Has anyone ever heard of this???

Posted in the Gouverneur Forum

yup i know

Watertown, NY

#2 Sep 7, 2012
that is twisted. didnt they get busted long time ago?
Likewow

Syracuse, NY

#3 Sep 8, 2012
This is very sick and twisted and many have issues like this. Some Don't even realize how wrong this is. It is blasaphmy against Jesus. It is just as bad as using Jesus name in vein, or denying him as well.
If this was busted and shut down then why is their a site on face book as well? This goes to show how Satan plays his roll in this world.
But things are only going to get worse as time goes by.
I sure can't wait for Jesus to return and end all this madness in this world.
yup i know

Watertown, NY

#4 Sep 8, 2012
Likewow wrote:
This is very sick and twisted and many have issues like this. Some Don't even realize how wrong this is. It is blasaphmy against Jesus. It is just as bad as using Jesus name in vein, or denying him as well.
If this was busted and shut down then why is their a site on face book as well? This goes to show how Satan plays his roll in this world.
Their site is NOT on Facebook dummie. There's a lot of 'copy cat' sites but not an 'official' site. If you don't know the difference then God help you.
Sicko

Watertown, NY

#5 Sep 8, 2012
Likewow wrote:
Can't be as sick n twisted as having a love affair with Satan, HAHAHA.. I know someone that once did. LOL
Sicko

Watertown, NY

#6 Sep 8, 2012
Well, not an actual one but one of those 'wishful thinking' things.
get ur facts straight

Watertown, NY

#7 Sep 8, 2012
Likewow wrote:
u dnt even no what ur tlkn about. no sin is as bad as denying Jesus since that is the unpardonable sin.
just wondering why

Canandaigua, NY

#8 Sep 9, 2012
a sin is a sin is a sin. they are all sins. you still have to stand before The Almighty. a small sin is only small to the person that is NOT affected by it. remember, you can think what ever you want. But you don't get the final say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats the best restaurant in or around Gouverneur? (Apr '11) 13 hr village resident 55
Beans Baker (Oct '11) Sat blah 19
arrests Mar 26 Starlake 20
Joe Lacks retires? Mar 26 NOU 2
Tia Stevens (May '13) Mar 24 lol 11
Child Support Arrears Mar 24 EK Parent 4
help me find my long lost sister (Feb '11) Mar 23 curious and lost 11
Gouverneur Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Gouverneur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance