New Hartford, NY

#4 Mar 29, 2012
Tiff wrote:
Yea one of the biggest scumbags around... Little d*ck too hahahaha
tiff will ur ride me then
siissy

Cambridge, MA

#6 Apr 1, 2012
shut ur mouth about jim hes good person n with my sis law u jealous pukes grow up leave him alone hes happy
Yuckkkyyy

Syracuse, NY

#8 Apr 4, 2012
Jim is a gross f*ck!ng nasty mother f*ck hog
jk---lol

New Hartford, NY

#12 Jul 11, 2012
do yas even know him personally???
lol

Utica, NY

#13 Jul 11, 2012
Lmfao him and dawna both make me sick. Shes been doin tyler weir tammy weir son and jkm at the same time! What a great mother! They r both scum. Jim thinks hes so tough with his dollar store tank top haha
boo

Hermon, NY

#14 Dec 17, 2012
isnt that the truth they are all scumbuckets...dawna ..kelly...jim...chris hogle ur all friggen thiefs liers and cheater...i beleive in karma and maybe u should also cause ill have the last laugh
boo

Hermon, NY

#15 Dec 22, 2012
nobody got anything more to say about all these losers
omg

United States

#16 Dec 23, 2012
thats old news people have moved on to better things but aparently u cant cause u have no life.
boo

Hermon, NY

#17 Dec 26, 2012
old news that it is but i just had a bad encounter with the loser so had to make it known as for me having a life or i have one and a damn good one can u say that about jim..dawn.kelly and the rest of the freaks or even about you self
Really

Ithaca, NY

#18 Dec 27, 2012
When did you have a bad encounter with him yesterday cause he was with me all day and he didn't have a problem at all. So why are you lieing.
boo

Hermon, NY

#19 Dec 28, 2012
lmao..ur really funny REALLY...i didnt say it was yesterday..as for me lieing im not lieing at all u just watch and see it will come and bite u and him and all them other friggen losers right in the a** that goes for kelly.dawna.chris..and jim..
Really

Ithaca, NY

#20 Dec 29, 2012
You said you had a run in with him quote yesterday. I all I was saying is that he was with me yesterday. Jim and Kelly and dawna are good ppl. Yes everyone has made mistakes. I'm sure you have. But that don't make someone a bad person. I like how everyone on here say shit but won't say it to anyone's face. What has any one of the 3 I mentioned do to you. I have known them for a while and they have never done anything to me.
wtf

Cambridge, MA

#21 Dec 29, 2012
Wayne him do something with your pathetic self No one cares if your trying to defend them what's the matter Megan doesn't want anything to do with you so now you have to go play butt buddies with Jim.
boo

Hermon, NY

#22 Dec 29, 2012
omg wake the hell up REALLY..good people my a**...when its all over and done with i will tell u exactly what they did and for me saying it to there face im more then willing but at this time i cant..karma is a bitch and they will pay one way or the other...yes i have made mistakes and probably will again and have paid for it so now it is his time to pay for his...well then ur the lucky one that they havent shit on but watch out it will happen
Really

Ithaca, NY

#23 Dec 29, 2012
wtf wrote:
Wayne him do something with your pathetic self No one cares if your trying to defend them what's the matter Megan doesn't want anything to do with you so now you have to go play butt buddies with Jim.
I am defending him that's what friends do. And I have done something with my life. And running your mouth about Megan don't piss me off. I don't care what she does.
Wayne

Ithaca, NY

#24 Dec 29, 2012
I will say it like this nice and simple. Any of you moron want to run off at the mouth about Jim Dawna or Kelly why don't you come and see me and Jim and say the shit. If you are not scared to do so I am with them most of the time. Put up or shut up. Now fuck off and get a life besides on here.
omg

San Jose, CA

#25 Dec 29, 2012
people really need to get a life, if you have issues with jim, kelly, dawna go confront them to their face and quit being a pu**y and hiding behind some fake name. so unless you can grow a pair, why dont you back off and go find another hobby, cause noone cares about your drama filled life.
boo

Hermon, NY

#26 Dec 29, 2012
ok wayne mr tuff guy...ill meet ur ass anyday of the week..he did us wrong and he knows it everyone of them did so until he can man up then u better shut up he is a no good friggen scumbag

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
good news for this town 4 hr Fiona 2
gibbie Sat brown 2
Who is the biggest bar sl*t of gouv? Sat Doorha 14
Zach Richardson Jan 20 pickle 20
How about them DG girls Jan 19 Hero 12
Corey Bush Jan 19 Culluna 2
Katelin T (Katelins country crafts) Jan 19 wetonhot 6

Gouverneur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance