First Prev
of 6
Next Last
ignorant

Utica, NY

#112 Sep 23, 2012
you people are so full of shit lol. i have to laugh sorry. whats important is when a kid comes up missing that is what is important. sorry but you people gag me over this. you know animals are nice but there are other things in life to.all i know is maybe people should keep a better eye on there pets and not let them run around and this would not happen. correct? everybody makes mistakes. have you ever made a mistake? i bet you have and still will.
urfullofit

Utica, NY

#113 Sep 23, 2012
ignorant wrote:
you people are so full of shit lol. i have to laugh sorry. whats important is when a kid comes up missing that is what is important. sorry but you people gag me over this. you know animals are nice but there are other things in life to.all i know is maybe people should keep a better eye on there pets and not let them run around and this would not happen. correct? everybody makes mistakes. have you ever made a mistake? i bet you have and still will.
Quit commenting on every thing marcie.
come on

Utica, NY

#114 Sep 23, 2012
lets get off from this shitting kick people. who to hell cares who is finding them homes just be glad they are finding homes it is about the animals not the dam people. this is so out of whack. go take care of your families and kids and quit worrying about all this dumb nonsense. who in hell cares i don't... better things to worry about then this....
For real

Utica, NY

#115 Sep 24, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Some one should let the town know that he broke a rule again , they had a goat in there back yard tied to a dog house.
So why didn't YOU let someone know if you saw it????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Fuller 43 min Friend 5
Gouverneur man charged with shoplifting from Ki... 2 hr tiger 16
Fowler judge 6 hr Loligagging 3
Zach Richardson 9 hr Horny 25
Katelin T (Katelins country crafts) 12 hr yello 8
Isaac Weller 12 hr gouvtoperneixur 6
Why Gouvemanure Stinks Tue Spence 12

Gouverneur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance