Gay Bar In Gouverneur
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Ignorance

Auburn, NY

#121 Feb 15, 2013
This is why everybody that knows gouverneur laughs at you. You are a bunch of ignorant backwoods losers. You deserve wht you st which is nothing but welfare.
averagejoe

Ardsley, NY

#122 Feb 16, 2013
I don't care if people are queer or.straight. as long as they don't push the gay thing on me or other straight people then there's no problem. But they can't use.it as a.crutch. if your queer and are trying to pick someone up at a bar you need to.realize this area is 99% straight so it would be your best interest to.inform the person of your situation first before they punch you if the face. Hey men love when their girl slips them a finger up the Backdoor during a blow job and hits the prostate but that doesn't make them queer. I think homosexuals are a disgrace but I'm respectful and mature.enough to be tolerant. Just don't think your entitled to push it on others. Like Jehovah's witness.or Mormons. If you come to my door I.will kindly ask you to leave. If you come.back.I.will greet you.with hostility.
WTF

United States

#123 Feb 16, 2013
Are you sure your girl doesnt shove your head up your ass during sex !?? Cause it sure sounds like it to me !!! Lmao !!
averagejoe

Ardsley, NY

#124 Feb 16, 2013
By the laws of creation and.nature homosexuality can't to ensure survival of the human race. It was never intended hence should not be recognized. The " gay gene" theory is liberal media attempt to justify something in order to gain support from a demographic to reach a political power level.
Ignorance

Auburn, NY

#125 Feb 16, 2013
Not much you can do with stupid and average joe is obviously the average gouverneur backwoods moron who uses religion the way terrorists use their religion to justify their active anger and hostility towards others. And as far as his made up 99% statistic anybody with half a brain knows that number isn't accurate. Trust me there are a lot more than your narrow mind realizes. However, there are probably fewer gays in gouverneur than the average population because any gay person with any ambition or desire to live a real life isn't going to waste their time in that town. They vote with their feet and get out hence you are left with only intolerant losers like averagejoe
Cool

East Hartford, CT

#126 Mar 3, 2013
Would be cool if we had a gay bar.
just saying

Lawton, OK

#127 Mar 3, 2013
averagejoe wrote:
By the laws of creation and.nature homosexuality can't to ensure survival of the human race. It was never intended hence should not be recognized. The " gay gene" theory is liberal media attempt to justify something in order to gain support from a demographic to reach a political power level.
maybe we shouldn't reproduce most of the human race. if this is the way people are going to be using their lives; by judging, condemning, a self damning others...well, then i'm up for the vote of the human race dimming a bit in numbers. but then again, i'm bisexual. maybe you should try and push the Bible toward me after having lived in a Christian home for all of y life? Give it a shot, i dare you. being gay has nothing to do with the media in a ll honesty, people like you just pushed us to the point where we wanted our voiced opinions really heard. if you're not happy with hearing it though, find a way to go deaf or just deal.
Dale Ra

Ithaca, NY

#128 Mar 3, 2013
Cool wrote:
Would be cool if we had a gay bar.
the Time out lounge Dude. I go there to meet dudes
unnamed

Burnt Hills, NY

#130 Mar 9, 2013
Clueless in Watertown and in massena somewheres
fred

United States

#133 Monday Sep 4
Clueless is gone now it's called number9 vibe or something like that it sucks I have been there I think it should be changed back even knowing it has a new owerner I was able to get lucky every night when it was clueless.
fred

United States

#134 Monday Sep 4
Gay Soldier Looking wrote:
I tell you what. From what I have seen since I have moved here so far, the so called straight guys had better be damn happy that there are some gay guys in this town, because with the fat skanks that I have seen so far running around, straight or not, they better be choosing that gay [email protected]@!!
Your right but I am from up there so I moved to rodchester. For the bachelor forum, and the spa bathhouse sex all the time and mostly collage boy but other ages too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
busted growing pot 10 hr bobs_burgers 1
Larry MorningStar 14 hr Jerry 5
Friend Sep 22 Friend 1
Why did the bowling alley close? Sep 20 bobs_burgers 23
Homewrecker Lori Goodale Sep 19 Bahahaha 3
So called disability Sep 18 Gainfully employed 15
Ralph Krine (Aug '12) Sep 17 Ralph Sr 2

Gouverneur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance