Hot conditions suspected as cause of illnesses during ROTC drills
GRAFTON, Ohio - Officials suspect teens got sick during a weekend ROTC event in northern Ohio because they were overheated. via News-Messenger
Join the discussion below, or Read more at News-Messenger.
#1 Nov 12, 2007
Over heated? If all 27 cadets were over heated, the why did 25 of them have carbon monoxide poisoning?
#2 Nov 16, 2007
I WAS THAR!!! OH-20051 AFJROTC TCTC!!!! WOOOT!!!! I SURVIVE GRAFTON!!!!!!!
#3 Nov 16, 2007
hay oh-91st u going to the meat this weekend???
#4 Nov 28, 2007
I want to know how overheating caused me to get sick when I wasn't hot and my daughter to have positive carbon monoxide poisoning in her blood system. Many at the hospital had positive carbon monoxide levels...so one might say that the heat exhaustion theory is wrong.
Add your comments below
|Medina County Courts (Jun '11)||Jan 17||Daly||16|
|Oberlin police chief resigns, left office today||Jan 13||avatar||1|
|Pair in Medina jail on drug charges (Aug '07)||Jan 10||Pamcakes4ever||4|
|Medina County Taxes to Rise, State Law affectin...||Jan 4||Theresa||2|
|Medina County auditor releases financial report...||Jan 4||Theresa||1|
|Pregnant With child's teacher||Jan 3||Tina||1|
|Medina's residential trash collection fee going up (Jun '14)||Jan 1||Marty||3|
Find what you want!
Search Grafton Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC