First Prev
of 4
Next Last
heartbroken

Cicero, NY

#1 Apr 9, 2013
Looking for my sister.Her name is elizabeth smith.Shes 5 4 140 lbs brownhair.Lived on foxfarm road. Any info please write back ty.Oh missing 36 hrs.
Hmm

Gouverneur, NY

#2 Apr 9, 2013
heartbroken wrote:
Looking for my sister.Her name is elizabeth smith.Shes 5 4 140 lbs brownhair.Lived on foxfarm road. Any info please write back ty.Oh missing 36 hrs.
So, if she has been missing for 36 years, how do you know her hair color, height and weight? Oh, I see, she has only been missing 36 HOURS!
Sounds like a stalker to me.
dumb

Meriden, CT

#3 Apr 9, 2013
Can you not read you pathetic moron they said it was their sister... wow are people that ignorant and pathetic Oh wait the answer is yes and you are the example... why would you even be so simple and put and comment as simple minded as yours when all this person is trying to do is get a little help and maybe some info on a family member that's missing. If you don't have any info to contribute keep your rude ignorant simple minded comments off this post.
mike littlebrant

Cuba, NY

#4 Apr 9, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if she has been missing for 36 years, how do you know her hair color, height and weight? Oh, I see, she has only been missing 36 HOURS!
Sounds like a stalker to me.
they are asking for info about where me daughter inlaws mom might be..if you have any info it would be greatly appreciated if you have any smart ass comments please bring them directly to me. ty
Donald Fowler

Gouverneur, NY

#5 Apr 10, 2013
She isn't missing, She is like the Wells girl, she ran away from her man to get bred by a big stud.

When she gets he twitched filled enough she will come home.
Morons

Gouverneur, NY

#6 Apr 10, 2013
I hope you find your missing loved one! I don't know her and hope she isn't in any harm! Good luck and I will pray she comes home safe!
heartbroken

Cicero, NY

#7 Apr 10, 2013
TY SOME OF YOUS!!Hmmm and donald fowler are stupid in the head.
Jane P

West Hartford, CT

#8 Apr 10, 2013
Don is correct, she is just out getting laid
Bad Jack

Watertown, NY

#9 Apr 10, 2013
I certainly hope she is found.

But for starters it might help to give a coherent description. Check your spelling and give contact details. I also hope that if it's been 36 hours, not years as the second commenter stated that you've contacted the authorities.

For instance, how old is she? Is she a teenager, is she an adult, is she elderly? Where do you think she most likely is?

Help us help you for crying out loud.
LMAO

Cicero, NY

#11 Apr 10, 2013
To Donald an Jane,i hope your mothers die in a car accident tomorrow.If they have already passed maybe your loved ones then.If you don't have loved ones,which most likey you don't,then I hope it will be you,have a super day.
boo

Gouverneur, NY

#12 Apr 10, 2013
is she the one that chews skoal??

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#13 Apr 10, 2013
Maybe she went for a "buggy ride" with some blonde Amish boy?:)~
Sorry

Danielson, CT

#14 Apr 10, 2013
I hope all turns out
friendoffamily

Broad Brook, CT

#15 Apr 10, 2013
Listen I know this family really Well Liz wouldn't have just wondered away!!!! So enough with the asinine comments .. if you have any information it would be greatly appreciated... Ashley n Mike I hope you find your mom...
teresa

United States

#16 Apr 10, 2013
doesn't people have a heart anymore talk shit about a woman that's missing hope u find her soon I know her and shes a very nice woman
Donald Fowler

Gouverneur, NY

#17 Apr 10, 2013
teresa wrote:
doesn't people have a heart anymore talk shit about a woman that's missing hope u find her soon I know her and shes a very nice woman
So if she is so "Missing" Where is the police, the Media, the PSA looking for her. She will turn up like the last "Missing" girl.
hey dum ass

Bellevue, WA

#18 Apr 10, 2013
she is missing it was just on the news and people have been out looking for her in every place they know she might be so lay the f**k off and have a little heart would u.
Donald Fowler

Gouverneur, NY

#19 Apr 11, 2013
hey dum ass wrote:
she is missing it was just on the news and people have been out looking for her in every place they know she might be so lay the f**k off and have a little heart would u.
She got tired of the BS form her family and took a walk, thats all there is to this.
to donnie fowler

Carthage, NY

#20 Apr 11, 2013
You are the scum of the earth if i ever meet you i will punch you in your throat....this is NOT A THREAT IT IS A PROMISE I live in carthage but travel up there a lot......you are friends with joey the baby raper so that explains alot but i still am going to punch you in the troat
heartbroken

Cicero, NY

#21 Apr 11, 2013
Bad Jack wrote:
I certainly hope she is found.
But for starters it might help to give a coherent description. Check your spelling and give contact details. I also hope that if it's been 36 hours, not years as the second commenter stated that you've contacted the authorities.
For instance, how old is she? Is she a teenager, is she an adult, is she elderly? Where do you think she most likely is?
Help us help you for crying out loud.
I am doing this for a friend.She is 40. 36 hrs!!!!!For crying out loud! The second commenter was an ass!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kfc in Gouverneur 7 hr Heather 89
Mary Rain Pay Your Bills you pig 10 hr Fred G Fart 1
any haunted houses in town (May '11) Mar 1 Bearprint 38
Eric Graham (Jan '11) Feb 24 Becky 37
Heap Feb 24 Concerned Mom 25
Jobs Feb 23 Ben 6
Harrisville 13th Annual Fishing Derby Feb 20 Fisherman 1
Gouverneur Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web