hoptownheroes

Westmoreland, TN

#1 Jun 1, 2015
Did your momma enjoy spending $2500 to bail you out of jail?

Why you ask... Simply put; you are a THIEF!!

This was posted May 1st and it couldn't be anymore accurate:

Isnt worth a DAMN. Why would you go to school to learn how to paint wasting all your Mommy and Daddies money to not do a damn thing in the field. All you've done is fuck people out and over. I've done heard of 4 people now, who paid you half or in full just for you to take off with their shit, and their money or take WAY to long to do some simple shit. I'm glad you never responded to me, because I would of have walked your ugly, fuzz headed, crybaby ass up and down the road for stealing from me.

Your best bet is to get your priorities straight. As in, quit crying and throwing fits because of your girlfriends get sick of you (you've done it since middle school)

And fix your worthless name and face by paying, and giving back the money and products you've STOLE to your once was customers WITH apologies.

Otherwise your Karma is looking nasty. POS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gracey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carter knows how to spend money 47 min Gman 10
Prostitutes of Cadiz 1 hr Jay Z 4
Crown Services Rep (May '17) 1 hr Walt 39
Race for Mayor 3 hr Truth be known 28
hancock (Mar '14) 3 hr Alex 5
HHS swim staff. 3 hr BOE 26
Brandee Bowman 3 hr Fresh 1

Gracey Jobs

Personal Finance

Gracey Mortgages