Druggie clan at hospital for prashaw
lorrie

De Kalb Junction, NY

#44 Jan 5, 2012
Fact wrote:
Yup. All were there for Bobbi Sue. All Prashaws, Sylvia Taylor, Ryan Redmond. They got to see welfare take the baby. Good for the baby!
"for your info i'm a Prashaw and i wasn't there, and you should have proof before you speak."
lmfao

Madison, NY

#45 Jan 5, 2012
i hate them girls but i checked out her fb page and there is one its one her wall someone taged her in it....its one when the baby was just born but no more than that one....just look threw her pics u can tell them poor kids need to be in a better enviroment got im glad they took the baby they will all be taking away sooooon enough they rnt just gonna take one
kimmi

Utica, NY

#46 Jan 5, 2012
lorrie wrote:
<quoted text> "for your info i'm a Prashaw and i wasn't there, and you should have proof before you speak."
Nobody said every Prashaw in the nation was there. They meant most of the family. The proof is anywhere you look, DSS took the baby. This is a fact. So sad that people put drugs before their children. Scumbags.
yes

Utica, NY

#47 Jan 5, 2012
kimmi wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody said every Prashaw in the nation was there. They meant most of the family. The proof is anywhere you look, DSS took the baby. This is a fact. So sad that people put drugs before their children. Scumbags.
Amen
response to lmfao

Utica, NY

#48 Jan 5, 2012
Okay so you feel that the children need to be placed in a different living environment due to possible neglect and drug use by the parents? Am I correct on that assumption, cause I am thinking that because of your posts. I am not trying to put you down but if you do know that these things are happening to these children, then do you plan on doing anything about the situation for the sakes of these children??? If it were me in your place then I would not hesitate(if I had proof) to do whatever I had to do to protect the children. I am not saying that you are the only one to complain about the situation because I have read many negative reports about the Prashaw girls. But so far nothing seems to be happening to prevent this behavior from being repeated.
Wtf

Utica, NY

#49 Jan 6, 2012
response to lmfao wrote:
Okay so you feel that the children need to be placed in a different living environment due to possible neglect and drug use by the parents? Am I correct on that assumption, cause I am thinking that because of your posts. I am not trying to put you down but if you do know that these things are happening to these children, then do you plan on doing anything about the situation for the sakes of these children??? If it were me in your place then I would not hesitate(if I had proof) to do whatever I had to do to protect the children. I am not saying that you are the only one to complain about the situation because I have read many negative reports about the Prashaw girls. But so far nothing seems to be happening to prevent this behavior from being repeated.
. Are you kidding me?! Those girls get turned in, arrested whatever. Nothing ever happens and not because there's no proof!
seen pic

United States

#50 Jan 6, 2012
After looking I did find the picture of her holding a baby . But she did not look happy one bit and not even a smile .? And we all know prashaws always smile even in mug shots . So on a wonderful occasion u think she woul be grinning ear to ear ?
lmfao

Madison, NY

#51 Jan 6, 2012
response to lmfao wrote:
Okay so you feel that the children need to be placed in a different living environment due to possible neglect and drug use by the parents? Am I correct on that assumption, cause I am thinking that because of your posts. I am not trying to put you down but if you do know that these things are happening to these children, then do you plan on doing anything about the situation for the sakes of these children??? If it were me in your place then I would not hesitate(if I had proof) to do whatever I had to do to protect the children. I am not saying that you are the only one to complain about the situation because I have read many negative reports about the Prashaw girls. But so far nothing seems to be happening to prevent this behavior from being repeated.
actually yes i have done things to try to get the childern out of that place and into as drug free place many many many people have and just like u sad u have to have proof of everything u cant just call dss and say shit cuz they will not do shit about it....i mean what kind of mother choice drugs over there childern...i had a bad drug problem when i was tounger and i had a baby almost 3 years ago and i met his father 4 years ago and in three weeks ill be 4 years clean all for my now husband and for my child now thats a mother who cares
unknown

Oriskany Falls, NY

#52 Jan 6, 2012
so u all know and can stop runnin at the lips no the baby didnt get taken away Bobbi Sue still has her beautiful and healthy and drug free baby.. YES! i said drug free!! and its true.. no Bobbi wasnt doin oxy's nor ne drug.. so u all can kiss the Prashaw's asses... they r who they r and Bobbi Sue is the better one of the bunch.. but if u dont like them then just forget bout them.. stop bashin them.. get a life all you ppl.. & a job! not b on here bashin ppl.. jeesh!
Bobbi Prashaw

Syracuse, NY

#53 Jan 9, 2012
Sorry to dissapoint all u retards but just got internet so thats y i haven't been on here to defend myself and as for FACTS having them all ihave my baby right along with the rest of my children if ur all so worried about it come to my house the address is 120 Grove St apt#3 and u will see my beautiful drug free baby right along with my other children and as for not havin pics on facebook there will be shortly now y don't u all grow up and get a life don't worry about me or my children obviously i'm doin somethin right cause i still got them and as for the drug use sorry been sober for a while now
u know

Long Eddy, NY

#54 Jan 9, 2012
Ur all a peice of shit n can u say narks
has 2 b

United States

#55 Jan 9, 2012
those pics were all taken at the hospital... no proof she has her at her house
i bet

Waterville, NY

#56 Jan 9, 2012
got to keep it clean for awhile dont we?make it look good for the workers,or maybe u had some brains an didnt do drugs because u were pregnant,but that will change when jess or birdshet brings u the goods wont it?loser,at least u can admit that u did drugs while having kids on here cant you/"been sober for awhile" just because u were pregnant lmfao
friend

White Springs, FL

#57 Jan 9, 2012
Drug free LMAO u were just at palms on Saturday night all messed up on oxycottons ans I could also say who u got.them from but unlike u and ur family I'm no rat....and what do u have.to say now bobbie sue huh
i bet

Waterville, NY

#58 Jan 9, 2012
am right or am i right?lmfao!!thank u whoever u r,u made my point and my day have a good year muah
J-n-R

Amsterdam, NY

#59 Jan 9, 2012
Congrats to you Bobbisue. Take care
hmmmmm

United States

#60 Jan 10, 2012
st.lawrence county cps is not doing their jobs if the all still have the children. Children are suppose to be a safe environment .not a place full of drug use . Alot (not all) of people in that town put drugs before their children and i pray thy pass the law drug testing to get assistance from the state!!!! Alot of them use the states money to buy their crap .
confused

United States

#61 Jan 10, 2012
friend wrote:
Drug free LMAO u were just at palms on Saturday night all messed up on oxycottons ans I could also say who u got.them from but unlike u and ur family I'm no rat....and what do u have.to say now bobbie sue huh
you are on here ratting out bobbie for using but wont rat out the dealer providing them... that makes you somehow better than them rats? looks to me like supply might be low and you are mad theres not enough left for you.
Sylvia

New Hartford, NY

#62 Jan 10, 2012
Fact wrote:
Yup. All were there for Bobbi Sue. All Prashaws, Sylvia Taylor, Ryan Redmond. They got to see welfare take the baby. Good for the baby!
Hmmmm, your right i was there but its funny cause i didnt see anyone take the baby actually i seen bobbi last night with all of her kids,so before you say anything else about me i would like to know, "Who are you to think you can judge me cause i know im not perfect and i DONT think i am but before you start pointing fingers make sure your own hands are clean."
get it right

Utica, NY

#64 Jan 10, 2012
They took the baby. I know this for a fact. Sad thing is baby or no baby, you go to palms within weeks of the birth? PATHETIC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grove streer cemetary 52 min Emma 7
pills 10 hr deliverygirl 1
News Bail set in Hartle rape case, jury selection to... 20 hr Frank 45
News Gouverneur police blotter, May 27-June 2 Thu f gov 2
the dailey road Jun 19 Frank 6
Child Support Arrears (Mar '15) Jun 15 They are too 10
Jordan Law (Jun '12) Jun 15 Smarter than you 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gouverneur Mortgages