First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Im everywhere

Redwood, NY

#1 Oct 26, 2012
Who is she? i hear about her all the time.
WTF

Fayetteville, NY

#2 Oct 27, 2012
heard she makes out with anyone just like her friend Tori
lol!

Ithaca, NY

#3 Oct 27, 2012
WTF wrote:
heard she makes out with anyone just like her friend Tori
lololol. stfu.
user

Ithaca, NY

#4 Oct 27, 2012
She's hot af
skyler miller

Fayetteville, NY

#5 Oct 27, 2012
she narsty
lol!

Ithaca, NY

#6 Oct 27, 2012
skyler; go look in the mirror. she happens to be my bestfriend, and she's not nasty. grow up.
skyler miller

Fayetteville, NY

#7 Oct 27, 2012
STFU STUPID SLUT YOU FATTY nATTY
heehee

Ithaca, NY

#8 Oct 27, 2012
Grow up.......find something better to do than bash 13 yr olds.......it's hard enough just being a teenager these days....they don't need to be bullied by low lives like you......neither of these girls are nasty or a slut........they're both beautiful young lady's.........i know them both very well and i'm in my 50's......LAY OFF!!!!!!
lol!

Ithaca, NY

#9 Oct 27, 2012
omggg. you're what, 11, 12? you shouldn't even be on here. and learn how to spell, you do go to school for a reason.
better parenting

Cambridge, MA

#10 Oct 27, 2012
lol! and hehe are absolutley right. you Skyler are acting like a bully and thats horrible. you wouldnt like it if someone had your name up there calling you a slut or nasty, and that'd be wrong as well. i know your mother well and she didnt raise you girls and Shawn to act like that. respect what your mother worked hard in teaching you, she is a nice lady you should take an example from her.
Longliner

Fayetteville, NY

#11 Oct 27, 2012
this is stupid
lol!

United States

#12 Oct 27, 2012
ya' think?^
Longliner

Fayetteville, NY

#13 Oct 27, 2012
fuuny thing is ik everybody thats talkin shit on here
lol!

United States

#14 Oct 27, 2012
who!?
o.m.g.

Ithaca, NY

#15 Oct 28, 2012
I think who ever posted this needs to get a life. she's in middle school. I know Bree quite well, and Tori as well, and neither one of them "make out with everyone." okay? so don't post shit that's not true. thank you.(:
WTF

Redwood, NY

#16 Oct 29, 2012
she was at palms with her friends smoking pot and on the poles along with all the other ppl of gouverneur
lol.

Ithaca, NY

#17 Oct 29, 2012
no, she wasn't actually. I was there with her! she did not smoke anything, she was with Tori and some other kid all night. and they left bc they didn't like the smell of pot. so stop starting shitt.
student

Redwood, NY

#18 Oct 30, 2012
its kinda bad to be going to palms anyways. any one that goes there is practically a skank or whatever else. she prob has some disease now
love

East Syracuse, NY

#20 Nov 3, 2012
she's a fuckinnnng scumbagg.
skyler miller

United States

#22 Nov 6, 2012
Okay so listen here this is me I believe Carolyn. Miles said this shit this is my first time being on here so please start using ur own name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wondering 6 hr Chris 2
News Gouverneur man charged with harassment Mon fred 1
internet trolls Mar 26 Troll 28
Ashley Fuller Mar 26 Friend 10
Who is Natalie Besaw (Sep '13) Mar 25 Anonymous 19
Don Peck Auction Fraud (Apr '12) Mar 24 ghk 69
Linda Matice Mar 23 YOMOMS SIDEPIECE 10

Gouverneur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance