Car buyer

Upton, MA

#1 Dec 18, 2012
Lets see since all the car dealerships in this town are on this site what about crooked Alan Barr taking in vehicles on trade and then not putting them through the dealership or inspecting them. Nope for sure then sells them in his front yard or at Trapps garage . When I traded my vehicle there the next thing you know it was at Trapps garage on route 11 for sale last I knew that was illegal since he is not a registered dealer and it wasn't sold re inspected . Your crooks to A Plus go to Team Blevins or else where out of town.
Yourdumb

Gouverneur, NY

#2 Dec 18, 2012
Who gives a shit what he does with the car after you trade it you moron, after you trade it, it doesnt concern you. And Trapps IS a registered dealer, he buys and sells cars all the time.
State inspector

Wilmington, DE

#3 Dec 18, 2012
Yourdumb wrote:
Who gives a shit what he does with the car after you trade it you moron, after you trade it, it doesnt concern you. And Trapps IS a registered dealer, he buys and sells cars all the time.
. That's funny cause Trapps is not a registered motor vehicle dealer there shop is repair only check it out on the state website so that makes you the moron. It's a matter of time before that's closed up that's why he lost his inspection license CROOKS
opinion

Cuba, NY

#4 Dec 18, 2012
Car buyer wrote:
Lets see since all the car dealerships in this town are on this site what about crooked Alan Barr taking in vehicles on trade and then not putting them through the dealership or inspecting them. Nope for sure then sells them in his front yard or at Trapps garage . When I traded my vehicle there the next thing you know it was at Trapps garage on route 11 for sale last I knew that was illegal since he is not a registered dealer and it wasn't sold re inspected . Your crooks to A Plus go to Team Blevins or else where out of town.
and you are as much at fault here as he is..read your title. you are spose to fill in the new buyers name at the time of sale or trade not leave it blank.
RIGHT

Gouverneur, NY

#5 Dec 18, 2012
What just because dealerships are on here, you want to add another. We've gone to Aplus for years and will continue. If you have a problem go to them or Trapps to complain in person. oh wait that would be too logical.
groovygouvy

United States

#6 Dec 18, 2012
If an individual such as Trapp or Barr want to sell a vehicle privately that's fine. How people push money and paper through their buisness is just that. If they were crooks the SEC and IRS, and DMV would have already busted them. Trapp's lost their inspection privelage for one year. With all these moronic Liberals and Democrats, small buisnesses have do whatever to make money due to the increase in operating costs. If you don't offer inspection service customers will go elsewhere. Next time you people bitch go change your own brakes, oil, and fuel pump.
agree

Gouverneur, NY

#7 Dec 18, 2012
I agree, groovygouvy.
roa

United States

#8 Dec 19, 2012
there are proper channels you can take to make complaints and it s is easy one phone call or drop a line in the mail or email it, they will act on the compliant believe me they will, it might take a week or so but they will, why waste your time here,just post the out come here after you get the results.
Concerned

Gouverneur, NY

#9 Dec 19, 2012
What about your back yard machenic Larry Cowels on the Quarry Rd? He has no repair shop licenses? But that's ok?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gouverneur police why do we still pay them 54 min funbag 17
When? 1 hr Grow up 1
News Gouverneur couple accept plea following meth ch... 7 hr tying 6
News Jasmine L. Pankey Fri lee 2
Joe Lacks retires? Fri Douche Detector 4
News St. Lawrence County legislators want Amish to i... Apr 15 Long time resident 2
Addiction is NOT a disease...it is a WEAKNESS Apr 15 Long time resident 5
More from around the web

Gouverneur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]