270 Entertainment
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Crooked

United States

#1 May 19, 2018
That place is crooked as hell. Charging $5 just to walk in the door! If you don't want to skate and just want to supervise your children, you still have to pay the fee. If you want to attend a birthday party with your child....guess what? You better have that money! Welcome to Hopkinsville

Since: Jan 18

United States

#2 May 19, 2018
Crooked wrote:
That place is crooked as hell. Charging $5 just to walk in the door! If you don't want to skate and just want to supervise your children, you still have to pay the fee. If you want to attend a birthday party with your child....guess what? You better have that money! Welcome to Hopkinsville
While there, you may need to pee, she has a water bill, while there you want to stay cool, she has a light bill, while there you run out to the car, holding door while you talking on the phone, again she have a light bill. I take it you want to sit down, she has to maintain seating for her paying customers. You have a car, where you going to park, surely not on her lot! The list is endless, and you have as this bunch on Topixs say, welfare mentality. You used to paying a dollar for rent while your neighbor pay $400.00, grow up! Stop harrassing this lady for doing what you aren't capable of doing.

You been here on this forum over and over. The building looks nice, way better than it did. I applaud the lady for her efforts. Your blessing would come if you stop hating.

Please stop, fight for something, don't become part of the bunch to tear her down. Did she take your Man, what really going on?
Well Then

Providence, KY

#3 May 19, 2018
Dang. Planet 3 letís you watch your kids jump for free.
Sad

Madisonville, KY

#4 May 19, 2018
Crooked wrote:
Seriously
Crooked

United States

#5 May 19, 2018
IP Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
While there, you may need to pee, she has a water bill, while there you want to stay cool, she has a light bill, while there you run out to the car, holding door while you talking on the phone, again she have a light bill. I take it you want to sit down, she has to maintain seating for her paying customers. You have a car, where you going to park, surely not on her lot! The list is endless, and you have as this bunch on Topixs say, welfare mentality. You used to paying a dollar for rent while your neighbor pay $400.00, grow up! Stop harrassing this lady for doing what you aren't capable of doing.

You been here on this forum over and over. The building looks nice, way better than it did. I applaud the lady for her efforts. Your blessing would come if you stop hating.

Please stop, fight for something, don't become part of the bunch to tear her down. Did she take your Man, what really going on?
Well next time I go to Krogers I'll drop a $1 off at customer service for allowing me to park in their parking lot another $1 for using the shitter, and yet another $1 for allowing me be able to see while shopping. Did she steal my man? Really? You must be a friend of hers.
Silly

United States

#6 May 19, 2018
Well Then wrote:
Dang. Planet 3 letís you watch your kids jump for free.
I know right?! I guess we are supposed to drop them
off without any supervision and not be able to enjoy watching them play and have fun.
Baby mama

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 May 19, 2018
Silly wrote:
<quoted text>

off without any supervision and not be able to enjoy watching them play and have fun.
Iím pretty sure the person who paid for the party was charged for the electricity, water and all that other bull you mentioned.
Well Then

Providence, KY

#8 May 19, 2018
Silly wrote:
<quoted text>

I respect that people have utility bills, you park in their lot, you use their toilet paper, you take up seating etc but those things are usually accounted for in the services you are paying for. It doesnít cost anyone any extra to allow parents to supervise their children. If they brought the whole family in multiple cars, then sure but thatís a little outrageous.
Crooked

United States

#9 May 19, 2018
Baby mama wrote:
<quoted text>

Iím pretty sure the person who paid for the party was charged for the electricity, water and all that other bull you mentioned.
I'm not the one who mentioned the electricity and such ma'am.
Crooked

United States

#10 May 19, 2018
Well Then wrote:
<quoted text>

I respect that people have utility bills, you park in their lot, you use their toilet paper, you take up seating etc but those things are usually accounted for in the services you are paying for. It doesnít cost anyone any extra to allow parents to supervise their children. If they brought the whole family in multiple cars, then sure but thatís a little outrageous.
And I completely agree with that.
waterreddown

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 May 19, 2018
Crooked wrote:
<quoted text>

Well next time I go to Krogers I'll drop a $1 off at customer service for allowing me to park in their parking lot another $1 for using the shitter, and yet another $1 for allowing me be able to see while shopping. Did she steal my man? Really? You must be a friend of hers.
Nah, they are just old,bitter,and pissed off at the world and thinks everyone owes them something!

