dose anyone no who misty mccottery is
who cares

Long Eddy, NY

#2 Oct 5, 2012
um ya my sister got a problem?
Jus sayin

Ithaca, NY

#3 Oct 6, 2012
Yes, the problem is she's a thief. Go make your own money to support your habits, scumbag.
wow

Staten Island, NY

#4 Oct 6, 2012
Instead of hiding behind a computer screen under a fake name, why don't you just tell her yourself? She's far from a "scumbag" that's for sure. And she hasn't done anything to anyone so to go on a public website and try to trash her shows how much of a scumbag YOU are.
Jus sayin

Ithaca, NY

#5 Oct 6, 2012
I don't steal. I don't need to. I don't use drugs. I don't need to. I go on this website and voice my opinion, take it or leave it I don't care. If I ever see her (she's not exactly in my circle of friends) ill be sure to tell her face to face.
really

Edwards, NY

#6 Oct 6, 2012
SURE...you will tell her to her face, be sure to let us know how that turns out for you!!
Jus sayin

Ithaca, NY

#7 Oct 6, 2012
Not a problem. I'll do just that, thanks.
yaah

Staten Island, NY

#8 Oct 8, 2012
woo hoo! i got a fan club, im so excited!! sooooo .... who did i steal from? i LOVE finding out shit about myself :D ... you know how to get ahold of me and you haven't so put your big girl panties on go for it, i'll cheer ya on. you were OBVIOUSLY missed informed about something. if you want to know facts, i guess you would do the normal adult thing and ASK THE PERSON DIRECTLY! if your not "in my circle of friends" how would you know anything about me?? inbox me on facebook since nothings a problem for you :)... thank you and have a most wonderful day ... i got better shit to do than worry about stupid petty shit, my god. if im such a "scumbag" why do i bother you THAT much?
Jus sayin

Ithaca, NY

#9 Oct 8, 2012
I have a problem with you being a drug addict and a thief to support your habit. My taxes go up because you are a thief and can't support yourself. Quit acting like your name wasn't all over the paper (for a number of reasons) but lastly because you got caught, being a thief. As I said before, you're one of many. Many people I loathe because you take up drugs, can't support your own habits and then decide to steal. It's not just you I have a problem with but what I hate even more is idiots like you that try to pretend you're something you aren't, which is a productive member of society. I'm not going to get a hold of you to vent my issues. Why? Well because how about drug addicts are unpredictable and vengeful because they are low lifes with nothing to lose. I'll pass on you getting all fked up on bath salts some night and coming over and defending your honor. You aren't in my circle of friends but I'd have no problem if seeing you, pointing out what a scumbag you are if need be.
misty

Staten Island, NY

#10 Oct 8, 2012
lmmfao!!!.... THAT is hilarious! bath salts?!! If you can say something when you see me, then why not show your name? all you hear is rumors and dont know shit. my names been in the paper once ... oooh i took a bracelette from Walmart, big deal, MY consequences. your talking as if i stole money from someone which i hate to burst your lil bubble but i've NEVER stolen from my friends or family. you have an opinion about me that you gathered from lies from someone else. i really dont care what you think of me. My friends and family know me and thats all that matters. I'm happy for you that you've gone out of your way to try to bash me but why dont you take your productive life and do something else with your time. Like you said, your not a friend of mine so you know nothing about me and you just sound stupid. As for being a drug addict? Now thats just too funny. If smoking marijuana makes me a drug addict then so be it. Whatever. Im over this post. Do you know what I "loathe"? People who want to run their mouths behind a computer screen and start rumors. You asked if anyone knew me? well if you want to know me then talk to me personally. I know what my background is, not you or the person telling you. do you want my # so you can correct your information? I, personally, wouldn't talk shit about someone unless I had FACTS ... and if its anything but, then shut the fuck up cause i can bet you have a few skeletons in your closet. THE END :)
Jennifer

Ithaca, NY

#11 Oct 8, 2012
Nice mouth on you Misty, you eat with that mouth? Youe a self admitted thief and druggie.
misty

Staten Island, NY

#12 Oct 8, 2012
omg! watch out people! I ATTEMPTED to take a bracelette from Walmart. Not a TV, or anything expensive but a bracelette ... 3 months ago. It was $7. I was probably thinking that since I'm such a drug addict I may be able to sell it for more drugs?? Let's just put the rest of my record out there too ... i got a harassment charge and a criminal contempt. My 34 years of life thats what I got. I'm such a trouble maker. I've gained about 50 pounds over the last 6 months from all the drugs I've done too, cause that's what happens when you do drugs, you gain weight. Boy your a dumbass. I've got nothing to hide, cause I'm such a scumbag and low-life. And btw, I only know one Jennifer and your not her so again, do you want my #.
Missy

Staten Island, NY

#13 Oct 8, 2012
Hey Misty...ya wanna go do bath salts and defend your honor and eat this bitches face??? And yes I eat with my mouth and even kiss my kids good night with it. LMAO And also thank you for supporting our family.. miss tax payer.
misty

Staten Island, NY

#14 Oct 8, 2012
haha!! i know, right?? This is too funny! I love it!!... Like it affects my day, can't even tell her real name cause she's scared, as should be. When she grows a set and can get ahold of me like a real tax payer (lol i love that part, makes her sound grown up), then we'll talk .... until then, I'm going to play with my babies <3
Jennifer

Ithaca, NY

#15 Oct 8, 2012
You just admitted your a thief and a criminal. That makes you a low a whale shit on the bottom of the ocean.

Ya, give me your number.
Jus sayin

Ithaca, NY

#16 Oct 9, 2012
You just admitted to all the so called "rumors" I'm hearing. You are a thief and you are a drug user, straight from your own mouth. Im over this as well, scum will be scum. Have yourself a great life filled with rehab and court hearings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kyerstin Cole/ Skyler Rusin 26 min Hfdghjnbgg 32
cortnee hendricks pic 2 hr Just saying 9
John hart 15 hr REAllY 5
Thanksgiving? Thu Just me 2 1
Kaleigh Melville Thu Shesgotthebumps 1
News Gouverneur teen indicted in connection to Septe... Nov 15 hmm 12
Emily Dehart.... (Apr '17) Nov 13 Will you plz get ... 18

Gouverneur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance