Guess what

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Aug 10, 2012
I heard that that"so called group" is now a 501c3 non profit organization, A Rescue group now! They are doing a wonderful job and are too busy adopting the dogs that they rescued from the Gouverneur dog pound to wast their time on this site to bash a dog pound, The people who run that pound do an amazing job of doing it to themselves!
sadness

Watertown, NY

#23 Aug 10, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
is that you chandra running your mouth too?
wow who is this chick and does she know something?
Speak Up

Watertown, NY

#24 Aug 10, 2012
the ad wrote:
<quoted text>
how about he never tried to find homes for dogs until f4pp was started, no one ever heard what was in that pound because he kept it quiet, how about the dogs he dragged into twinnings office to be put down while people sat in the waiting room and could hear them screaming, i've had pets put down they didn't scream like that. he has been seen litterly throwing dogs into the vehicle, the pound is filty and stinks no excuse for that shelters have dozens and dozens of animals but it doesn't stink.i could go on for 10 more paragraphs but your not worth the bother head lice
Now I've been thinking about what I posted, particularly the "what are we in the 3rd grade..." part and would like to add that IF YOU ARE an underage child sticking up for your parents' way of thinking, I encourage you to look at things from all the different angles. Animal rescue folks are all in it for the same reason, the kind treatment of animals. It doesn't matter what organization you belong to, Dog Pound, Pound 4 Paws, SPCA, whatever, it's all the same. Just like police are all the same, Village, County, State, they all have the same interest. If you are truly committed to the animals, do what is necessary for the animals, whether it's dropping off dog treats, helping clean the pound, walking the the strays, or just visiting the animals. Don't get involved in this "we are better than you" thing or the "well so and so said" thing. Do it for the animals, and not for the "look at me" factor. Enough said.
sadness

Watertown, NY

#25 Aug 10, 2012
i am not sure why this lost dog is a concern for gouverneur anyway that would be up to harrisville not gouverneur. that is not even our town.as far as the group i don't care. but as far as the pound i do care. but i do not care what people are saying. it is lies after lies. i just feel so many on here get so caught up in there lies they even belive them.but that happens alot. nobody cares what any have to say. it was an unfortinate mishap very sad. but i am also sure the dog warden feels like shit to. all you people see is negativeness not the good that was trying to be done.so sad. first of all why would he kill a dog that is so dam stupid and 2nd why would he steel the dog that is totally obserd. if it would be to make money i don't think so. the dog was an older dog nobody would pay much that is for sure. killing it would serve no purpose. that is so stupid. as far as the owner she gave him permission to bring the dog to her and she said that would be great, i really do not think after that he woulod steel the dog. wow people come on. think about it.
the ad

Watertown, NY

#26 Aug 10, 2012
not at all wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the DCO had his facebook page way before ff4p had any group started. March 2011 to be exact. I just checked the dog pound page for the proof. That group was not even a group yet. I hate to burst your pride there. He has done a wonderful job and has gotten a lot of dogs out of the pound. Your group did not even exist when he wanted to try to create a page post pics and see if he could help find homes. So no it did not start with you.There were many adoptions before you started this group. This group you claim you are need to stop with all this negativity and crap. Our DCO is not at all what you are portraying him to be and it makes me sick to my stomach. His facebook page shows that he does his job well with all the dogs that have been picked up since the page was put up. That is a lot of dogs he dealt with. I commence him in all that he does. You your group just need to learn that you are separate from the pound, you are not the pound. Let him do his job and you do yours.
and what happen to all the dogs before that? DEAD, he didn't start that page his sistern/law did from what i've heard, i could be wrong but i was told that
sadness

Watertown, NY

#27 Aug 10, 2012
Guess what wrote:
I heard that that"so called group" is now a 501c3 non profit organization, A Rescue group now! They are doing a wonderful job and are too busy adopting the dogs that they rescued from the Gouverneur dog pound to wast their time on this site to bash a dog pound, The people who run that pound do an amazing job of doing it to themselves!
well i think the problem started when a member of theres tried to have him arrested for steeling her dog that she now has. he did not even touch that dog. he was not in town. amy elliott is persistant on it but she is wrong. yo can not arrest someone that did not do anything. yes this is a vendeta on the groups part so be it. but it needs to stop. too much dam drama it is going to do nothing but cause everyone problems. as you can see. i want to know what happened to mthe moto it is all about the animals? where did that go. there is no need for drama or who found the dog a home just that the dog thank god got a home..r gouverneur dog pound has found alot of homes and so has the group this is great lets leave it that way. lets just say horray ok my6 god people.
EXIT

Watertown, NY

#28 Aug 10, 2012
Speak Up wrote:
<quoted text>SWING...and a miss. Now, this might surprise you a little bit, but there are other folks in this town, called the silent majority (look it up on Google, or Bing, but remember Google has 2 "O"s!) That don't bitch, moan, whine, complain, and throw a hissy fit everytime that something doesn't go our way, nor do we perceive everything that occurs to be a personal insult against us. Honestly, in the grand scheme of things, and this might startle you ba it, you're not important enough for the sog catcher, the police, the village workers, or the government, to "have it out" for you, or to do things to intentionally to upset you. MAYBE it's possible that innocent situations happen, and that you are an oversensitized citizen that has an inflated sense of self-righteousness that you need to get over! Sorry, I'm not Marcy.
Good one, maybe u should keep silent so we the people dont have to listen to your stupid shit!!! So ya you need to get over it . Well trash stays with trash oh have a great night.
EXIT

Watertown, NY

#29 Aug 10, 2012
Speak Up wrote:
<quoted text>Head lice?! I'm freaking bald! What, are you in the 3rd grade here?! Now, let's review your post. I believe that it would benefit you to research how long an animal stays, by ordinance, in the pound before it is put down. "Dozens and dozens of animals" would indicate that A) someone isn't doing their job and putting the animals down in a timely manner or B) that you were in a different town. Either way, you indicated that the pound stank, which is possible. This says that you were there and didn't offer to help clean it or assemble a group to assist in the operation. So I will propose at the town meeting that we give Dan 10 hours of overtime, at the city's expense, in order to clean and organize the pound, since your bleeding heart butt won't go out and volunteer to be beneficial to the betterment of the community!
idiots u need to do some research ummm well lets see thats what he gets paid for!!!!
EXIT

Watertown, NY

#30 Aug 10, 2012
not at all wrote:
<quoted text>How about the DCO had his facebook page way before ff4p had any group started. March 2011 to be exact. I just checked the dog pound page for the proof. That group was not even a group yet. I hate to burst your pride there. He has done a wonderful job and has gotten a lot of dogs out of the pound. Your group did not even exist when he wanted to try to create a page post pics and see if he could help find homes. So no it did not start with you.There were many adoptions before you started this group. This group you claim you are need to stop with all this negativity and crap. Our DCO is not at all what you are portraying him to be and it makes me sick to my stomach. His facebook page shows that he does his job well with all the dogs that have been picked up since the page was put up. That is a lot of dogs he dealt with. I commence him in all that he does. You your group just need to learn that you are separate from the pound, you are not the pound. Let him do his job and you do yours.
And we have amy marcies sister.
Speak Up

Watertown, NY

#31 Aug 10, 2012
EXIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one, maybe u should keep silent so we the people dont have to listen to your stupid shit!!! So ya you need to get over it . Well trash stays with trash oh have a great night.
Typical. You resort to hostility and name calling when presented with a valid opposing view. Pity. Maybe we ARE all out to get you. You better go put your tin foil helmet on because I'm looking at your house right now!(Or am I?!)
EXIT

Watertown, NY

#32 Aug 10, 2012
sadness wrote:
<quoted text>well i think the problem started when a member of theres tried to have him arrested for steeling her dog that she now has. he did not even touch that dog. he was not in town. amy elliott is persistant on it but she is wrong. yo can not arrest someone that did not do anything. yes this is a vendeta on the groups part so be it. but it needs to stop. too much dam drama it is going to do nothing but cause everyone problems. as you can see. i want to know what happened to mthe moto it is all about the animals? where did that go. there is no need for drama or who found the dog a home just that the dog thank god got a home..r gouverneur dog pound has found alot of homes and so has the group this is great lets leave it that way. lets just say horray ok my6 god people.
amy again big bad marcies sister ! Your family is the drama.
EXIT

Watertown, NY

#33 Aug 10, 2012
Speak Up wrote:
<quoted text>Typical. You resort to hostility and name calling when presented with a valid opposing view. Pity. Maybe we ARE all out to get you. You better go put your tin foil helmet on because I'm looking at your house right now!(Or am I?!)
I will as soon as your done licking your windows! Hey go lick marcies they need a good cleaning.
little sis

Watertown, NY

#34 Aug 10, 2012
Speak Up wrote:
<quoted text>Typical. You resort to hostility and name calling when presented with a valid opposing view. Pity. Maybe we ARE all out to get you. You better go put your tin foil helmet on because I'm looking at your house right now!(Or am I?!)
I have been reading all of this i really don't think you have a good point. This man has got away with so much stuff, its about time he answers for it.
WHODAT

Watertown, NY

#35 Aug 10, 2012
Dan and Marcie need to be bootedddddddddddddddddddd!!!
smart

Watertown, NY

#36 Aug 10, 2012
Slackers wrote:
Doesn't surprise me either! Someone has that poor dog!
If DCO had followed the rules that ladies dog would be just fine .The dog should have gone to the pound and been picked up at the town barn .Probably no crime there just DCO not doing his job and the dog just got misplaced .
smart

Watertown, NY

#37 Aug 10, 2012
concerned wrote:
OMG I bet that animal group has the dog. They been known to take peoples dogs off the streets. They have been in trouble many different times for it. I would check into it.
Seriously are you that stupid and desperate ? LMAO in trouble many times ,ok you f---tard !!
OhSmartOne

Brooklyn, NY

#38 Aug 10, 2012
smart wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously are you that stupid and desperate ? LMAO in trouble many times ,ok you f---tard !!
Hahahaha you hit hit the nail right on the head, Desperate and FT@rd!!
bless you

Utica, NY

#39 Aug 10, 2012
WHODAT wrote:
Dan and Marcie need to be bootedddddddddddddddddddd!!!
It won't happen. He hasn't done anything. You guys are the fools, lol.
Drama

Tully, NY

#40 Aug 10, 2012
I am not sure of all this stuff being said, but would like to put out there what I do know of him.
I had made a call to him concerning a dog at 9:00pm one night, and was impressed with his promt arrival and how he handled the issue. My second dealing with him was also pleasant and we adopted a dog from the pound and he was again accomadating, polite and a nice guy. Those are my only 2 encounters with him nothing bad to say. You never hear the good points just the negative ones, must make better conversation I guess.:(
Randy Andy

Utica, NY

#41 Aug 11, 2012
bless you wrote:
<quoted text>
It won't happen. He hasn't done anything. You guys are the fools, lol.
Well Marcie, you got one thing right, He hasn't done anything!! Except rip everyone off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark Hartle at it again 1 hr dawg 35
no federal charges against darren wilson 1 hr US Citizen 1
where are the protest and looting? 1 hr US Citizen 18
wow 4 hr sam 2
amanda newvine 4 hr reta 9
mother of the year 21 hr mom 11
who is Tabatha Ingram (May '13) Fri what 15
Gouverneur Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web