Crash victim a single dad of 2

Crash victim a single dad of 2

There are 2 comments on the www.chroniclet.com story from May 29, 2008, titled Crash victim a single dad of 2. In it, www.chroniclet.com reports that:

An Elyria man killed in a crash with a logging truck Tuesday night was a single father raising two young children.Joey Wiseman, 55, died of internal chest injuries about 10 p.m., after his 2000 Lincoln LS ran ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.chroniclet.com.

Bullrider

United States

#1 May 29, 2008
Soo sad. I know the driver of the truck. Being an ex trucker, that was my worst fear that something like this would happen to me. My prayers and sympathy go to the Wiseman family. Keep in mind this was an unfortunate accident, and don't be quick to judge the driver of the truck, just because it was a... 'truck'.
Ringleader

Little Rock, AR

#2 Jun 1, 2008
My sympathy to the Wisemans, especially the young ones. It's heartbreaking to think of them having to deal with this tragedy while so young.

Bullrider is right. Don't criticize the trucker for simply being the driver. He has to deal with this too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grafton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cole Bros Circus 19 hr Jenn44035 1
searching Jun 18 10clady 1
section 8 homes Jun 13 jen 1
Is JIM CORDES a slum lord? Jun 12 J Fougt 1
News Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Jun 12 Roger Terri 44
Beck resigns a year later, really? (Dec '14) Jun 2 GOP 4
News Akron PeaceMakers trying to keep the peace by s... May '15 Mike 3
More from around the web

Grafton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE