Parole board rules suspect violated p...

Parole board rules suspect violated parole in fatal crash

There are 1 comment on the Chronicle-Telegram story from Jul 13, 2011, titled Parole board rules suspect violated parole in fatal crash. In it, Chronicle-Telegram reports that:

Gerald Wetherbee Jr. violated the conditions of his parole on sex charges when he was involved in a June 11 traffic crash that killed two and left two others fighting for their lives, the Ohio Adult Parole Authority determined Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chronicle-Telegram.

brn

Ashtabula, OH

#1 Jul 14, 2011
All people involved in this matter should be held accountable. From the owner of the Kia to the people Wetherbee encountered. Certainly, anyone at nearly 3 times the legal limit would have appeared impaired!!!! Someone should have taken the keys out of this mans hands or had enough sense to call the police!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grafton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Election Day 2016: Updates from Ohio and the Ak... Nov 16 Homeless Wino Pete 4
searching (Jan '16) Nov '16 Searching Searching 2
Why I'm voting for Gary Johnson Nov '16 Defektor 1
Medina County Courts (Jun '11) Oct '16 Mike 15
The Harell Clan - Drug Dealers all week - Open ... (May '15) Oct '16 Middie 5
News Carlis Perry (May '14) May '14 Micki Chitwood 1
Leyva Brothers, Vasuta Brothers and Andrew Gree... (Dec '13) Mar '14 yea 2

Grafton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grafton Mortgages