Wayne

Gouverneur, NY

#49 Dec 31, 2012
Why don't you leave kc out of it. She has nothing to do with this. She has not posted nothing. I am the one standing up for them and a few others are to. I don't care what you ppl think of them they have done nothing to me. If they do then I will deal with it. If they have done you wrong confront them face to face not on here. But in this town there are not to many ppl that will do that. Noone wants to give there real name so they can hide and be safe from any form of retaliation. That to me makes yall a bunch of pussy. Say What you want now cause some retard is going to have something to say to try to make there lives a little better and interesting. We don't care anymore. So have fun. If you really were adult this would all be handled face to face.
omg

United States

#50 Dec 31, 2012
Now Wayne you know damn well there not gonna tell us who they are because there a bunch of pussys with no lives. If you don't like what there doing or have done why don't you just make it a point to meet face to face with any of us if not then fu**off and get a life
jokes

Brighton, MA

#52 Dec 31, 2012
Disgusting
really

Boston, MA

#53 Dec 31, 2012
omg wrote:
Now Wayne you know damn well there not gonna tell us who they are because there a bunch of pussys with no lives. If you don't like what there doing or have done why don't you just make it a point to meet face to face with any of us if not then fu**off and get a life
You cant even use your really name when your butt buddy does...how does that make sense, oh that's right, losers never do
kirstyn

King Ferry, NY

#54 Dec 31, 2012
Butt buddies that's funny. I have the balls to put my name. Unlike you so why don't you grow a set or fu** off.
Wayne

Gouverneur, NY

#55 Dec 31, 2012
None of them will and we know it they would rather hide behind there computers or phones and be p*ssys. We know the truth and that's all that maters. Just like before I went in ppl wanted to run there mouths but never said any of it to my face. Same sh*t different day. Sooner or later they will learn.
jokes

Brighton, MA

#56 Dec 31, 2012
Kirstyn shut the f*ck up. No one wants to hear what you have to say... No one cares about you now that you lowered your self to those scums
jokes

Brighton, MA

#57 Dec 31, 2012
Wayne go do something with yourself like get a job... you a nut job better yet a basket case go get help you freaking creep everyone saw that one night at palms when you decided to beat up a wall and poor Megan was screaming at you to stop. I'm surprised she didn't leave you that night and stay gone. Nothing like making a fool out of yourself and your wife that night but then again you have been very bright.
megan

Brighton, MA

#58 Dec 31, 2012
Can't people just leave sh*t alone.
Wayne

Gouverneur, NY

#59 Dec 31, 2012
jokes wrote:
Wayne go do something with yourself like get a job... you a nut job better yet a basket case go get help you freaking creep everyone saw that one night at palms when you decided to beat up a wall and poor Megan was screaming at you to stop. I'm surprised she didn't leave you that night and stay gone. Nothing like making a fool out of yourself and your wife that night but then again you have been very bright.
I was drunk that night but it is what it is. And I wish she would have left and stayed gone. But you must have been there that night but don't know what really went on so don't talk. You are just another Internet warrior. Won't do nothing face to face. Don't worry about my niece and what she does she is happy. Leave her out of this. If you want to take shots take them at me. She is a good person and don't need your stupidity in her life.
kirstyn

King Ferry, NY

#60 Dec 31, 2012
Lowered myself that's funny. Think what you want about me or them, there alot better then you ever dreamed of being. So come you pu**y and tell us who you are and we can handle this like adults.
megan

Brighton, MA

#61 Dec 31, 2012
Well for one Wayne that's not what you were saying a week ago. n 2 please fill us in on what really went slot of people were there and seen you make a fool of yourself
wayne

Cooperstown, NY

#62 Dec 31, 2012
What in the hell are talking about I was with someone a week ago.nice try.you said you didn't want me to defend you any not so IM not.and you know ones drunk the night I broke my hand.
boo

Edwards, NY

#63 Jan 3, 2013
well all u scumbags keep right on thinking that u got away with it but the joke is on u ..i really dont know how any of u pukes can sleep at nite knowing what u did to one of the nicest people i know..kelly ..dawna..u both are pathetic and jim this isnt over yet bank on it..ill see ur dumb asses in court u may think u have had the last laugh but u havent...
boo

Edwards, NY

#64 Jan 3, 2013
and as for u wayne keep right on sticking up or them its all going to come out now..and kc get out now while u can they will drain u
boo

Edwards, NY

#65 Jan 5, 2013
wow the news is about to come out about u morons and u have nothing to say now..wtf is up with that come on dawna kelly jim u all act like big badasses til now..why cause u know i can spill the beans on all u friggen theives and the scumbags u really are
kirstyn

Mayfield, NY

#66 Jan 5, 2013
Like I said tell us who you are or shut the f up already.
boo

Edwards, NY

#67 Jan 5, 2013
hey kirstyn i have no problems here with u ..u come from a decent family as matter of fact i have known ur family all my life i just talked to ur dad and he told me that u left the moron well little does he know ur still defending him..i dont need to bring u into any of this so why dont u have ur so called scumbag of a boyfriend get on here and ill tell him how it is..so if u really feel that u need to know then ask ur dad what this is about then u can inform ur scumbag friends then they can inform me..either that or stay the hell out of this
boo

Edwards, NY

#68 Jan 9, 2013
wow look who all backed down they all badasses when they think they have something on you but the minute u have something on them they back the hell up..to funny ill still see ur asses in court
Wayne

Gouverneur, NY

#69 Jan 10, 2013
No one backed down just don't care anymore. You are to much of a bit*h to put your real name just like everyone else so it's over. You know where we all are. If you were so serious about everything you would have told us who you are. End of story

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
april carroll 20 min tammy 1
News Nine Animal Brains Found Near Railroad Tracks i... 10 hr buwheat 4
News Gouverneur woman accused of serving alcohol to ... (Oct '14) 12 hr Ram or ewe 3
Stolen cell phone from store shopping carts 23 hr Larry 1
I love a parade Mon Marcher 1
merritt (Mar '11) May 23 Frank 45
edney May 23 clifton 4
More from around the web

Gouverneur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]