Parole board rules suspect violated parole in fatal crash

Jul 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chronicle-Telegram

Gerald Wetherbee Jr. violated the conditions of his parole on sex charges when he was involved in a June 11 traffic crash that killed two and left two others fighting for their lives, the Ohio Adult Parole Authority determined Tuesday.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Jul 14, 2011
brn

North Ridgeville, OH

#1 Jul 14, 2011
All people involved in this matter should be held accountable. From the owner of the Kia to the people Wetherbee encountered. Certainly, anyone at nearly 3 times the legal limit would have appeared impaired!!!! Someone should have taken the keys out of this mans hands or had enough sense to call the police!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grafton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Anonymous of Indy 30,543
Do you approve of Mike Kovack as Medina County ... Fri MainStreetRocks 27
Now Michelle Obama Has Caused America's 'Best C... Aug 23 Sunshine 1
Donald Lee Betts (Aug '07) Aug 21 Nicole 74
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
Audits become issue in Medina finance director ... (Oct '09) Aug 19 beekeeper 15
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
•••
•••
•••

Grafton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grafton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grafton News, Events & Info