United States

#12 May 19, 2018
Crooked wrote:
<quoted text>

When you go to Kroger, you are there to buy from Kroger and get gone. You aren't there to be entertained.. I don't see you posting about paying to get in the Fair. I am sure you just want to watch your children ride the Merry Go Round, but you got to purchase an adult ticket. You also probably going to pay to park. If this skating facility isn't to your standards, spend your gas money and drive to Clarksville. Tell them you want to watch. See how that goes for you.
GROSS

United States

#13 May 19, 2018
IP Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>

When you go to Kroger, you are there to buy from Kroger and get gone. You aren't there to be entertained.. I don't see you posting about paying to get in the Fair. I am sure you just want to watch your children ride the Merry Go Round, but you got to purchase an adult ticket. You also probably going to pay to park. If this skating facility isn't to your standards, spend your gas money and drive to Clarksville. Tell them you want to watch. See how that goes for you.
This facility isn't much of anything. It's always hotter than hell, same carpet from 5 years ago, same skates from 10
years ago, mold in the corners, all kinds of crap where the balls of fun are. Now Preach on Preacher.

United States

#14 May 19, 2018
GROSS wrote:
<quoted text>

This facility isn't much of anything. It's always hotter than hell, same carpet from 5 years ago, same skates from 10
years ago, mold in the corners, all kinds of crap where the balls of fun are. Now Preach on Preacher.
That is because nobody wants to pay to get in. They aren't State supported.
gone soon

United States

#15 May 20, 2018
Good place to get shot. Ghetto can have that dump

United States

#16 May 20, 2018
gone soon wrote:
Good place to get shot. Ghetto can have that dump
Let me introduce you to two words; libel and slander. You can be found guilty and made to pay damages. So if you ever had a personal or financial interest in that place you can be forced to pay. So stop, before you lose that car you love!
tiredofurstupidi ty

Hopkinsville, KY

#17 May 20, 2018
IP Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>

Let me introduce you to two words; libel and slander. You can be found guilty and made to pay damages. So if you ever had a personal or financial interest in that place you can be forced to pay. So stop, before you lose that car you love!
You are a complete idiot and moron. Yell slander on that why don't ya? Slander only applies to statements or action that carry no truthful value . My statement is as true as they come. as far as libel? don't know what the hell that is but I know what liable is and means and if you can't spell it,,,, you don't know the meaning of it. You are no more that a fool looking for some long lost attention and I feel sorry for you! By the way,, I am not this Betty Boop you keep mouthing about. You must be scared of her! I am a person that is fed up with your stupidity.

United States

#18 May 20, 2018
tiredofurstupidity wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a complete idiot and moron. Yell slander on that why don't ya? Slander only applies to statements or action that carry no truthful value . My statement is as true as they come. as far as libel? don't know what the hell that is but I know what liable is and means and if you can't spell it,,,, you don't know the meaning of it. You are no more that a fool looking for some long lost attention and I feel sorry for you! By the way,, I am not this Betty Boop you keep mouthing about. You must be scared of her! I am a person that is fed up with your stupidity.
If that had a personal relationship or was once in that business some type of way, yes her actions have risen to slander and libelous. This person been on this rant for about nine months and it isn't normal. It is malicious and determine to cause financial harm.

Yea, Betty Boop, see you missed Church!

You better check on Hubby Chubby Boop,!
Educated

Greenville, KY

#19 May 21, 2018
IP Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>

Your threats are no good! Obviously your no attorney because that statement doesnít constitute neither libel or slander! Just plain ole freedom of speech! So put that in ya cigar and smoke it! Lol
WildThang

United States

#20 May 21, 2018
IP Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>

This person did neither, just offered up an opinion, which a lot of us would agree with. They didn't say someone WAS shot.

For those of you that don't know the difference:

Slander involves the oral "publication" of a defamatory remark that is heard by another, which injures the subject's reputation or character. Slander can occur through the use of a hand gesture or verbal communication that is not recorded. Libel, on the other hand, is the written "publication" of a defamatory remark that has the tendency to injure another's reputation or character. Libel also includes a publication on radio, audio or video. Even though this would be considered oral, or verbal, communication to someone it is actually considered to be libel because it is published in a transfixed form.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gracey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Race for Mayor 12 min Did Free Man 45
Lynn endorses Rick 18 min Joe Trooper 6
Is Lynn Pryor a professional? 22 min Ben Franklin 19
Cody McBride 33 min Scum 5
Why did Foster endorse Morris? 40 min Big Roy 24
Ryan King 44 min Wow 2
Threads Deleted Shameful We Cannot Keep Discuss... 50 min Infinite 2

Gracey Jobs

Personal Finance

Gracey Mortgages