Fullaware

Utica, NY

#85 Aug 11, 2012
These people are trouble always have been alwaus will be. By the way marcie a dog is not thin because it was shaved it called a lack of food!
idiots

Utica, NY

#87 Aug 11, 2012
April wrote:
<quoted text> Too bad Dan and Marcie had to ruin it for them, they are the only ones to blame, and maybe their own mother and grandmother!
i do not think anybody ruined it for them. dan and marcie have nothing to do with that page. get your facts straight. you people must sit around and think this shit up all day long. oh and grandma and mother has nothing to do with it but you just get pissed off because you get replies back and you hate it.oh so none of this family is suppose to say anything. i don't think so.you always say we want drama but the more you keep it going drama your going to get ..oh and it is not just family either. gather that one.
yup

Waterville, NY

#88 Aug 11, 2012
Please wrote:
<quoted text> hey Kathy it's you! Kathy Marcie's mom and Dans meal ticket, hahaha everyone knows who you are, the one who owned the shoe store across from Chandra's dog grooming gossip shack!
I know exactly who wrote this post...hahahaha Freak
YourTooFunny

United States

#89 Aug 11, 2012
idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
i do not think anybody ruined it for them. dan and marcie have nothing to do with that page. get your facts straight. you people must sit around and think this shit up all day long. oh and grandma and mother has nothing to do with it but you just get pissed off because you get replies back and you hate it.oh so none of this family is suppose to say anything. i don't think so.you always say we want drama but the more you keep it going drama your going to get ..oh and it is not just family either. gather that one.
And if you think this is that "group" you can think again, you are way too easy to piss off and I'm enjoying myself eat too much! Are you guys sweating bullets over on Hailsboro street yet? Hahahaha...,... Waiting for your reply
Stacy

Waterville, NY

#90 Aug 11, 2012
YourTooFunny wrote:
<quoted text> And if you think this is that "group" you can think again, you are way too easy to piss off and I'm enjoying myself eat too much! Are you guys sweating bullets over on Hailsboro street yet? Hahahaha...,... Waiting for your reply
What would they have to sweat about?
Yup

United States

#91 Aug 11, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly who wrote this post...hahahaha Freak
Heck yea I've been called a freak before but never from a woman!
idiots

Utica, NY

#92 Aug 11, 2012
Stacy wrote:
<quoted text>
What would they have to sweat about?
he he no bullets here sweetie... actually watching tv and chilling how about you?
tee hee

Utica, NY

#93 Aug 11, 2012
this is so much fun i am not sure when i have had so much fun...i have checked these out all day on here. it is like a comic strip. no shit.this is a riot people. do not knoiw any of you but man your all alot of fun. i love all the come backs. you all could wrtie a movie that would be so funny.please do not stop0 now may the best man win or women should i say... waiting for more come on do not quit now...he he he
Rodney

Utica, NY

#94 Aug 12, 2012
YourTooFunny wrote:
<quoted text>And if you think this is that "group" you can think again, you are way too easy to piss off and I'm enjoying myself eat too much! Are you guys sweating bullets over on Hailsboro street yet? Hahahaha...,... Waiting for your reply
Wr dont want them to sweat! Yuck
tee hee

Utica, NY

#95 Aug 12, 2012
sorry been gone all day but checking in on the comic strip. little disappointed it has been too quiet dam it.. i was hoping for some laughs... geee
Point of Order

Utica, NY

#96 Aug 12, 2012
tee hee wrote:
sorry been gone all day but checking in on the comic strip. little disappointed it has been too quiet dam it.. i was hoping for some laughs... geee
Sorry, forgot to tell you, it switched location to "people that don't have any money...". Same people and drama, tthey just use different names!
Hmmmm

United States

#97 Sep 22, 2012
Wonder what happened with this?
all about

Utica, NY

#98 Sep 22, 2012
nothing happened why are you so concerned.everybody is so concerned over thingsthat does not concern them?
WOW

United States

#99 Sep 22, 2012
DCO Karma wrote:
http://www.wwnytv.com/news/loc al/Thursday-Bobber-Gone-Woman- Wonders-165653766.html
Dog Lost...By Warden
Story Published: Aug 9, 2012 at 7:21 PM EDT
Story Updated: Aug 10, 2012 at 6:57 AM EDT
Dawn Chimbers of Harrisville lost her dog, a Japanese Chin, nearly two weeks ago.
That's bad enough for Dawn. But adding to her misery is how the dog, named 'Bobber,' was lost.
(By the way, Japanese Chins are a 'toy' breed, basically lapdogs. More information can be found here.)
As Dawn tells it,'Bobber' ran away. He didn't get all that far - a neighbor found the dog and called the dog warden.
To Dawn, that seemed like good news.
"He says,'If you'd like, I'm going to Edwards today. There's a parade in Edwards. I'll drop your little dog off.' And I thought,'Boy, how great!'"
It didn't work out. Dawn said the warden called her back hours later, saying he lost the dog at the parade.
"He said when the drums started, he {the dog} broke away and ran." Dawn said.
Dan Moyer, the dog warden, largely agrees with Dawn's story, but sees it as a case of an attempted good deed gone astray.
"She explained she didn't have a car and we were going to the parade. So I said, we'll bring the dog to you," Moyer said.
"But it broke away at the parade. I've tried to find it, we've gone to Edwards looking for it."
And Moyer's not the only person searching. Dawn said she comes to Edwards frequently to put up signs, hoping someone will spot her dog.
Are you serious? And nobody did a thing about this! What is wrong with his employers, something sounds really wrong here!
VIV

United States

#100 Sep 22, 2012
all about wrote:
nothing happened why are you so concerned.everybody is so concerned over thingsthat does not concern them?
And you really think this doesn't concern anyone who this man works for? You are very wrong, it concerns everyone that pays his salary, he "lost" a dog and he's the DCO!
wow

Utica, NY

#101 Sep 22, 2012
nope nothing was done. first of all it was not a dog from here it is not up to the town here. the dog was from somewhere else. why nothing happened i do not know. that would be up to that town and they knew about it.so why i can not tell you.
truth

Utica, NY

#107 Sep 23, 2012
Amen
truth

Utica, NY

#109 Sep 23, 2012
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah blah blah (Did you say something?)
know u now its marcie!
VIV

New Hartford, NY

#110 Sep 23, 2012
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah blah blah (Did you say something?)
Hahaha yea the truth! This is the problem with you and your family you think people believe your lies! Oh and before you say it... We ALL know who you are!
VIV

New Hartford, NY

#111 Sep 23, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
know u now its marcie!
AMEN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan Gibson 19 hr 69 your mom 1
Looking for a fight or a fck bring your girlfr... 19 hr 69 your mom 1
Who is Jordan Halladay? (Apr '11) Wed GFY 28
Jordan Halladay Wed GFY 1
Nick Tracy Apr 17 Native 6
Nancy Hay Apr 17 Native 20
Tim shippee Apr 13 lol 11

Gouverneur Jobs

Personal Finance

Gouverneur Mortgages