First Prev
of 4
Next Last
paranormal

United States

#1 Jan 4, 2012
Any haunted houses ? Would like to check them out .

Since: Dec 11

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Jan 5, 2012
In pyrites there's what's called the Doll House. Very troubling. A lot of bad energy around that place.
haunted

United States

#3 Jan 5, 2012
Really ? What types of things occurs there ? aNd is it vacant ?
Wellgofigure

United States

#4 Jan 5, 2012
Lots local. Gouverneur, canton, etc. Several books out with info.
paranormal

United States

#5 Jan 5, 2012
Ok thanks I'll look into the books . reaLly wanna check them out first hand .
Wellgofigure

United States

#6 Jan 5, 2012
paranormal wrote:
Ok thanks I'll look into the books . reaLly wanna check them out first hand .
Would love to join you but, umm I'm too chicken! Happy hunting. Give us updates of your findings!

Newark, NJ

#7 Jan 5, 2012
haunted wrote:
Really ? What types of things occurs there ? aNd is it vacant ?
it is indeed vacant. There are numerous stories about murders that have happened there, and about a doll that if taken out of the house will show up back at the house.
paranormal

United States

#8 Jan 5, 2012
I will keep u all posted. Where about in pyrities is this house ? Really interested might have to check it out this weekend or next.
ice

Clay, NY

#9 Jan 5, 2012
the haunted mines in lyon mountain over 100 coal miners died in a tragic fire have been there on several occasions and have had things occur everytime, doors slamming birds following you around at 3 am wherever you go and many orbs when you take pictures do research on it very interesting
paranormal

United States

#10 Jan 5, 2012
awesome thank you all for the info i will be checking it out for sure. Really interested in the doll house

Newark, NJ

#11 Jan 5, 2012
It's on the pyrites Russell road, right next to the town line road. Not too hard to miss.
cuddles

Watertown, NY

#12 Jan 7, 2012
Can anyone tell me who owns the house and how to get ahold of someone so i could go see the place for myself i am very interested.Can anyone tell me more about the murders that happend their and about this doll. Thank you
well well

Liverpool, NY

#13 Jan 7, 2012
i lived in a house that was haunted right here in gouverneur. i would always walk thru cold spots in the house. you would hear footsteps late at night in the attic. one day the side door bell rang and it did not even work.went to the door nobody there. house was for sure haunted. found out a man lived there years ago was in the attic the floor fell thru and it cut his leg right off and he bleed to death right there....
tin man

Watertown, NY

#14 Jan 7, 2012
buggy buggy come see me
man

Watertown, NY

#15 Jan 7, 2012
what is the number of the house do u know
lala

Watertown, NY

#16 Jan 7, 2012
what's the name of the books
Wellgofigure

United States

#17 Jan 7, 2012
Books are haunted ny. There are a few of them. I have seen a couple.
spooky

Watertown, NY

#18 Jan 7, 2012
paranormal wrote:
Any haunted houses ? Would like to check them out .
one house in richville where a young army guy was murdered inside the house by his girlfriend and her other lover. i lived there for a short while but couldnt stay long because of all the creepy things happening in the house.
cuddles

Watertown, NY

#19 Jan 8, 2012
Well i took a ride to pyrites this morning and seen the out side of the house i took pics from the road can anyone tell me who owns this place and how to contact them?
man

Watertown, NY

#20 Jan 8, 2012
who was murder there whats there names or the guy that murder them whats the number of the house and how long ago was this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dezirae "preston" streeter 3 hr wow 1
News Nine Animal Brains Found Near Railroad Tracks i... Tue buwheat 4
News Gouverneur woman accused of serving alcohol to ... (Oct '14) Tue Ram or ewe 3
Stolen cell phone from store shopping carts Tue Larry 1
I love a parade May 25 Marcher 1
merritt (Mar '11) May 23 Frank 45
edney May 23 clifton 4
More from around the web

Gouverneur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]