Who do you support for Gowanda's Mayo...
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
GlovesAREOfffff

Gowanda, NY

#306 Mar 17, 2013
J lo wrote:
<quoted text>LISA wrote:
A Delevan teenager died Sunday afternoon of injuries in a two car accident in the Town of Collins that sent other victims to hospitals. Brandon Smith 18 of North Main Street suffered head trauma in the accident at 8:17pm Saturday at the intersection of Route 39 operated by Michael Strohauer 32 of Weaver Road , Delevan , who was charged with driving while intoxicated according to state police Fredonia. The Strohauer vehicle was struck a northbound car driven by Karl Kruse with Passing through a stop sign. Kruse was taken to Bertrand Chaffee Hospital , Springville with head laceration. Strohauer was taken to ECMC with multiple injuries ., Gowanda. While his wife Brenda 22 was taken Tri County Hospital , Gowanda with head and abdominal injuries. Two children in the Strohauer car were also taken to Tri-County Medical Center Gabrielle Strohauer 3 with liver injury and Yolanda Andino 11 of Main Street , North Collins with a Sprained arm. Kruse wife , Darlene 26 was taken to ECMC with chest trauma and their son Justin 5 to Children s Hospital with a concussion. Police said no one in Strohauer's car was wearing seat-belts and two passengers were ejected from the Vehicle by the impact.
I want the entire town what Mike did. Now do you still want to be around Mike and his wife!!!!!!!!!! Both Brenda and Mike hate when ever this goes public. They can talk all the shit they want. But nothing can even compare to what Mike has done. He He He Gloves have always been off loser!!!!!
Nooo, you are the loser, everytime you hurt someone it comess back to you.
GlovesAREOfffff

Gowanda, NY

#316 Mar 17, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text> You have the wrong kind of heater and can't spell FAT FARM! LMFAO You gotta get into the loop!
HA HA HA you funny!!
GlovesAREOfffff

Gowanda, NY

#321 Mar 18, 2013
Kyle Demosey wrote:
karma .. Too bad what goes around comes around. You have screwed with too many people in this town and the truth must come out. You might have a few friends that stick up for you. But as soon. As your ass goes down. You will lose everything. Hope you know. I am calling your landlord and let him know about the drugs and fraud . Come meet me face to face. I work at Valu Home Center. I will not hide or pretend. I am not the one to play games. I hear you like to borrow money from people and then you never pay them back. Once a user always a user.
HA HA HA you funny
GlovesAREOfffff

Gowanda, NY

#322 Mar 18, 2013
Nancy wrote:
A Delevan teenager died Sunday afternoon of injuries in a two car accident in the Town of Collins that sent other victims to hospitals. Brandon Smith 18 of North Main Street suffered head trauma in the accident at 8:17pm Saturday at the intersection of Route 39 operated by Michael Strohauer 32 of Weaver Road , Delevan , who was charged with driving while intoxicated according to state police Fredonia. The Strohauer vehicle was struck a northbound car driven by Karl Kruse with Passing through a stop sign. Kruse was taken to Bertrand Chaffee Hospital , Springville with head laceration. Strohauer was taken to ECMC with multiple injuries ., Gowanda. While his wife Brenda 22 was taken Tri County Hospital , Gowanda with head and abdominal injuries. Two children in the Strohauer car were also taken to Tri-County Medical Center Gabrielle Strohauer 3 with liver injury and Yolanda Andino 11 of Main Street , North Collins with a Sprained arm. Kruse wife , Darlene 26 was taken to ECMC with chest trauma and their son Justin 5 to Children s Hospital with a concussion. Police said no one in Strohauer's car was wearing seat-belts and two passengers were ejected from the Vehicle by the impact.
HA HA HA you funny
neighbor

Gowanda, NY

#324 Mar 18, 2013
simple wrote:
Social Security Disability Insurance Fraud - call 1-800-269-0271
here are a few people you can contact. I have called and not afraid to stand up for what is the right thing to do. I am a citizen that wants to see it end. It is very simple to catch who ever is. take photos of Mike getting into a red truck. Mike gets paid under the table. That is fraud.
Fraud
Workers' compensation and disability benefits fraud is a felony.
NYSIF investigates workers' compensation and disability benefits fraud only for NYSIF policies and claims. If you have information regarding any type of fraud against NYSIF, NYSIF makes it easy for you to report fraud.
Because of the complexity of cases and tremendous losses associated with fraud, insurers have combated it by creating special investigation units to pursue fraud criminals. By industry estimates, each dollar spent on special units to fight fraud returns $7 to $10 in savings through deterrence or restitution.
NYSIF's special investigation unit, the Division of Confidential Investigations (DCI), has established itself as a local and national leader in arrests and prosecutions of felony fraud cases against policyholders, claimants and medical providers.
NYSIF continually educates its staff and businesses in New York to recognize potential fraud cases.
DO YOU HAVE PROOF OF THIS??
rsw

United States

#334 Mar 19, 2013
MCKEEVER ELECTED !!!!!!:)
ZIMMERMAN ELECTED !!!
GuessWhatNeighbo r

Gowanda, NY

#337 Mar 20, 2013
GO Heather!! Go Heather!! GO Heathr!!
GuessWhatNeighbo r

Gowanda, NY

#342 Mar 20, 2013
Psychological manipulatio wrote:
<quoted text>
Well she might of won on paper". She is only looking at the title. Being a mayor. Not the real job that comes with it. But truth is. She only won because of her Psychological manipulation and sick twisted brain washing games she likes to play. Who do you think most of those comments were from. I am not going to be afraid to keep my mouth shut. I will show up to the town meetings. With my voice " blazing. She is not about " Tax paying Citizens of Gowanda". Half of Gowanda was to lazy to vote today. What is the total of citizens that are here in Gowanda? I will be bringing pictures of all the run-down apartment buildings. I will be bringing proof of the drug seller's homes in this town. I will be bringing copies of police records if I can get any or even old penny savers from Gowanda . I want to show how much this town is going down-hill. The teens that are causing nothing but trouble. All the homes that have been broken into. It is out of control and only going to get worse. As long. As these teens are taking this town right to hell with them. They sure wont be getting into my home. You cant count on the local police for anything anymore. They have no clue where all the drug sellers are and where they all are living at. The police have no clue who is involved in all the break in's. I have all he answers. I am a tax payer and I do care what goes on here in Gowanda. Heather will just sit back in her chair and worry only about her self and her husband's small business he owns. She has no business at all to be our mayor. I will not be the one to remain silent anymore. It is time to speak very loud so I am loud and clear. They can sure try to kick me out of the meeting. But I will keep on going in that door. I will even bring the media with me to one of the meetings. I might be old lady. But I do care.
First of all you can't spell worth a shit. it's spelled manipulate

second womwn your CRAZY, you needd to be put farrrr away.
Scott

Buffalo, NY

#351 Apr 23, 2013
Keep going to Village Board Meetings

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gowanda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No body uses this Jul 14 Def 3
News Elwin David Green (Oct '09) Jul 7 Reg 4
News Little village, big fun Jun 30 joe smith 22
Welfare, Section 8, Housing Options, Medicaid, ... (Sep '16) Jun 26 Gabe1972 3
News Perrysburg's Prospect Street sloughing into creek Jun '17 Mike Bowen 3
News Prison Employee Admits Stealing Inmate Funds (Dec '16) Jun '17 ex83C1118 3
Dd and more Jun '17 customer 7

Gowanda Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance