Buzzin like a Bee

Syracuse, NY

#1 Oct 5, 2010
What does anyone know about her. Who is she. ANYTHING?!?!
ThisSiteIsQueer

Watertown, NY

#2 Oct 6, 2010
Shes a slut that keeps popping babies out & getting them taken away. If you cant take care of your kids, quit having them skanker. Shes more worried about drugs, and getting the dick then she is about getting her kids back.
crazybitch

Edwards, NY

#3 Oct 6, 2010
HAHA u said it u must know her as well as me pathetic isnt it
Buzzin like a Bee

Syracuse, NY

#4 Oct 9, 2010
LMFAO. I would have to agree i was just wondering if anyone had uhm...dirt on her.lol. I hate her.
True

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Oct 30, 2010
She cheating on Eric when he was in jail.. She always had guys there.. They r both fake ass ppl. Enough said
Anonymous

Syracuse, NY

#6 Feb 25, 2011
For the record.....She is a amzaing person and has had struggles...She has flaws as for you so way to be fucking haters. Keep them coming cause honestly this doesn't impact her life one bit...Do you feel better now that you got you f*cking opions out there. Ya your kool<3 The funny part is you hide behind names b/c your to scared of reality...I am pretty sure she can handle her own. So say it WTF you hiding for... The humar part of all this is you sit there and maybe for a min you should reflect bc you are girls from bahah Govy get a f*ucking life....Seriously your pathetic and a sluttt hahahah
Lyndsey

Syracuse, NY

#7 Feb 25, 2011
Wait haha wtf? Go Jess :D
rightaround

Utica, NY

#8 Feb 25, 2011
Jessica seems like a really sweet girl that has had a rough road but that doesn't make her a bad person. It takes a strong person to face their demons, and she has. This is very commendable and I wish her nothing but the very best!
Lyndsey

Syracuse, NY

#9 Apr 20, 2011
Okay i take what i said back. Ill just end with..shes and idiot..enough said.60

Since: Jan 11

Watseka, IL

#10 Apr 20, 2011
Wow Lyndsey for someone who thinks they r so much better then Jessica, well here is a reality check YOU AINT so stop added to the fire and just leave her alone. And really get a life cause Jess has a great one.....
Lyndsey

Syracuse, NY

#11 Apr 21, 2011
Okay, first off why are you hiding your name.
Secondly, you clearly DONT know her that well. Hmm..
"Okay i take what i said back. Ill just end with..shes and idiot..enough said." yep pretty sure i dont see me saying im better then her in there anywhere. F*cking idiot. Rofl, last I checked "aint" isn't a word. And it'd be stop adding to the fire not added. Hahahaha. Jess has a great one? lmfao, and you know this how? who are you there sweetie (;
Lyndsey

Potsdam, NY

#13 Nov 28, 2011
Im going to go ahead and bet "Nanas angels" Is becky scum turner. lmfao!!! ;D
blah blah blah

Utica, NY

#14 Nov 29, 2011
Toxic gagg me wrote:
For the record.....She is a amzaing person and has had struggles...She has flaws as for you so way to be fucking haters. Keep them coming cause honestly this doesn't impact her life one bit...Do you feel better now that you got you f*cking opions out there. Ya your kool<3 The funny part is you hide behind names b/c your to scared of reality...I am pretty sure she can handle her own. So say it WTF you hiding for... The humar part of all this is you sit there and maybe for a min you should reflect bc you are girls from bahah Govy get a f*ucking life....Seriously your pathetic and a sluttt hahahah
she has flaws is that what u call stupid these days is FLAWS hahaha.....ill tell u right now if my kids ever got taking away from me i would flip out...the kids dont ask for this im glad they got taking away from her the deserve much better than a dead beat mother....shes always been a fucking slut....and she will never change yea i feel bad that her mother past away but god straighten ur life out and let ur kids have a mother....all i can say is u cant fix stupid
OldFriend

Theresa, NY

#16 Nov 30, 2011
I went to school with her 4-5 years ago. She seemed like a good kid back then sad to think how time changes people. Was just thinking about her the other day actually.
gouverneur

Watertown, NY

#17 Dec 2, 2011
i was just thinking about her too god what a swwt innocent girl and amazing mother never hits her kids with boards or leaves them in diapers for days on end shes a great mom so beautiful and smart and a college graduate. jessica is a great person she dont wanna sleep with ur man hell she hates beds and her legs dont even open that far god people grow up noone wants ur man thats why hes with u
OldFriend

Ogdensburg, NY

#18 Dec 2, 2011
Does she have a facebook? It would be great to catch up with her
giggle

United States

#19 Dec 2, 2011
Yes she does have a facebook.... And last i knew, she was NO college graduate! Lmao. But she is a nice person
OldFriend

Theresa, NY

#20 Dec 3, 2011
Can you post the link to it? I searched and couldn't find her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snowbanks! 47 min Frank 4
Kfc in Gouverneur 3 hr Frank 84
Gouverneur price chopper (Jan '12) Thu management 22
Eric Graham (Jan '11) Feb 24 Becky 37
Heap Feb 24 Concerned Mom 25
Jobs Feb 23 Ben 6
Harrisville 13th Annual Fishing Derby Feb 20 Fisherman 1
Gouverneur Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web