omg

United States

#41 May 30, 2012
this post is suppose to be about haunted houses people not to trash other people .. if u want to do that then go to a different post !! some people have more interest in the super natural than drama ok

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42 May 30, 2012
There is NO SUCH THING as haunted houses. That's all just a bunch of superstition and paganism. Sorry people but you're all very miss-informed. Spirits don't just "linger around" in houses or anywhere else. When a person dies, they're spirit simply goes dormant until judgement day.
omg

Waterville, NY

#43 May 30, 2012
wake up u non believer,there is too such things in houses sometimes u liar!!u sinner!!liars burn in hades u know
Indigo Weed

San Mateo, CA

#44 May 30, 2012
A lot you know Mr. Jesusfreak. There are spirits all around us. If you'd take your eyes away from that bible for a second and actually look around maybe you could then understand.
Smart Ass

Rome, NY

#45 May 30, 2012
In the name of the Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost! YIKES it would appear that even the bible has spirits! Someone hooked on Jesus complaining about spirits... excuse me while I laugh my ass off!
unknown

Gouverneur, NY

#46 May 31, 2012
omg wrote:
this post is suppose to be about haunted houses people not to trash other people .. if u want to do that then go to a different post !! some people have more interest in the super natural than drama ok
When did that stop anyone from commention on a person of interest or someone who is supposedly commenting on the thread. It never stopped anyone before so why this time. Obviously you know her and are protecting her for some reason from being called out.
history hunter

United States

#47 Jun 4, 2012
dose antone know were to get information about jay ville kulara area ..old iron mines
mary

Lake Placid, NY

#48 Jun 5, 2012
yeah the old streeter farm,and lots of other places as well.
dollhouse

United States

#50 Jun 19, 2012
I knew the woman that lived in the doll house when everything happened and it was her little sister that died, I want to say from polio but either way she died on the kitchen table she was 3-4 and had the doll with her. The family took the doll when they moved but it kept coming up missing. I have been to that house but have never seen the doll myself. As far as I knew last thing it was up for sale. People go in it all the time so it wouldn't be hard to have access to it.
mary

Lake Placid, NY

#51 Jun 23, 2012
yeah there are lots of haunted places out there in gouverneur.
dollhouse

United States

#52 Jun 23, 2012
This ones in pyrites
just me

Utica, NY

#53 Jul 17, 2012
The county jail in canton ... I worked in the building a couple months ago, went through all the cell and took a bunch of pics. One of the pics showed a mans face.. plain as day.. this same face showed up in other pics.
what

Gouverneur, NY

#54 Jul 17, 2012
just me wrote:
The county jail in canton ... I worked in the building a couple months ago, went through all the cell and took a bunch of pics. One of the pics showed a mans face.. plain as day.. this same face showed up in other pics.
You worked there and went thru all the cells and took pics? I think that is against the prisoners rights. You saw a mans face and probably several ball sacks - maybe an ass or two? After you saw his face you probably saw the top of his head ya homo. This is about haunted houses not scaring us about really what goes on in jails. LMAO
Doll house

United States

#55 Sep 1, 2012
Hey I go to the doll house all the time. It's crazy things really do happen doors open an shut! My friend took the doll and hung it in his room.he had really bad luck took the doll back an he is fine now. Go late at night 2-4 is the best time. If you really like things happing say this "if you are really there shut a door" just tell it to do things! Phones shut off orbs are everywhere! we told it to open a door and we heard things up stairs.
i do

Star Lake, NY

#56 Sep 3, 2012
history hunter wrote:
dose antone know were to get information about jay ville kulara area ..old iron mines
I have a camp on the end of the jayville road it is a quite and peaceful place but very disturbing at times....at night you can hear people talking
Okay

Ilion, NY

#57 Sep 7, 2012
Like this is believable. Imagine that one. There is no such thing as ghosts, hauntings or garble that is said of this. Look, when a person dies their spirt doesn't wonder the earth. It goes in the grave with them and rests with them. NO one wonders the earth nor in a paralell or what ever it is called.
A person dies, they go in the ground. Their spirit stays there resting with them till the day Jesus comes to resurect those who died for Judgement day.
All this sprit crap is just a bunch of bull and it is phsychosymatic and doesn't happen.
It is satan playing tricks on your mind and others feed into it.
annie

Edwards, NY

#58 Nov 18, 2012
This place is for talking about ghosts. If you dont believe and you dont like talking about it, stay off the feed! Funny we are all sinners for believing but youre the one judging others like christ himself... Really??? I believe James Kelly is who you are looking for in regards to the doll house, my daughter who knows nothing about the houses history was in it some time ago and came home talking about a strange doll...
really

Ithaca, NY

#59 Nov 23, 2012
cuddles wrote:
Well i took a ride to pyrites this morning and seen the out side of the house i took pics from the road can anyone tell me who owns this place and how to contact them?

What house in richville would like to know more
really

Ithaca, NY

#60 Nov 23, 2012
ComeToJESUS777 wrote:
There is NO SUCH THING as haunted houses. That's all just a bunch of superstition and paganism. Sorry people but you're all very miss-informed. Spirits don't just "linger around" in houses or anywhere else. When a person dies, they're spirit simply goes dormant until judgement day.

um ur wrong there there are haunted houses just read the haunted nourthen new york books
really

Ithaca, NY

#61 Nov 23, 2012
Okay wrote:
Like this is believable. Imagine that one. There is no such thing as ghosts, hauntings or garble that is said of this. Look, when a person dies their spirt doesn't wonder the earth. It goes in the grave with them and rests with them. NO one wonders the earth nor in a paralell or what ever it is called.
A person dies, they go in the ground. Their spirit stays there resting with them till the day Jesus comes to resurect those who died for Judgement day.
All this sprit crap is just a bunch of bull and it is phsychosymatic and doesn't happen.
It is satan playing tricks on your mind and others feed into it.

well if u say so til u have things happening to u. u never know which houses will be haunted

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty Pike Sat Curious 4
Emily dehart Fri Yall pathetic 9
mariah watson Oct 18 brenda ingram 1
From one drug addict to the next ! Oct 18 Seeker 10
aliens Oct 15 Oh Boy 7
So called disability Oct 15 Steve J 43
Family dollar Oct 14 Meghan 1

Gouverneur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance