anbody know amanda cole
TJL

Ithaca, NY

#2 Oct 21, 2012
Yes Why do you want to know?
Hahahaha

Park Ridge, NJ

#3 Oct 21, 2012
NASTY.....if it is the one from harrisville....not missing much at all....28 years old and still lives with her mommy and daddy no drivers licence no car no LIFE always see her riding around with her parents.
Hahahaha

Park Ridge, NJ

#4 Oct 21, 2012
Oops didn't mean ti post that twice
yes

East Syracuse, NY

#5 Oct 21, 2012
Someone ride me
lmfao

United States

#6 Oct 21, 2012
Yup that pretty much sums it up except you forgot to mention shes bald and no job! And thinks every guy she sees wants her!
nasty Perv

Ithaca, NY

#7 Oct 21, 2012
But the girl knows how to smoke a pole.
someone
#8 Oct 22, 2012
she tried getting with my man a few months ago that tells u how much of a skank she is
nasty Perv

Ithaca, NY

#9 Oct 22, 2012
someone wrote:
she tried getting with my man a few months ago that tells u how much of a skank she is
Well if you took proper care of your man, maybe he wouldn't be looking for greener grass.
someone
#10 Oct 22, 2012
really my man dont want nothing to do with the nasty ones
TJL

Ithaca, NY

#11 Oct 23, 2012
Brenda, Why are you so worried about Amanda cole?
someone
#12 Oct 23, 2012
nasty Perv wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you took proper care of your man, maybe he wouldn't be looking for greener grass.
i have no worries about my man he loves me and we have a wonderful family together
the truthful one

Ithaca, NY

#13 Apr 1, 2014
Amanda Cole is nothing but a drama queen and lying sneak.she screwed her brothers best friend for years and fooled him and her parents.Jason didn't want her to tell anyone cause he didn't want his best friend to find out and he was also embarrassed to want anyone no he was have sex with such a skank. She also has no life so sticks her nose in everyone's business. About the so called boyfriend she says she has oh she so in love lol she has only seen maybe 3 times in 2 years be serious Amanda stop daydreaming or should I say stop your wishful thinking seriously who would want u.
hmmmm

Cohoes, NY

#14 Apr 4, 2014
She's not right in the head she never has been never will be. haven't seen her in years and hopefully I don't run into her she likes to run her mouth but she can't back her shit up. I'd feel bad for beating the shit out of a retard.
truth

Ithaca, NY

#15 May 4, 2014
I do not know who the truthful one is. But whoever you are you got that girl right down to a t. Your post couldn't of been said any better then you said it. Nothing but the truth. I love your post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dan moyer the dog warden 2 hr Citizen99 27
Emily dehart Wed brenda ingram 4
mariah watson Wed brenda ingram 1
From one drug addict to the next ! Wed Seeker 10
Dirty Pike Wed Blech 3
aliens Oct 15 Oh Boy 7
So called disability Oct 15 Steve J 43

Gouverneur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance