Jim Kriegel what a l o s e r
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Lma

Cold Brook, NY

#113 Feb 22, 2013
Jim can't com out and play because he is hiding behind is nasty girlfriend! hope she realizes he wont help support her kids because he doesn't know what a job is.... and for KJC well she isn't very bright anyways
boo

Edwards, NY

#114 Feb 23, 2013
yeah no kidding he is such a scumbag ...i bet u thought i gave up didnt u jim ....u still not going to admit what u did to my family right along with the other f...ing scumbags..ur a thief and so are the rest of them...are u able to sleep at nite knowing what u all did...as for kjc...she needs to grow up and relise alot about that family
yah

Gouverneur, NY

#115 Feb 23, 2013
from what i know megan didnt sleep with jim and wayne is the father it is very sad you people have to bring the child into anything. i have seen wayne with the baby many times and he is very good with him. and i know for a fact he is out looking for work all the time. you ppl just need to let thing go with the child it is not his fault that he is in the middle of things with megan and wayne. they are both good ppl and dont deserve to have there child in this or any other conversation that is condemming them.
boo

Edwards, NY

#116 Feb 24, 2013
first of all YAH..this is not even about megan and wayne i could give two shits about them ..not once have i brought any kids into this or will i ever so maybe just maybe ur the one trying to start that shit...and second of all read the heading it says jim kreigel what a loser..and that he is right along with kelly dawna as for wayne he is the one that came up in here and started all that shit and has nothing to do with him...and for kjc it has nothing to do with her either but they all seem to want to be the badasses and stick their f,,ing noses in they all want to stick up for the scumbags no lifes thiefs cause jim the dont have the balls to do it himself
wow wow wow

Edwards, NY

#117 Mar 1, 2013
well i see jim did it again..hope the money u stole from my friend will buy ur new baby some clothes ur such a piece of shit and so are the rest of ur family
boo

Edwards, NY

#118 Mar 6, 2013
hey jim u ass....why are u ignoring me ..if u think im going away think again scumbag...got the paper work almost done so hoping u will come forward before its all done..admit what u did to my family
Wow

Worcester, MA

#119 Mar 7, 2013
Boo you are really making yourself look like an immature dumbass , if your going to take these people to court or do something about what they've done to you then DO IT. Coming on topix isn't doing shit for you but showing everyone how obviously boring your life is, grow up and do something about it!
boo

Edwards, NY

#120 Mar 10, 2013
well wow i couldnt care less what u think..if im being immature then be it..am i trying to get a point across yes am...jim kelly dawna patty chris all did me and my family wrong and not once has any one of them have even come forward to admit it..was it long time ago yes it was am i ever going to get over it maybe not..and am i ever going to get back what them scumbags had taken no probably not but yes i am getting pleasure running them into the ground karma is a bitch and iknow it will bite them in the as...but for now ill just sit here on my pc and keep it going they are theives..scumbags and all live off the system cause i know oneof them or all the so called friends that are reading this will report it back to them so here i sit with my boring life witing for them to respond the chicken fucks they are
hello jim

Hermon, NY

#122 Mar 29, 2013
ha anyone seen this scumbag..realy quiet in here without the fucktard...did he ever find a job or is he still living off the girlfriend
lol

Wilbraham, MA

#124 Apr 8, 2013
Well I don't know about the rest of them but I know Dawna has a job. The rest of the not sure. But just let it go. For what you have to do and get it over with.
Sex69

Pulaski, NY

#125 Apr 30, 2013
They don't have jobs..... they live off the system thats y KJC keeps having kids! County wont make her work if she is prego's and she gets more money. Nasty scum bags
lol

Hermon, NY

#126 May 13, 2013
wow jim u friggen loser where did u get the money for the cycle u got ur child...i know damn well it wasnt from working..and as far as i know u and ur scum bags relatives still havet come forward and admit anything u did with ur little red car...ur all nothing but thieves ..all of u kelly dawna.patty
Sex69

Pulaski, NY

#127 May 14, 2013
Don't forget his new nasty girlfriend Kirstyn Corbine!!! Not sure which one is worse.. her for popping out kids and not knowing who the daddy's r & then leaving for another or Him for touching her and being related to his family lol
lol

Edwards, NY

#128 May 18, 2013
i dont know his girlfriend nor do i want to.meeting that loser was bad enough right along with the rest of them..they are trash ..theives..users.. i can go on and on about them all...this includes dawna kelly patty ..may karma bitch slap them all
lol

United States

#129 May 19, 2013
Looks like boo finally gave up and someone else using lol is bashing these guys cuz they have nothing better to do
lol

Edwards, NY

#130 May 22, 2013
well maybe boo just figures they cant get blood from a stone and has given up on the asses...and hopes that they will comes forward but we all know they wont now dont we they are all friggen low lifes and always will be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
missy Hughes 14 min truthteller 3
Cheyenne Delles 10 hr hmmmmm 1
ted travis 15 hr really. 2
News Trio charged with Gouverneur area sexual miscon... 17 hr Sad 5
The Shoes? Fri Seriously 7
News NYSP Public Record Jul 29 Drew 3
Diana Builders Jul 27 lol 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gouverneur Mortgages