First Prev
of 4
Next Last
you are such an IDIOT

Ithaca, NY

#64 Apr 15, 2013
twisted sister wrote:
First of all i know you seem to know alot but only she and the person who put her body there knows the truth. Yes i believe there was foul play. Use your head and now we hear she was fighting with her boyfriend. Come on now. None of this makes sense. And where in the hell did you learn to spell? Seriously. This woman was murdered and placed there.
Oh yes, and an idit like you would know this how?
you are such an IDIOT

Ithaca, NY

#65 Apr 15, 2013
twisted sister wrote:
First of all i know you seem to know alot but only she and the person who put her body there knows the truth. Yes i believe there was foul play. Use your head and now we hear she was fighting with her boyfriend. Come on now. None of this makes sense. And where in the hell did you learn to spell? Seriously. This woman was murdered and placed there.
To bad you had not read the news before opening your idiot suck hole, huh?

http://www.wwnytv.com/news/local/Saturday-Mis...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#66 Apr 15, 2013
twisted sister wrote:
Although I agree there are a number of questions that need to be answered, your conclusion that she was killed and the body dumped in the bushes is pure speculation. Why don't we all wait for the autopsy results and the official findings? If they still leave serious questions unanswered, then we can let loose the torrent of speculations and half-brained opinions all we like and complain about the inadequacies of Gouverneur's finest in uniform.
cautious

Ithaca, NY

#67 Apr 15, 2013
OperationBagration wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I agree there are a number of questions that need to be answered, your conclusion that she was killed and the body dumped in the bushes is pure speculation. Why don't we all wait for the autopsy results and the official findings? If they still leave serious questions unanswered, then we can let loose the torrent of speculations and half-brained opinions all we like and complain about the inadequacies of Gouverneur's finest in uniform.
if anyone needs to know she died of hypothermia read your news....
What is the reason

Dexter, NY

#69 Apr 16, 2013
if she was known to go to this woods why did no one look there?
i know
#70 Apr 16, 2013
they ment she had been there more than once within the day she was missing there were tracks in and out of there where she had walked. not befor she was missing thats y no one looked there.
favvavv

Pittsburgh, PA

#71 Apr 16, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………… U Feel Lucky?
lafargeville

Hartford, CT

#74 Apr 17, 2013
The cops in gouverneur are to buzzy doing drugs to help find anyone. If its not anything to do with free drugs.
hmmmm

Brighton, MA

#75 Apr 17, 2013
heartbroken wrote:
Looking for my sister.Her name is elizabeth smith.Shes 5 4 140 lbs brownhair.Lived on foxfarm road. Any info please write back ty.Oh missing 36 hrs.
I'm soooo very SORRY to U n UR family for your loss!!!! You all are in my prayers and thoughts threw this time. Sorry for all the crap people are soooo ignorant n cruel to post on here regarding her missing n cause of her death as well. I coukdnt imagine being in your fam shoes. My heart goes out to each and every one of you!!!
twisted sister

Methuen, MA

#76 Apr 20, 2013
you are such an IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
To bad you had not read the news before opening your idiot suck hole, huh?
http://www.wwnytv.com/news/local/Saturday-Mis...
I still dont believe it. Infact its still being investigated fucktard!!
you are such an IDIOT

Ithaca, NY

#77 Apr 20, 2013
twisted sister wrote:
<quoted text> I still dont believe it. Infact its still being investigated fucktard!!
Beleive what you want you sorry Piece of shit, its over.
whocares

Stafford Springs, CT

#78 Apr 24, 2013
Thanks hmmm anyways she was a good women and would do anything for anyone she will be sadly missed ily and miss u Liz u always will have of my heart forever!!
whocares

Stafford Springs, CT

#79 Apr 24, 2013
No but they are getting second oppion about how she died with another autopsy! That is not a rumor they did the wake and later she will be cremated and burried
none ya

Edwards, NY

#80 Jun 30, 2013
wow u all are lowlifes to u all who are saying stupid shit I hope ur loved ones die then we can talk about them liz was like a mother to me I dated her son Michael and she is far from a whore and she never slept around she just was weak and upset and she had very bad depression she didn't know she was not gona make it home or she would not of went for a walk wow the person that said she was out getting A Bigger dick I wish I knew where u lived because I would come there and give u a piece of my mind she is dead now and we all miss her so just let her .RIP. love u mom
none ya

Edwards, NY

#81 Jun 30, 2013
she died of natural cause she was cold and wet and the wheather was nasty she was and still is a wonderful mother she would do anything for anyone she would give u the shirt off her back of u asked so you all who don't know shit needs to stop running your mouths she is gone now just let her rest in peace u low life people I hope u all die in the worst ways the only good thing is they say she did not suffer she fell a sleep and died in her sleep u all need to get ur stories straight mom u r truly missed and never forgotten and always in my heart and ur grand son and grand daughter really miss you
really

Ithaca, NY

#82 Jun 30, 2013
Why would u or anyone bring this post back up? Let the woman rest in piece!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
poor baby 8 hr Wow 5
Stolen Bikes 12 hr Interested 4
clement 21 hr classmate 2
Medical Pot in Gouverneur (May '15) Sun Frank 26
Jon Graybill... (Oct '10) Jul 22 Mandy 10
haunted (Jan '12) Jul 22 Mandy 73
any haunted houses in town (May '11) Jul 22 Mandy 41

Gouverneur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance