST GO AWAY????
when you all go away and stop your judging of these poor people that have lose a loved one then i will go away you all are the ones that jump to all these storys and say nasty and hurtful things im here to tell everyone what kind of people you are i dont like bottom feeders and there ugly comments about someone that lost there lives and then bash there familys for fun you are all guilty of bashing on these forums and like you said free speech baby
a friend of family

North Ridgeville, OH

#28 Jan 5, 2010
Pitypat wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what I think is funny? This "it" has stated that it is a retired person. How old do you figure? 12 years old? Maybe 11? If we ignore maybe it will go away. I have tried everything I can think of. Might have to contact someone to take care of it.
yes let us all hail the almighty pitypat im sure they would like to see all the nasty things you say on these forums as well as your friends go crawl into your hole or maybe a house will drop on you DING DONG THE WITCH IS GONE.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#29 Jan 6, 2010
a friend of family wrote:
<quoted text>when you all go away and stop your judging of these poor people that have lose a loved one then i will go away you all are the ones that jump to all these storys and say nasty and hurtful things im here to tell everyone what kind of people you are i dont like bottom feeders and there ugly comments about someone that lost there lives and then bash there familys for fun you are all guilty of bashing on these forums and like you said free speech baby
You are the only one that is a bottom feeder.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#30 Jan 6, 2010
a friend of family wrote:
<quoted text>yes let us all hail the almighty pitypat im sure they would like to see all the nasty things you say on these forums as well as your friends go crawl into your hole or maybe a house will drop on you DING DONG THE WITCH IS GONE.
OK. Now I say 9 year old.

“I will not keep my voice down!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#31 Jan 6, 2010
a friend of family wrote:
<quoted text>when you all go away and stop your judging of these poor people that have lose a loved one then i will go away you all are the ones that jump to all these storys and say nasty and hurtful things im here to tell everyone what kind of people you are i dont like bottom feeders and there ugly comments about someone that lost there lives and then bash there familys for fun you are all guilty of bashing on these forums and like you said free speech baby
Who, on THIS forum, has said anything to bash someone who has lost a loved one? On THIS forum??? We are all here offering our condolences and you are here being an idiot, as usual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grafton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: SIN Studio Tattoo Thu Nicole G 1
Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Thu Roger and Terri 43
Beck resigns a year later, really? Dec 23 Charlene 2
tina mae walton, james turner Dec 21 jessie 1
Cleveland police bust out car window after moth... Dec 20 nobody 1
Front License Plate Law (Jun '07) Dec 16 SJM715 158
U.S. senator seeks national caffeine powder ban Dec 13 footnote TYPICAL ... 7
Grafton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grafton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grafton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grafton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:06 am PST

NBC Sports11:06AM
Mike McCarthy: No concerns about Aaron Rodgers
NFL12:07 PM
Browns' Gilbert on ugly rookie season: 'I messed up'
ESPN12:37 PM
Shaw gets start for Browns; Hoyer ruled out
ESPN 1:15 PM
Browns' Gilbert: 'I brought it upon myself'
NBC Sports 4:00 PM
Justin Gilbert vows to be great after work ethic is questioned