First Prev
of 3
Next Last
blahh

Hatfield, MA

#1 Apr 16, 2012
Do you need to make an appointment to tan there?
blahh

Hatfield, MA

#3 Apr 16, 2012
I would only pay with cash, I just need to know if I need to make an appointment or not.
They Take Your Money

Syracuse, NY

#4 Apr 16, 2012
Yes, make an appointment, so they can have their cameras all set to tape you and thier perverts all there to watch.
pppplease

New Hartford, NY

#5 Apr 16, 2012
What do you mean that they video people?Where do they have the cameras hidden?I am not poking fun either,the next time I tan I will be looking for hidden cameras!!
Jaimie

Utica, NY

#6 Apr 16, 2012
We have 1 aimed at the front door, 1 at the counter,1 in the downstairs hallway and 1at the downstairs emergency exit. Ask away, I will tell you whatever you want to know. And Mr. They take your money(aka Chuck!)......bahahahahahaha. Your a joke
Amanda

Raeford, NC

#8 Apr 16, 2012
and also, if you knew anything about the salon, you would know that we don't do appointments. shows that you really don't know a thing about the salon.
Amanda

Raeford, NC

#9 Apr 16, 2012
They Take Your Money wrote:
Yes, make an appointment, so they can have their cameras all set to tape you and thier perverts all there to watch.
someone's obviously horribly jealous, if they be posting this bull. prolly that lousy excuse we put out of business, cause people saw what a real salon looked like, and wouldn't go back to that nasty place. Haters gun hate, just means we're doing somethin right. ;)
pppplease

New Hartford, NY

#10 Apr 16, 2012
That is just wrong to make an accusation like that.I know it's topix and all but I tan there...I was a little weirded out to hear about these so called secret cameras.I am glad we have a tanning place and don't have to go to these second rate beds that most salons have!
Tired of Your Shiitttt

Oriskany Falls, NY

#11 Apr 16, 2012
They Take Your Money wrote:
I tend to think everyone on here believes you are an IDIOT who was probably ignored by one of their employees.
Get over it.
Shut up

Oriskany Falls, NY

#12 Apr 16, 2012
Yea well I agree they are way over priced and the owners are rude! They charge everyone different prices. Oh and you have to only use their lotion which will cost you a weeks worth of groceries. Give me break ruin the beds what a bunch of bs.
Amanda

Raeford, NC

#13 Apr 16, 2012
Shut up wrote:
Yea well I agree they are way over priced and the owners are rude! They charge everyone different prices. Oh and you have to only use their lotion which will cost you a weeks worth of groceries. Give me break ruin the beds what a bunch of bs.
If you can't afford the prices they offer you, than maybe you need to see if your welfare check has came in yet. And John && Colleen are some of the nicest and most honest people you will ever get the privilege of meeting. And yes, they make you use their lotions instead of the ones found online, cause those are mixed with mayo and all kinds of stuff that does ruin the acrylic in the beds. if you must use that nasty lotion, then do a stand-up. it's that easy.,
Amanda

Raeford, NC

#14 Apr 16, 2012
blahh wrote:
Do you need to make an appointment to tan there?
no, you do not need an appointment to tan at any three of our stores.:)
DeeL

Oriskany Falls, NY

#15 Apr 17, 2012
If this place is SUCH A RIP OFF, and they have been bad business owners for sooo long, why are they just opening their THIRD shop?
Bad businesses CLOSE, they don't EXPAND!
pppplease

New Hartford, NY

#16 Apr 17, 2012
I don't agree about the lotion part...I didn't use their lotion.They did not give me a hard time.I showed the girl my bottle and told her where I got it(which was at a tanning salon).They didn't carry the one I had and did not give me a hard time about it either.Yeah the prices may be high for this area but you pay for what you get.The place is clean,they change their bulbs and they have a variety of beds for all incomes!
someone

Waterville, NY

#17 Apr 17, 2012
I know they need bigger parking places.
Jaimie

Utica, NY

#18 Apr 17, 2012
Shut up wrote:
I am impressed! How do you spend less than $10.00 a week in groceries? Please tell me your secret :)
Shyann

North Clarendon, VT

#19 Apr 17, 2012
I just moved to Vermont and am honestly going to admit that I friggen MISS tanning there :-( I personally know that the prices there are amazing -- please, bring a salon here! it's is 110 dollars for 3 months of tanning where I live now and they only have ONE bed in their salon. This salon is amazing and the people are GREAT.. and I spent over 300 dollars in lotion and it is AMAZING lotion, absolutely high dollar because it's GREAT quality.. Can't find that around here and I live in the state capital. That salon is the one good thing about Gouverneur. Keep up the good work, ladies!:-) Also, one week I needed lotion but didn't get paid for another few days and they worked out a payment plan, where I could take the lotion. put it on credit and pay for it when I got paid.. Don't tell me that's not good service..

Dumb people
dream on

Oriskany Falls, NY

#22 Apr 17, 2012
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>I am impressed! How do you spend less than $10.00 a week in groceries? Please tell me your secret :)
33.00 dollars a week is quite a bit, I know place where you can tan for 20 a month face it you high way rob people cause your only place in town
Val

Utica, NY

#23 Apr 17, 2012
Tanning and lotions are not inexpensive b/c it is expensive to buy the lotions from the vendor and to run and maintain the tanning beds you have to replace the bulbs, sometimes the acrylic, plus maintenance on the beds and think about your light bill at home and then imagine what it costs to run a tanning salon. The prices may not seem idealistic to those who are frugal spenders, but trust me when I say this business needs to charge what they do to maintain the beds, pay their bills and to afford their payroll and all other expenses.
Then Go

Oriskany Falls, NY

#24 Apr 17, 2012
dream on wrote:
<quoted text>
33.00 dollars a week is quite a bit, I know place where you can tan for 20 a month face it you high way rob people cause your only place in town
Well, go THERE and stop your CRYING!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge sends former Gouverneur resident to priso... (Feb '13) 3 hr mackey 39
Gary Spicer 4 hr Wolf in sheeps cl... 3
Justice for Amber mote 12 hr just saying 3
People that should never have kids 12 hr Curious 18
John hart Sun just saying 7
Eric Graham Sat super bitch 7
MISSY HUGeASS Dec 2 Lol 18

Gouverneur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gouverneur Mortgages